KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' - to be made by Frank Miller!

Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' - to be made by Frank Miller!
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
and I must say, one of the worst movies this year for me.

Even tho it did come out last year....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Grimm22
I saw The Spirit last night and honestly I think people are giving it a bad rap.

No. The crap people are giving it is well deserved.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:33 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

This movie is worst than Catwoman and DD.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Kovacs86
Speaking of declining careers... what is Sam Jackson doing? He is a terrific actor (great in Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, A Time to Kill etc.) but his choice in films of late has been woeful. I want to see him in great films which showcase his talents, not relying solely upon them. The man's just too good to be appearing in shit like The Spirit, the new Star Wars films, Snakes on a Plane, etc.

Lake View Terrace, IM 2 and more....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I've heard Lakeview Terrace was good, yeah. I'd like to see that. I do hope Jackson does some more roles like that, and not just endless cameos in Marvel films now, though I doubt he'll ever complete all 9 films he's contracted to do.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:34 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm in the opinion that Marvel should hold off on any comic books movies.

Or start doing what DC is doing.

I must admit though, Batman is such a iconic character with a very interesting story and setting that it leads well for a movie while alot of Marvel comics do not. This is strictly my opinion and I do like Marvel characters especially X-Men.

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 04:26 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I actually liked this movie.

i was expecting another nonsensical melodrama and instead got an over-the-top joy ride. I don't see what's so bad about this film. confused

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 02:20 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote