KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » black panther respect thread

black panther respect thread
Started by: A.J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

am i to assume that BP will be needlessly taking on ppl in every place he goes on his diplomatic tour?

even some of the top pictures dont work...in relation to the ones about thier scientific advancement, BP also famoulsy insulted Doom by telling him that earlier in human history when white ppl were living in caves in Europe Wakandans were already charting the stars...big grin i thought that was really funny...ooh and when karnak was scoping him his groin was one of his weak points...duh right?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:23 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
am i to assume that BP will be needlessly taking on ppl in every place he goes on his diplomatic tour?

even some of the top pictures dont work...in relation to the ones about thier scientific advancement, BP also famoulsy insulted Doom by telling him that earlier in human history when white ppl were living in caves in Europe Wakandans were already charting the stars...big grin i thought that was really funny...ooh and when karnak was scoping him his groin was one of his weak points...duh right?

I know, I need to redo the ones I posted, damn image shack. Give me a few days.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:19 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Maybe BP will get some respect now, Alot of peeps on the forum dont even include him as one of the top street levelers.

It's a nice feat, but it's kind of hard to take any thing written by Hudlin seriously any more.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:29 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Accel
It's a nice feat, but it's kind of hard to take any thing written by Hudlin seriously any more.

Oh but he was doing things like this even during Priest run.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:33 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

One-shotting guys like Karnak? I don't believe he did.

It's not the fact that he beat Karnak, it's that he did it do easily. Typically, it's one of those give-it-all-you-got fights.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:42 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Accel
One-shotting guys like Karnak? I don't believe he did.

It's not the fact that he beat Karnak, it's that he did it do easily. Typically, it's one of those give-it-all-you-got fights.

I understand what your saying, I remember in the BP vs Spiderman thread I stated BP was givin an upgrade by Hudlin, I believe he in the Superhuman levels, cant confirm it because its only stated on Marvel.com.

But the way he is just manhandling people, its crazy. I still think what He did to Sabretooth to be even more crazy.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:07 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I love Black Panther. Can you tell? big grin

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:04 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:21 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I understand what your saying, I remember in the BP vs Spiderman thread I stated BP was givin an upgrade by Hudlin, I believe he in the Superhuman levels, cant confirm it because its only stated on Marvel.com.

But the way he is just manhandling people, its crazy. I still think what He did to Sabretooth to be even more crazy.

What BP manhandled Sabretooth.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Alfheim
What BP manhandled Sabretooth.

Yeah it happened during the HOM, some dont consider it cannon because of that, I posted the fight but the links no longer work, I'll repost it when I get off work. By the way, Sabretooth didnt land a single hit.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 03:45 PM
Deadline

Yeah it happened during the HOM, some dont consider it cannon because of that, I posted the fight but the links no longer work, I'll repost it when I get off work. By the way, Sabretooth didnt land a single hit.

Hmm yeah Nick Fury owned Wolverine in Houes of M as well. Fury isnt a bad fighter though.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 04:01 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I didn't really have a problem with that until he said he could "rip off Surfer's arm"

It's pretty obvious that the only reason Surfer didn't fry T'Challa is because he wanted to hear what he had to say erm

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:06 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Niether of those events mention in house of M are cannon actaully. It a fact that they arnt.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

does anyone have his fight with ironman from civil war or his fight with sabretooth from the wolverine comics (I think he loses that fight though)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 03:28 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:52 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

I have all of his comics but I dont have a scanner sad

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 11:10 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I have all of his comics but I dont have a scanner sad

Its ok pal, just enjoy the scans... smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 11:17 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Locard
barely speaking english

Poor BP

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 09:11 PM
Locard is currently offline Click here to Send Locard a Private Message Find more posts by Locard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

in an issue of wolverine though vice-versa happened I think sabretooth almost killed the black panther

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 09:32 PM