KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil

The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Bats is very durable in that suit tho. DD has pre-cog going for him. Punisher has guns and Cap has his sheild. It could go either way. Eventually, Punisher and Bats should win with no PIS/CIS(dodging heavy machine-gun fire etc.........from PUNISHER.)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:59 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Flashbangs shouldnt do DD much harm. The light wont bother him not should the sound that much, unless right next to his ear which is unlikely. DD's taken many explosions at less that 5 feet away and has been fine and continued to do his superheroing. If Bats were to pull a sonic, it would no doubt bother DD a great deal and would most likely take him out of the fight. Thats always a if though when in h2h combat.sad

flashbangs would do alot to DD, trust me. when they explode, not only do they produce a very bright light blast which wouldnt even affect dd, but they create a sound thats. if i remember correctly. 170-180 decibels. yea DDs out the fight.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:16 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by braz
flashbangs would do alot to DD, trust me. when they explode, not only do they produce a very bright light blast which wouldnt even affect dd, but they create a sound thats. if i remember correctly. 170-180 decibels. yea DDs out the fight.

Grenades also have timers and can be batted back a the thrower. Daredevil is able to tune out loud sounds better than you think.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:11 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by jrodslam
Grenades also have timers and can be batted back a the thrower. Daredevil is able to tune out loud sounds better than you think.

true it could be batted back, but it would still be next to him and if he can tune out loud sounds so well, then how come thats one of his weaknesses? thats like saying, well superman has a weakness to kriptonyte, but it doesnt really effect him if he tries real hard. What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:49 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:12 AM
JohnnyDo3

Ha ha ha this one's easy Punisher and Batman will win

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:15 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:23 AM
stay super

DD cap 10/10 both daredevil and cap are much superior to batman begins version i terms of everything,in batman begins they made batman more clumzy and didnt show any true martial arts, punisher can be blocked by caps shield and he couldnt harm DD,you say that batman will know DDs weakness?how? do you think that he will have the time for that? either daredevil or cap will put him down in a few seconds, i dont know why in hell did you make it a batman begins version

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:49 AM
stay super is currently offline Click here to Send stay super a Private Message Find more posts by stay super Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

I CHANGED IT. CAN U NOT READ? its comic Batman with some of the gadgets/equip off of Batman Begins like the Nomex bulletproof survival suit and Punisher w/ M60 with armor-piercing rounds, colt 45 and frag grenades vs Cap n DD.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:07 AM
stay super

still cap and DD are too much for them frank goes down easy with cap batman is superior to DD but together with cap they will take him down

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:09 AM
stay super is currently offline Click here to Send stay super a Private Message Find more posts by stay super Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

this is what happens. DD senses out their location and they all meet on a rooftop(Bats, DD and Cap) while the Punishers out sniping on another rooftop or something. Batman throws a sonic at DD and stuns him, then KOs him. hes out for the count. meanwhile Bats is struggling a little with the Cap because hes physically superior via super soldier serum, but Bats comes back, gets back up and uses some nerve gas on em. that leaves cap a little out of it and stunned as Cap probably by now drops his shield and Batman can now get the upperhand on him, and The Punisher shoots him with the M60.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:18 AM
stay super

first of all why the hell do you think batman will use right away a sonic ? he doesnt know a shit about daredevil , second of all how come batman comes back but daredevil stays down? batman cant ko him , and batman wont use the sonic on him he doesnt know anything about daredevil,daredevil will get into a h2h fight with batman while cap will beat frank with his shield and frank will be ko thats for sure, after that cap and DD will rape batman

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:24 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I like how the ante has to be upped against caps team.

Go cap. woop woop.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:29 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay super

the fight goes so easy due to the fact that cap will block with his sheild anything that frank got and then ko him with it and its DD and cap vs batman while batman can take DD but he cant handle them both end of story

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:35 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

well. u do have a good point, but i dont think Caps takin out Frank THAT easy. The Punishers got something the cap aint got. and thats range. distance. u say Cap'll block everything the Punisher puts out at him? not likely. but lets say he does and he blocks all machine gun fire and then Frank puts out a couple grenades at Roger, then what? some shrapnel is bound to hit captain america iont care how quick his reflexes are. so while the caps hurt, he gets up, tries to throw the shield at Frank and cut his head off, frank dodges it, easy, now he dont got his shield. wha whaa no now what? Frank pumps the Cap fullah lead while Batmans holding his own on DD, but still losing due to super senses and all that, but Bats eventually goes through all his gadgets and uses a flashbang which would work due to 180 decibels which is enough to almost incapacitate a normal human, let alone some1 like DD with sensitive hearing. DD's stunned for a second and The Pun and Bats rape him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:49 AM
stay super

you really think that cap wont avoid some grenade? he will block the fire arms with the shield then avoid the grenades and then he will throw the shield right to franks hands and frank will drop his weapons and then cap ko frank in a h2h fight

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:55 AM
stay super

oh ye and i am sure that frank cant dodje the shield he is not that fast and agile he wil get hit 100% he is no spider-man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:56 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^what if hes on another rooftop sniping like i said at a safe distance to where cap cant get to him, and r u kidding me? u really think captain america throwin his shield will KO frank that easy? it doesnt matter anyway, cuz the pun could just go balls out on DD instead and kill him with heavy machine gun fire then Bats and Pun rape the shyt out of the Cap.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:00 AM
stay super

DD will know that frank is on another roof tope and will tell cap, yes cap can ko frank with the shield frank doesnt have any great stamina , a nice shield shot to the throat ot the chin and he is ko, and even if not then he will be stuned and cap will ko him with a punch for sure,frank cant hurt DD with his weapons its been showed many times and in the daredevil vs punisher issues, DD is far superior to frank, lets say dd fights frank and cap fights batman, frank wont be able to hurt dd , daredevil throws his club at franks hands and frank drops his weapons just like in daredevil vs punisher comics, and then he will own frank in a h2h fight, while batman will lose to cap because cap is the better fighter and stronger than batman, and with the help of dd batman is down

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:08 AM
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

daredevil sucks, therefore caps would have to take batman and punisher alone, and loses...

excuse my fist... it thinks you belong with the dirt on the floor...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:19 AM
Up In Flames is currently offline Click here to Send Up In Flames a Private Message Find more posts by Up In Flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote