KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3263 3264 [3265] 3266 3267 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan, how tf can you compare magic and the force? Like what's stopping Voldemort getting his heart telekinetically popped?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 02:55 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vader was stated to use "sorcerers ways" in ANH. Therefore the force = magic.

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Quan, how tf can you compare magic and the force? Like what's stopping Voldemort getting his heart telekinetically popped?
Abilities vs abilities based off the tendencies of the characters. We do not start making up insta wins based off what you might try to do with their powers. Wizards can encase themselves in magical force fields by the way.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:12 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

And those force fields can stop a mindraping? Fair enough then, just seems like an outcome would be too hard to reach.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:16 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And those force fields can stop a mindraping? Fair enough then, just seems like an outcome would be too hard to reach.
Wizards can invade minds as well. It is just nerd fun in the end.

Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. ... The opposite of Legilimency is Occlumency, which may be used to shield ones mind from the invasion and influence of a Legilimens.

The wizards capabilities we have seen are far more impressive than force users tbh.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:19 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you currently doing another challenge? Do you wish to wait or should I just create the thread and pm you.

Stips are open area with all parties being armed with wands, sabers and their inherent abilities. Agreed?

Standard equipment and mindsets, neutral location, 10m starting distance. You open, then pm me.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:21 PM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CactusJoe
Standard equipment and mindsets, neutral location, 10m starting distance. You open, then pm me.
I will create the thread and will wait for your opening response. I like to typically kick the ball off in one of these. If you take a while to respond just know I work weekends so do not expect any responses typically from me then in one of these more serious debates.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:26 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I will create the thread and will wait for your opening response. I like to typically kick the ball off in one of these. If you take a while to respond just know I work weekends so do not expect any responses typically from me then in one of these more serious debates.

You open lol. Last time i opened you couldn’t even reply lol

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:27 PM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You open lol. Last time i opened you couldn’t even reply lol
Is this Kurk or jack? Who the hell is this?

If this is Kurk I responded with like 4-7 posts cannot even remember. Point is when you finally responded to my responses I was preoccupied. In debates of this magnitude debates of this scale tend to just become overly repetitive with our main points being brow beat ad nauseam.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Also do not use apostrophes when you post in there as I cannot edit or post preview anything from my iPad.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:41 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its jack.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:43 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine thinking im kurk

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Its jack.
Your posting style is different but I thought you were referring to Maul vs. Dooku. You just meant because I have not responded to the actual debate. I will create the thread. If you wish to wait for my response and let me go first I will pm you after it is done.

I will begin doing my legwork. No way out of this now.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:51 PM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

noice

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:51 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Bart, if I paid you to read and record Mein Kampf in the tune of Beyonce's 'Single Ladies,' would you do it?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:58 PM
GermanDebater

Sieg Heil!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:09 PM
Click here to Send GermanDebater a Private Message Find more posts by GermanDebater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Bart, if I paid you to read and record Mein Kampf in the tune of Beyonce's 'Single Ladies,' would you do it?

i lack a normal mic unfortunately

otherwise i would do it for free smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by GermanDebater
Sieg Heil!
My mother is from Germany. smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:51 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GermanDebater

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
My mother is from Germany. smile

War sie bei der SS?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:53 PM
Click here to Send GermanDebater a Private Message Find more posts by GermanDebater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by GermanDebater
War sie bei der SS?
No, she was born on an Air Force base though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 05:09 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote