KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3271 3272 [3273] 3274 3275 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I know I asked this before, but I'm open to doing some CaVs, if anyone is interested. I think Intrepid and DC77 had offered before, idr if anyone else had.

I’d be down, who you got in mind?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord GOAT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Lord GOAT a Private Message Find more posts by Lord GOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Meatpants
The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia claims that Meetra Surik was actually a former apprentice of Kreia. Does that mean Kreia has been mindtricking the exile into forgetting her the whole time? Or can we dismiss the claim as incorrect?

A lot of the Complete Encyclopedia is dubious at best. It’s an in universe source though arguably, since it’s frequently refers to ‘historians believe’ etc. The exile clearly doesn’t know of Arren Kae given the conversations she has with Traya, though Traya does hunt she ****s with the Exile’s mind/could easily if she wanted to.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Offer is still there.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 11:10 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by Lord GOAT
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...-xsupr-1972302/

Still waiting for an opener.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 11:26 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Also my offer is off Elm (not that you really care when you have about 50 others ready to CaV you). Got someone else to take up the task.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 11:28 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Skillz is opening not Elm lol.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 11:30 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Skillz is opening not Elm lol.

Still waiting either way.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 11:54 PM
Jmanghan

I'm asking you guys from the bottom of my heart. I don't wish anything bad on you. Please change your ways, please stop taking joy in hurting others and making their lives a misery. Please, I'm begging you please... most of all.

Do not bring up my name as a negative anymore, please..

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Holy crap! I just read the GDF thread Jman. Sorry to hear about that pal. I had no idea how sick some of these guys are. sad

KMC is supposed to be an escape and a place to be yourself and vent if need be. A few bad apples shouldn't ruin that experience.

Good riddance

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:06 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Holy crap! I just read the GDF thread Jman. Sorry to hear about that pal. I had no idea how sick some of these guys are. sad

KMC is supposed to be an escape and a place to be yourself and vent if need be. A few bad apples shouldn't ruin that experience.

Good riddance

Thanks mate.

I think I've calmed down a bit now to the point where I can process regular thinking lol.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You see, I was about to say acting like you have such thin skin is the worst possible way to get people not to **** with you and that you should man up...

then I read the GDF thread... WTF

That's ****ed man, sorry that happened to you.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You see, I was about to say acting like you have such thin skin is the worst possible way to get people not to **** with you and that you should man up...

then I read the GDF thread... WTF

That's ****ed man, sorry that happened to you.
It's all good man, I was freaked at first but pretty calm now.

I admit being thin-skinned is one of my not-best qualities. But I'm just human, I can handle trolling, but thats not trolling, it's something inhuman, lol.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:23 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thanks mate.

I think I've calmed down a bit now to the point where I can process regular thinking lol.
Nice man.

Don't let these monsters ruin you. They're no different from an animal trying to attack you, just strut it off and carry on imo. Don't let them win. thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:35 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy crap disgusting

i wouldnt even do that shit to somebody like putinbot or adam poe

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:54 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If it happens again, let one of the mods know right away so that we can handle it as soon as possible. Unfortunately we cannot be everywhere at once, and it's easy to overlook certain things if we are unaware there is a problem.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...60#post16793860 roast me (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 08:23 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I'd be interested in a KMC CaV with Exar Kun, anyone interested just post your character and I'll pick from those.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 01:24 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meatpants

Traya? Lol

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Meatpants a Private Message Find more posts by Meatpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

AP repping Kun is always good.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 03:24 AM