KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sabretooth&beast vs luke cage

sabretooth&beast vs luke cage
Started by: stay super

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stay super

sabretooth&beast vs luke cage

do you think that sabretooth and beast can tale luke?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:37 PM
stay super is currently offline Click here to Send stay super a Private Message Find more posts by stay super Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

cage runs at beast and thows him into a truck - he then chokes sabre outcold and throws him itno the truck aswell - a leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he notices a kid with cigs and tells him he shouldnt have these - naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!! he throws it over his shoulder and it lands on the oil - burn sabretooth and beast burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

he turns round and says i forgot they were there big grin:

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:51 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilnutta12
cage runs at beast and thows him into a truck - he then chokes sabre outcold and throws him itno the truck aswell - a leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he notices a kid with cigs and tells him he shouldnt have these - naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!! he throws it over his shoulder and it lands on the oil - burn sabretooth and beast burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

he turns round and says i forgot they were there big grin:

Then Wolverine comes and stabs him for killing Sabertooth before him stick out tongue

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:53 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I don't think Beast and Sabretooth have what it takes to hurt Cage but he has what it takes to put them down

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:53 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay super

well beast will be knocked out as usual at the beginning of the fight, but sabretooth can do some damage, he can break bones he is stronger now faster better luke can take sabretooth out but with the help of beast while sabretooth deliver luke some blows and beast goes into a berserk rage they can do damage but still i say luke wins 8/10 but it wont be so easy as you think

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:01 PM
stay super is currently offline Click here to Send stay super a Private Message Find more posts by stay super Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote