KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs. Darkseid

Onslaught vs. Darkseid
Started by: looldude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
looldude

Onslaught vs. Darkseid

Who would win between these two "gods" and why?
discuss.

I'm going to have to say Onslaught since his psychic attack is overwhelming and that it took almost the entire cast to beat Onslaught.
While Darkseid on the other hand, has been constantly beaten by the likes of superman

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:25 AM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

Onslaught Definately. Supes Beats Darkseid. Aall of Heroes couldn't beat Onslaught until Hulk got mad.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:49 PM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

PIS aside, Darkseid would school him. He has far more greater feats.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:48 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron

Co-signed

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:49 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Tron

Agreed.
Btw. PC Darkseid would win 10/10
Current 8/10 to 9/10

Onslaught is the lesser of two evils.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

This is onslaught we're talkin bout not some fuddy-duddy, guys. The guy who knocked juggernaut across america in order to make juggernaut forget bout him.
The guy becomes god-like in the astral-plane. the guy even made wolverine believe that he was a wolf cub.
If its a fight, Darkseid will bite the dust.
If ur goin accordin to feats, then Darkseid will win coz he's been around for like centuries n he'll have more evil feats to his scorecard than Onslaught could have imagined.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:54 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Darkseid's best feats trump anything Onslaught did.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
This is onslaught we're talkin bout not some fuddy-duddy, guys. The guy who knocked juggernaut across america in order to make juggernaut forget bout him.
The guy becomes god-like in the astral-plane. the guy even made wolverine believe that he was a wolf cub.
If ur goin accordin to feats, then Darkseid will win coz he's been around for like centuries n he'll have more evil feats to his scorecard than Onslaught could have imagined.

I don't think you know a thing about DS.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:57 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Sorry, no. no PIS aside, Darkseid is on normal powered Galactus level.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:05 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by batdude123

Then how come some guys keep sayin Thanos without the I/G wud rip DS apart. I jus dont get it, i mean Onslaught as smart as thanos if not smarter n in his second form he even created a second sun. n i said that feat-wise, onslaught wud be overtaken as soon as he left the starting line.

Unless of course...they're fanboys.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Then how come some guys keep sayin Thanos without the I/G wud rip DS apart. I jus dont get it, i mean Onslaught as smart as thanos if not smarter n in his second form he even created a second sun.

Unless of course...they're fanboys.

Most people are completely ignorant of what DS can TRUELY do because he jobs so many damn times. Hence the name "Jobberseid." Seriously, Thanos is a piece of crap in comparison to Darkseid. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. Anyway, Darkseid wins this one.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:15 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Most people are completely ignorant of what DS can TRUELY do because he jobs so many damn times. Hence the name "Jobberseid." Seriously, Thanos is a piece of crap in comparison to Darkseid. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. Anyway, Darkseid wins this one.

Feat-wise or fight-wise? coz i don think its both.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:16 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I disagree that Thanos is crap in comparison to Darkseid. I don't like Thanos, at all, but his recent past utterly shits on Darkseids. Utterly.
You can keep bringing up the pc, but even back then, he wasn't infallible. Just out of reach to the heroes. As is Thanos nowadays. and Thanos never got made a fool of, in a serious battle, as has Darkseid. Begging change, and mumbling his name incoherently.
DS has fallen off.
And if people underrate Firelord for losing to Spiderman, i refuse to let Darkseid off the hook, though both instances never should have happened.

Onslaught from his max height of power?? He'll put up a good fight, and has a very good shot at winning.
If Firestorm can loop the OE in the oh so vaunted PC era, then Onslaught would loop it, and use it to shave some inches off Darkies brow knobs.
Plus he can reflect it with much more potent energy than heat vision.......................................Yeah people, i went there.
And for the record, Darkseid has lost a major amout of versatility in the past 2 decades.
Maybe someone will write him competently again, but for now, he's fallen off hard.

Onslaught 5/10. And it will be a big rumble.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:25 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by UniOmni
I disagree that Thanos is crap in comparison to Darkseid. I don't like Thanos, at all, but his recent past utterly shits on Darkseids. Utterly.
You can keep bringing up the pc, but even back then, he wasn't infallible. Just out of reach to the heroes. As is Thanos nowadays. and Thanos never got made a fool of, in a serious battle, as has Darkseid. Begging change, and mumbling his name incoherently.
DS has fallen off.
And if people underrate Firelord for losing to Spiderman, i refuse to let Darkseid off the hook, though both instances never should have happened.

Onslaught from his max height of power?? He'll put up a good fight, and has a very good shot at winning.
If Firestorm can loop the OE in the oh so vaunted PC era, then Onslaught would loop it, and use it to shave some inches off Darkies brow knobs.
Plus he can reflect it with much more potent energy than heat vision.......................................Yeah people, i went there.
And for the record, Darkseid has lost a major amout of versatility in the past 2 decades.
Maybe someone will write him competently again, but for now, he's fallen off hard.

Um, if Firelord looped the OE in Darkseid's PC era, then that's complete and utter crap. Think about it, high angels and skyfathers pissed their pants at just the mention of the OE, and then a herald level being (in the PRE-CRISIS era no less) is able to loop it??? That's bullshit if you ask me.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:29 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni
DS has fallen off.

ROFL! What a hater.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:30 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Validus
ROFL! What a hater.

co-signed.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:32 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I'm a hater?! A hater?!?!?!!?!? Fukk you man! Fuk you!!!

Nah, j/p.....but really?? A hater Vally??

and for all the onslaught hate/dislike, at least his treatment of the heroes, let it be shown that he wasn't anybodies solo villain........Not like the way Austen showed Superman capable of handling the forces of Apok.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:35 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Hey watch ur language guy. At least put the * sign if u want to swear okay?

N if this is a contest of feats, DS whoops him.
If its a fight, Onslaught could win, then again who the hell knows?

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 1st, 2006 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:40 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

no hes not, he could be skyfather level and maybe a notch above.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

No heat was intended in my language. Thats what the j/p was for. Just playing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:44 AM