KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Cin Drallig runs the Guantlet

Where does Cin fall
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ESB Luke 0 0%
AOTC Anakin 0 0%
AOTC Obi-Wan 0 0%
Roan Shryne 0 0%
Darth Maul 5 35.71%
Luminara Unduli 1 7.14%
TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan 4 28.57%
ROTS Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura 2 14.29%
Obsession Durge and Asajj 1 7.14%
Sora Bulq and General Grievous in their primes 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cin Drallig runs the Guantlet
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Cin Drallig runs the Guantlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
He gets full rest. Battles take place in the Jedi Temple. Where does Cin fall?
1. ESB Luke
2. AOTC Anakin
3. AOTC Obi-Wan
4. Roan Shryne (from RODV)
5. Darth Maul
6. Luminara Unduli
7. TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
8. ROTS Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura
9. Asajj Ventress and Durge (Obsession)
10. Sora Bulq and General Grievous in their primes
5 puts him in his spot.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:06 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say he loses at 5 or 6.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:17 AM
Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

Maul PWNS him.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:05 AM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Maul, if there is no carry over fatigue. Otherwise, he might go down at 3 or 4.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:21 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Meh, I'm not sure Maul could beat Cin. I'd like to say he could, but, according to Dooku, Cin > Grievous, and this is Grievous before he gets injured by Mace, who is probably even with Maul, IMO.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:06 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

But since when has Dooku's opinion been the ultimate source? Dooku didn't list Anakin there, still he WTF pwned Cin.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:30 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Okay, compare what we know about Maul to what we know about Cin. Who is more impressive? Maul. To me, anyway. Maul has shown us more and has more to his name.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:42 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Cin is actually on par with Grievous. Shouldn't that put him around RotS Obi's level?

I say he beats Maul, barely.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

No, because Obi Wan beat the Hell out of Greivous. Greivous vs. Cin would be close (in my opinion). Also, despite the holes in my logic, that I am fully aware of, Obi Wan stalemated the same person that beat the stuffing out of Cin.

What does Cin have under his belt as far as accomplishments go? We can assume that he is powerful, sure, but to say that he could take Maul is a bit of a long shot.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:02 PM
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Yet he is good enough to be the jedi orders cheif lightsaber instructor.

This doesn't really mean that much. This isn't a very good explanation, but take Roger Federer for example. He is the best tennis player in the world. But even he has a tennis instructor. That doesn't necessarily mean the tennis instructor is very good. Same with Tiger Woods. He has a golf instructor, but that doesn't mean he really good.

IMO Cin would go down at Maul.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:32 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Okay seriously I think he loses at AOTC Obi wan. Remember that Cin isnt that good...he isnt good enough to be a council member.

Dooku wasn't a Council Member either. So apparently you think he too would lose to AOTC Anakin.

Well, I certainly see him getting to Maul, I'm not sure if he'll win or not.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

Wait if Obi can beat maul - pretty much by luck, but hey, so did Anakin and Asajj's first fight - when he was a padawan, why can't Cin do it?

I'm back!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:45 AM
Click here to Send DarthBanevv a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBanevv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by kamikz
But since when has Dooku's opinion been the ultimate source? Dooku didn't list Anakin there, still he WTF pwned Cin.

Who ever said he list every single Jedi who could kill Grievous? He was just giving him a few examples, npt listing everyone.
quote:
No, because Obi Wan beat the Hell out of Greivous.

No, it was pretty close. Sure Grievoud didn't do se well in the saber fight but overall he did pretty well.
quote:
What does Cin have under his belt as far as accomplishments go? We can assume that he is powerful, sure, but to say that he could take Maul is a bit of a long shot.

Cin > Grievous prior to his injuries. Although I think Maul > ROTS Grievous, I'd say Maul = LOE, pre-injuries Grievous, at the best. Pre-injuries Grievous put up a pretty good fight against Mace and killed what? Four Jedi Knights at once in LOE, right? That's a little more impressive than Maul's near-stalemate to TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:38 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by darthsith19
No, it was pretty close. Sure Grievoud didn't do se well in the saber fight but overall he did pretty well.

Cin > Grievous prior to his injuries. Although I think Maul > ROTS Grievous, I'd say Maul = LOE, pre-injuries Grievous, at the best. Pre-injuries Grievous put up a pretty good fight against Mace and killed what? Four Jedi Knights at once in LOE, right? That's a little more impressive than Maul's near-stalemate to TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Yeah, Grievous almost beat him in the debating section of their duel, wait, there wasn't one! It was a purely saber fight, and Obi Wan owned him.

Did you read what I said, or not? Did he actually beat Grievous? No. And what makes you think Maul = Grievous? Obi Wan thrashed the Hell out of Grievous. Maul beat Qui Gon even when he had help from Obi Wan. Cin got his ass kicked by Anakin. Maul... http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Er...rth_Maul_3_of_4 . Cin was the lightsaber instructor. Maul faired well against Darth Sidious in a saber fight. The same Sidious that took out Kit Fisto easily.

Cin has nothing (and I'm repeating for emphasis), nothing on Maul.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:03 PM
Hokage Yoda
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel Awful I've been banned but I say #5

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Hokage Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Hokage Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Yeah, Grievous almost beat him in the debating section of their duel, wait, there wasn't one! It was a purely saber fight, and Obi Wan owned him.

Purely a saber fight, huh? So that explains why in the end Obi-Wan and Grievous were fighting unarmed! Lol, no, ask anyone here who's seen ROTS, Grievous and Obi-Wan did more than just saber fight. I've already admittied that grievoud didn't do se well in yhe saber fight of their duel.
quote:
Did he actually beat Grievous? No.

Dooku says he could. Until you provide proof that Dooku was lying what he says goes.
quote:
And what makes you think Maul = Grievous?

Grievous > 4 (think it was 4) jedi Knights all at once easily. Maul < Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, TPM. Grievous has fought numerous Jedi at once many times and won. he killed Adi Gallia in about 3 seconds. It'd take Maul longer than that.
quote:
Obi Wan thrashed the Hell out of Grievous. Maul beat Qui Gon even when he had help from Obi Wan. Cin got his ass kicked by Anakin.

Grievous put up a pretty good fight against ROTS Obi-Wan. Maybe not in the saber part, but overall.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:57 AM