KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3240 3241 [3242] 3243 3244 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm rediscovering lost gems. You ruin them for yourself. You choose to interpret anything and everything that comes from me in a negative light for reasons I can only assume to be due to your own antagonistic preconceived notions about my character.

I only interpret "anything and everything" negatively from you because that's how you present it. I ain't the only one.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 08:50 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
I only interpret "anything and everything" negatively from you because that's how you present it. I ain't the only one.
So what aspect of that sketch was presented negatively then?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 01:51 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

So far, nothing, but I have a feeling you'll start drooling on Mandy soon enough.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 04:54 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
So far, nothing, but I have a feeling you'll start drooling on Mandy soon enough.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly even Cartoon Network believes that these are two characters who have business being with one another.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:44 PM
MythLord
Diamond

That commercial was actually kinda funny. Also, Cartoon Network places random characters together in commercials all the time. Some fine examples being Ed, Edd n Eddy with Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, or Samurai Jack with friggin' Johnny Bravo.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 08:59 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

PROOF THAT THE TWO BIRDS WERE MEANT TO BE SHIPPED!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 02:18 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Raven did ruin Starfire's and Robin's wedding back in the olden days of DC comics.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 07:27 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well yesterday was fun as **** lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

did u have casual sex

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 12:47 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone here should strive to attend a John Williams concert before the man dies.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 06:15 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finished Avatar the Last Airbender Book 1. A great show; can't believe I hardly remember any of it from my childhood. Iroh is my favorite character thus far smile .

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 01:39 AM
Lucius
Unknown

I'm sure this is old, but I just saw this and damn if I wouldn't love an actual Star Wars TV show like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9GRYa_3gno

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:25 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

selenial, come thru lol

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:28 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Pretend it's a girl with a 7 inch clitoris. The rules are pretty much the same.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:37 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

if only his clitoris were that big

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:51 AM
cs_zoltan

Are you the giver or the receiver?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:27 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

read the thread tbh

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

this amount of cringe and public fuggotry makes me want you to die, no hard feelings, just the content gives me paine

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:52 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote