KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Darkness Reign Ultimatum

Darkness Reign Ultimatum
Started by: The Doom Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

(how about you and Darth and DOOM go ahead I'll wait)

"If you're ready to go tell the leader I said for you, him and the other guy to go ahead I'll sit bck and wait."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:07 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

"Hey guys. I don't think we should go without the hole sqaud. I've got one of those feelings and it aint a good one. Theres somethin a bout that place they aint tellin us." Spec was not about to leave the planet without the rest of his squad.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:15 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"we still need Brando and the medic and they could take forever!" he moaned and he got out some more food

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:20 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

Spec grabbed the burger out of krones hands and took a bite then smiled," dont get full before the mission."

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:37 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"meh ok ive still got 5 more" he said in laughter

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:53 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Are you a diabetic or have a stomach worm or something? Never seen someone eat so much ever."

He stared and felt an extreme hunger loss. He has been eating ever since he got here.

"Well the Leader will help out anyway we don't have long until we have to be there so better for half the squad to be there then none of it."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 08:26 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

i can eat anything whenever what ever

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 09:25 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

"I'm not going without the the entire squad or staying without it. That is that." Spec had a serious objection to the idea.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 11:06 PM
SpadeKing

"Well I'll talk to the commander about that and if he says its a good idea you two are going with him, either that or we're all fired."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:35 AM
Krone

"Im so bored" Crone said in a groan

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:35 AM
SpadeKing

"well take your friend with you to the station, I'll be there shortly and to let you know thats an order."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 01:43 AM
The Doom Master

Brandon couldn't believe how lazy everyone was. He still couldn't find the lazy bastards. What the hell is with everyone today? he thought. Crone was almost asleep, Dead Aim was pacing the back of the room, and no one else was to be found. They were being lazy bastards. Then a thought occured to him, and he wondered why nobody else had thought of it.

"Why don't we all go now, and leave a message with someone else to send the others later? Its not like the teleport system can't be used after we use it, is it?" he explained

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:18 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

"Dunno." Spec went to the exercise room and started juming rope.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
SpadeKing

"Eh but can we even trust these guys here? Well someone should just leave a note at the door and we'll move on."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:27 AM
The Doom Master

"Sounds good", Brandon replied

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:28 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Hey someone go wake up sleepy we're movin out. I'll have the note ready by the time he gets back"

He left out of the room and into the computer room to get some paper.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:30 AM
The Doom Master

"That might be a bit difficult..." Brandon hardly heard himself over the snoring.

(im gone now, wont be back till this arvo)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:34 AM
SpadeKing

(will it be alright if we move on without you? confused )

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:36 AM
The Doom Master

(no, coz im here now, and that would mean youd have to wait till tomorrow! laughing out loud )

"Alright, troops, lets move out!" Brandon called out

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:08 AM
SpadeKing

"Sir, Yes sir!"

He saluted and picked up all of his gear as he came out the door and placed the note on the front door where the entrance was.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:11 AM