KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman

Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Lawbringer QZTR ALONE could kill Superman, so htf would he defeat all the Lawbringers, let alone Charon?

This thread is rediculous...there's no debate here guys......

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:45 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Lawbringer QZTR ALONE could kill Superman, so htf would he defeat all the Lawbringers, let alone Charon?

This thread is rediculous...there's no debate here guys......
Even QZTR alone I don’t think could take Superman; many of the Signal bearers could go toe to toe with him. I put the level of the Lawbringers to Hulk or Thor and from what I have read in these threads that when Sups would speedblitz them they would go down in the first few seconds of the fight. Added to the fact that most of Lawbringers didn’t have the multiple abilities that Superman has.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:29 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Last edited by Digi on Jun 13th, 2006 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I don’t think that post was to out of line and too overpowering opponents, I have read through many of the posts about superman and debating that he could take on cosmic beings and amp himself at anytime to go prime. I have said before in the post that the Lawbringers were on the power levels of Hulk and Thor (and only some of them), they are not much more then unstoppable brutes with some cool tricks but that is about it.

Charon himself is not overpowering and took him 10,000 to beat his galaxy.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:42 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote