KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm Vs. Psylocke

Storm Vs. Psylocke-Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Storm 11 45.83%
Psylocke 12 50.00%
Tie 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm Vs. Psylocke
Started by: masterkit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

100 POST

YUSSSSSSSS!

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:36 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

oh this is just ridiclous! montrail...you've got nothing...absolutley nothing. you need to know when to fold them...and you really should consider doing just that in this situation. really, you've done nothing but piss people off so far and it's actually funny watching you do it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:37 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
montrail
Face the raging tempest..

Damn girl. I went on here thinking that you were talking about the actual debate instaed of just keep posting in reguards to me. I actually stopped all of the arguing with them, and now were just disagreeing, not arguing like you were...let it go please.

(And could you please stop with the little fits at the beginning of your posts like your the nicest angel in the world.)

Last edited by montrail on Jul 8th, 2006 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:49 PM
montrail is currently offline Click here to Send montrail a Private Message Find more posts by montrail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by montrail
I went on here thinking that you were talking about the actual debate instaed of just keep posting in reguards to me.

someone has to tell you that you just need to give up

quote:
I actually stopped all of the arguing with them, and now were just disagreeing, not arguing like you were...let it go please

ugh...no you haven't. you just keep ignoring everything they say in every thread and don't provide any proof to back up your opinion.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:39 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
montrail

Your going by what they said. I didn't ignore anything they said. They have actually been ignoring me for sometime. I have stated comic material as well. And what are you talking about give up? I am doing the same thing their doing. Look, your a cool person so I don't really wanna argue with you......however, I will ask you to join our new Storm forum

http://stormgoddess.forumgratis.biz/index.php

Its new so their only a little bit of people there. But I ask that you come because it will getr better in a few weeks...believe me.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:43 PM
montrail is currently offline Click here to Send montrail a Private Message Find more posts by montrail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Your going by what they said. I didn't ignore anything they said. They have actually been ignoring me for sometime. I have stated comic material as well. And what are you talking about give up? I am doing the same thing their doing. Look, your a cool person so I don't really wanna argue with you......however, I will ask you to join our new Storm forum

http://stormgoddess.forumgratis.biz/index.php

Its new so their only a little bit of people there. But I ask that you come because it will getr better in a few weeks...believe me.

alright...alright...i am going to do something i hardly ever do to anyone: apologize. i have had a very shitty time this past few months. 1) my aunt just died 2) i am 5,000 dollars behind on my mortage so i was evicted from my house which has been in my family since the late 1800's 3) and i'm just moving into a new apartment...so i'm sorry i was a bit of a bastard twords you. your actually a flippin sweet person, and you should really start a storm respect thread here. we could use it. just once again i'm sorry.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:47 PM
montrail

Thanks.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:49 PM
stormfront13

Thanks.

yeah...i was out of line kinda. and yeah, i'll definitley join the storm forum

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:56 PM