KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most overrated and underrated Star Wars Characters

Most overrated and underrated Star Wars Characters
Started by: True Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is that guy still talking?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Count Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Count Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Count Kent
Why is that guy still talking?
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: LOL!!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:17 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

You know, the most underrated SW character is Plo Koon.
He can freeze small creeks and shoot lighting from his finger tips and uses Shienn.

(please log in to view the image)
This is him /\ he is the legendary Plo KOon!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:21 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's also a Teräs Käsi master and he mastered the elemental force.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Count Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Count Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

That's pretty scary.. Can you give me some good references to the info about Plo? I am actually serious.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:37 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Count Kent
He's also a Teräs Käsi master and he mastered the elemental force.

So why come Yoda and Mace are above him? I mean he could shoot lighting and freeze small creeks. That sounds better then anything Yoda and Mace could do.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:38 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

His potency and control of his pwoers were not sufficient enough to put him on Yoda or Mace's level. However imo he was on par with Anakin and Kenobi with the force.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:40 PM
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

mace and yoda could do anything but were good enough jedi to not let it get to tht but plo koon is one of the greatest jedi around and is on par with obi but not ani (not bagging obi, he's great) after all anikin skywalker was able to win battles most others couldn't

My Sigs: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:56 AM
Click here to Send TheBalance a Private Message Find more posts by TheBalance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Malazia

Revan is kind of underrated they all say he's one weak motherf**ker whenever I see Revan VS ________

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Malazia a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Malazia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by overlord
He can freeze small creeks and shoot lighting from his finger tips and uses Shienn.

I'm not sure about the freezing thing, but plenty of Jedi could shoot lightning from their fingertips; it's just that GL made it look like a Dark Side-inherent force power, and Plo uses it because he was the most aggresive Jedi on the council. And using Shien is not really that impressive...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:07 AM
Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
balanced_blade

Originally posted by KingDubya
I'm not sure about the freezing thing, but plenty of Jedi could shoot lightning from their fingertips; it's just that GL made it look like a Dark Side-inherent force power, and Plo uses it because he was the most aggresive Jedi on the council. And using Shien is not really that impressive...

I dont know man.. before vaapad was invented he may have been the most aggressive. But vaapad....(you know the deal)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:59 AM
Click here to Send balanced_blade a Private Message Find more posts by balanced_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
felix111

anakin is overrated he was so ****ing crap and dumb

it was so obvious he was being manipulated he just didnt wanna hear it but he knew it all along i think how easily manipulated can you get?

hes arragont aggresive the only thing hes good for is a fight

as for the most underrated im gonna have to say.... darth maul
he only lost because obi wan started using his anger slightly he maul killed a really good jedi and other apparantly but people don't see mauls full potential

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:40 PM
Click here to Send felix111 a Private Message Find more posts by felix111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

i'd have to agree but if anakin was brought up better he would of been the greatest jedi ever

My Sigs: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:37 AM
Click here to Send TheBalance a Private Message Find more posts by TheBalance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by KingDubya
Wich jedi are confirmed to have been able to shoot force lightning from their finger tips? I only know about the one trained by a sith lord, namely Count Dooku.
Or are you basing these claims off of a game?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:16 PM
gideongarner100

Darth sidious easily. Yeah we get it hes the most powerful Sith ever bit when people say he can stomp caedus vader and yoda at the same time and all that bullshit then it starts getting way out of hand and the palpatine fans dont know when to stop wanking him

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 07:34 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner100 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did people talk so weirdly in these old threads?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 07:05 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The earlier days of internetting were wet and wild. No rules of speech. People done talk dif'rent back then.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 07:51 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote