KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » captain america vs bad blood predator

captain america vs bad blood predator
Started by: Brute predator

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

my bad. i guess it is right. thepred still takes it though.he can kill a wrecking crew possible to tooss a car

Attachment: pred_roar.gif
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:09 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brute predator
my bad. i guess it is right. thepred still takes it though.he can kill a wrecking crew possible to tooss a car
I was a predaor and lemme say, that this fight if straight up Cap wins, easily, if the pred is ever seen, cap wins.

In a head on fight cap dismantles to pred.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:21 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yea, I am changing my vote for Cap. He can block all the weapons with his sheild. Bad Bloods aren't as skilled as the real deal Yautja hunters.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

big grin Those were just all the feats for cap off the top of my head. big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:25 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by rotiart
big grin Those were just all the feats for cap off the top of my head. big grin
you forgot when he caught that torpedo

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:31 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Did he now?

I seem to recall a fight with Namor, but i don't remember how that went. I love cap, but you seem to know more king kam. any other feats you wanna add to this?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:34 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Did he now?

I seem to recall a fight with Namor, but i don't remember how that went. I love cap, but you seem to know more king kam. any other feats you wanna add to this?
he dropped namor

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:44 AM
Darth Martin

PIS.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:45 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

So Cap dropping all those other guys... those were all PIS too?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:46 AM
King KAM

So Cap dropping all those other guys... those were all PIS too?
he pressure pointed him at full strength

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:49 AM
Darth Martin

Based on his character description yes. You guys say Namor takes Colossus but falls to Cap.......Come on guys.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:49 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Cap's fought alongside, and with Namor before... Colossus hasn't. Cap's a master at fighting.. evensofar as to beat the taskmaster, a guy who's ability is to duplicate your fighting style.

Btw. I'm pretty sure that reference is to Namor out of water.. so his strength is more like in the 30 ton range.. instead of the supposed 60-80 ton range.. if that makes you feel better.

And btw. Namor is a much more skilled and faster fighter in my opinion that Colossus, who seems a bit slow.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:10 AM
King KAM

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Based on his character description yes. You guys say Namor takes Colossus but falls to Cap.......Come on guys.
its not always how hard you hit a guy, but where

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:26 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

sad sounds painful

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:33 AM
King KAM

sad sounds painful
it was....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:37 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If cap can through his shield THROUGH semi truck trailers... hurt the hulk... knock down aircraft from a severe distance... why can't he hurt namor. :P

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:39 AM
King KAM

If cap can through his shield THROUGH semi truck trailers... hurt the hulk... knock down aircraft from a severe distance... why can't he hurt namor. :P
hes done it numerous times

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:42 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I know... thats what I'm talking about.. people that are calling it PIS.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:44 AM
hulkrulz

Bad blood wins, idc how strong the wreckin crew is a bad blood predator is a bad son of a b*&#@, he is pretty damn strong and no honor code so he won't be "hunting" he will be killing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:00 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

So bad blood predators can take on a team that goes toe to toe with Thor? ... lemme guess preds are bulletproof now too right? like the wrecking crew?

I may not know much about predators. but i think you know less about cap.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:18 AM