KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Balde vs. Movie Spiderman

Movie Balde vs. Movie Spiderman
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

spiderman will win eazy

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 10:42 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B dot Rob
considering Blade's healing factor lets him regenerate arms and is a LOT better then Spidey's, Spidey's powers were still working a little when he fell, he gets his head repeatedly rammed through walls and such while still being able to get up and kick ass, I'd say they are equal (especially after seeing the kind of beatin he can take in Trinity).

And how does falling from roofs keep one from being skewered/keep blade from slicing up another unrelated person.

iv given reasions y spidy is stronger and more durable but ill say this its ur opion witch so whatever

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:12 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey's being stronger doesn't really matter because read this

HE NEVER GOES ALL OUT

Blade always goes all out and always goes for the kill. That right there is why Spidey couldn't possibly beat Blade (outside of the fact that he's more skilled, has equal durability, is faster, and is a lot more experienced) he's taken hella beatings at the hands of Dracula and the Reaper and still got up and still finished the job. It's possible for Spidey to knock Blade out, but that's only if he can get in close enough without being turned into sushi and actually cuts loose (something he didn't even do with his aunt's life on the line).

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:32 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Blade? Faster? Hahahahahah *chokes*

Goodness, thanks buddy, I needed something like that.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:51 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Spidey ever side stepped bullets (a feat a much weaker Frost was able to do with relative ease)? Hell he seemed like he was having a tough time reacting to the Goblins projectiles in the first movie.....

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:57 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hmmm, I keep neglecting the fact that this is Movie Spiderman. I dunno about that, then. I still think a movie spiderman could take him, just not as easily.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? Blade dwarfs Spidey in everything BUT power, in which Blade has fought a comparable much more expierenced and much more rutheless opponent (Drac) and still not only survived the onslaught but came out with the W, not to mention Spidey would most likely only being fighting Blade with the same level of force (maybe a little more) and Blade has MUCH better weaponry to more then dwarf Spidey in destructive force.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 08:37 PM