KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deadpool vs daredevil

the blind one, or the crazy one.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
deadpool uses his sight advantage and wins. 17 77.27%
deadpools mouth cant back him up, daredevil wins 5 22.73%
they stalemate. 0 0%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

deadpool vs daredevil
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, they don't have access to weapons in this fight. Oh, and I'm pretty sure DP has more then just swords and grenades smile

can the merc with a mouth take down dd. no guns. they fight in new york. my votes on deadpool.

Hmmm that not what the bigban the maker of the thread said .

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 04:30 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by bigbran
fine no weapons on eithers side.

Yes it is. smile

Just read two posts down...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 04:45 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Deadpool wins without weapons. Deadpool could win pretty easily even if Matt had weapons and DP was unarmed. DP is too fast, too strong, too tough, and just as good if not a better fighter.
Originally posted by Grimm22
Give it to Daredevil, pretty much because Deadpool tends not to take some of his fights seriously
Why would Deadpool need to take Matt seriously? The guy represents little danger to him.
Originally posted by marvelprince
BTW, even if he was trying DP can't take down Spidey

If Wolverine could do it Deadpool could too. Maybe not unarmed, but fully loaded DP could beat Spidey.
Originally posted by Rewmac
Deadpool wins. Incredible healing factor, unable to die, weapons are on his side. And his skills and agility is a rival to Daredevil's
Technically his agility should blow DD's out of the water. Enhanced > Olympic.
Originally posted by silvajster
Deadpool by Shoryuken!!!
True. Rising Dragon Fist PAWNS all!!!
Originally posted by jrodslam
Deadpool isnt as skilled as DD in h2h combat.
That is HIGHLY debatable.
Originally posted by jrodslam
Because DP can be knocked out, DD wins due to superior h2h skills.
DD KOing Pool is extremely unlikely. Especially considering his hand2hand is not superior.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
While I believe Deadpool is superior to Wolverine
Despite Wolverine's superior feats and zero evidence to back up that opinion.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:12 AM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yes it is. smile

Just read two posts down...

still not my fault lol. I only read the orignal post for the rules

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up
DP for the win. What DD gunna do to put him down? pressure point won't work.

DP close to DD skills as well.

DP faster stronger and has two swords and granades while DD has only his bill clubs

Actually, pressure points WOULD work against Deadpool, it's just that I don't think Daredevil will get the chance to land them, since Deadpool is faster and more deadlier than DD.

And they don't have weapons, as already pointed out.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:33 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by riceroost
Despite Wolverine's superior feats and zero evidence to back up that opinion.

I said nothing about their feats. I simply meant that in a fight, Deadpool would defeat Wolverine. As he has in the past. erm

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:34 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Actually, pressure points WOULD work against Deadpool, it's just that I don't think Daredevil will get the chance to land them, since Deadpool is faster and more deadlier than DD.

And they don't have weapons, as already pointed out.

pressure points don't work on logan why would they work on deadpool?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:36 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Do I really need to post the neck-chop scan?

Neck = Pressure point.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:48 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Elektra has proven otherwise in Enemy of the State. Granted it was very cheap, since Wolverine was distracted. Elektra is very deadly with those sais of hers.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:50 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by bean_machine
Elektra has proven otherwise in Enemy of the State. Granted it was very cheap, since Wolverine was distracted. Elektra is very deadly with those sais of hers.

that only work becuase it pierced the skinn and was suck on the nerve. nerve jabbs and such would heal instantly

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Do I really need to post the neck-chop scan?

Neck = Pressure point.

do I really need to post countless issue were logan has swords and bullest is his neck were he is still fighting un affected? oh and they are no by a hack like ennis

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:52 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

that only work becuase it pierced the skinn and was suck on the nerve. nerve jabbs and such would heal instantly

But you did state:

Which is not technically true. You never said anything about skin piercing not counting. Still pressure points were attacked and it was effective.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:55 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

do I really need to post countless issue were logan has swords and bullest is his neck were he is still fighting un affected? oh and they are no by a hack like ennis

Obviously the countless bullets and swords didn't strike his throat (I should've used the word "throat" in my previous post) the same way as Daredevil did. What with his amazing skill at applying strikes to pressure points.

Wolverine gets beat, the writer's a hack. Now it all makes sense.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:57 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

But you did state:

Which is not technically true. You never said anything about skin piercing not counting. Still pressure points were attacked and it was effective.

Exactly.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:57 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Obviously the countless bullets and swords didn't strike his throat (I should've used the word "throat" in my previous post) the same way as Daredevil did. What with his amazing skill at applying strikes to pressure points.

Wolverine gets beat, the writer's a hack. Now it all makes sense.

so logan tooling on spiderman and KO him in the same issue is fine by you?

ennis is a ahck he once had spiderman out stengthed by punisher.

The sword throw wolverine neck was in he very same place DD struct and the person who put the sword there was a skill martial artist

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:59 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

But you did state:

yes with the use of a piercing weapon that pinned the nerve. a jabb to a prissure point would not work meaning that DD have no way of effectly harmming DP

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:01 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

so logan tooling on spiderman and KO him in the same issue is fine by you?

ennis is a ahck he once had spiderman out stengthed by punisher.

The sword throw wolverine neck was in he very same place DD struct and the person who put the sword there was a skill martial artist

Okay then. What are some other examples of pressure points not working? And I don't mean just plain fighting that doesn't affect him. I mean instances where it is specifically and clearly stated that his opponent is attempting to apply a pressure point on Logan and it has no effect. Can you give me examples?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Okay then. What are some other examples of pressure points not working? And I don't mean just plain fighting that doesn't affect him. I mean instances where it is specifically and clearly stated that his opponent is attempting to apply a pressure point on Logan and it has no effect. Can you give me examples?

yes I can but it have to be later when I can get at my comics.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:11 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

yes I can but it have to be later when I can get at my comics.

Okay. Holding you to that.

Remember, instances where it's PAINFULLY obvious that an opponent is using pressure points on Wolverine with no effect.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:15 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Okay. Holding you to that.

Remember, instances where it's PAINFULLY obvious that an opponent is using pressure points on Wolverine with no effect.

k send me a pm on like friday so I dont forgget cuz im going home this weekend.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:22 AM