KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3164 3165 [3166] 3167 3168 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThirdReich
You're a fool DMB. Every single group (Women, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Immigrants, Muslims etc.) have a mob-like mindset, yet the white man is constantly being brainwashed by both left and right wing political pundits and other media figures to see everyone as 'individuals' and not think about race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Being an individualist in these times is suicide when everyone else is thinking collectively, I think it's time for whites to stand up and defend their culture. All peoples have a right to be proud of their ancestors' accomplishments

This is mostly correct.

The gaystream hive-mind and MSM alike dictates that identity parades are good for all but the most deserving. I pay no mind to ethnics who feel a swell of - mostly deluded - pride for their ancestry. I just don't share their idea of what constitutes 'pride'. The First World is construct of white men and their ingenuity. Those outside that phenotype, whom believe the history and culture of it's proprietors should naturally be lambasted can immediately deport themselves to whatever mud-world shithole their fathers or grandfathers immigrated from. Any takers..? Didn't think so.

Is there some glitch in the soul of White man that convinces him, once he has created an earthly paradise for himself and his posterity, to then give away the fruits of his labor and imagination to ingrate locust swarms who will consume his creation and then his lineage in an orgy of primal gluttony and spite?

I blame wide-faced sociopathic cat lady hags. Hillary Clinton and Mutter-less Merkel are members of the species. It’s the Kuntocracy of Post-Menopausal Pussy-hatters who heedlessly clamor for their dusty muffs, or its psychological equivalent, to get pounded out by the migrant vanguard of the Caliphate. These dumbf*ck biddies and their gay mangina enablers tossing Western Civ overboard for a Fake Romance with a swarthswarm soldier will be the death of the West if they aren’t stopped

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Last edited by twotter on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

DMB hasn't written a snappy comeback yet. I'm waiting...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:15 AM
Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by twotter
This is mostly correct.

The gaystream hive-mind and MSM alike dictates that identity parades are good for all but the most deserving. I pay no mind to ethnics who feel a swell of - mostly deluded - pride for their ancestry. I just don't share their idea of what constitutes 'pride'. The First World is construct of white men and their ingenuity. Those outside that phenotype, whom believe the history and culture of it's proprietors should naturally be lambasted can immediately deport themselves to whatever mud-world shithole their fathers or grandfathers immigrated from. Any takers..? Didn't think so.

Is there some glitch in the soul of White man that convinces him, once he has created an earthly paradise for himself and his posterity, to then give away the fruits of his labor and imagination to ingrate locust swarms who will consume his creation and then his lineage in an orgy of primal gluttony and spite?

I blame wide-faced sociopathic cat lady hags. Hillary Clinton and Mutter-less Merkel are members of the species. It’s the Kuntocracy of Post-Menopausal Pussy-hatters who heedlessly clamor for their dusty muffs, or its psychological equivalent, to get pounded out by the migrant vanguard of the Caliphate. These dumbf*ck biddies and their gay mangina enablers tossing Western Civ overboard for a Fake Romance with a swarthswarm soldier will be the death of the West if they aren’t stopped
You certainly have a way with words, Adolf.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:30 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by twotter
This is mostly correct.

No one is going to take you seriously until you change that optical migraine of a signature you have.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
No one is going to take you seriously until you change that optical migraine of a signature you have.

What's wrong with it?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:53 PM
Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Why?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Kurk

People took him seriously before? confused

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:

You have an unhealthy obsession with cats bro

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich2.0

MY ****ING ACCOUNT KEEPS GETTING RESTRICTED FOR NOTHING. The reason given for my ban was 'sock' wtf does that mean

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:52 PM
Click here to Send ThirdReich2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ThirdReich2.0
MY ****ING ACCOUNT KEEPS GETTING RESTRICTED FOR NOTHING.

SJW MODERATORS! mad
Originally posted by ThirdReich2.0
The reason given for my ban was 'sock' wtf does that mean [/B]

Some more of that Libtard political correctness no doubt. sad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:02 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Azronger
http://runthegauntlet.org/browse

Sidious stops at the papercuts one.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:17 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I barely cleared the papercuts, and why is the lesbian one on here? It's pretty hot.

Baby and drowning were pretty disturbing, had to call it quits at the maggots in eye video.

I really didn't want to know what came after that.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I've watched the whole thing multiple times. Once with Bart. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've watched the whole thing multiple times. Once with Bart. smile
You have my everlasting respect...and pity

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 12:14 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Let me put it this way: Bart could genuinely barely handle the whole thing.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 12:16 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I've watched the whole thing half a dozen times with friends...

I feel like I'm lacking a vital part of what makes you human.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:00 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I've watched the whole thing half a dozen times with friends...

I feel like I'm lacking a vital part of what makes you human.
Some people can just turn it off when they need to. Others are just true pyschopaths.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:47 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

But can y'all watch it while eating?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:49 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG the jar one—and y'all are ok with paying for dumbasses like this in universal healthcare.

The cartel beheading reminded me to turn my VPN on....and I want to quit life now.

3 guys one hammer: I want to an hero

I'm guessing these are out of order? B/c flamethrower was a walk in the park.

Okay I finished the gauntlet (assuming cringe ones don't count). Some of these people are just fu*king stupid, others are sort of funny (paper cut), others make me want to crawl into the fetal position and hope for death.

Thank you, KMC. Once again you have scarred me for life and I want to an hero.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:14 AM