KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ion vs. Anyone and Everyone (most powerful superhero of all time)

Ion vs. Anyone and Everyone (most powerful superhero of all time)
Started by: Jarlaxle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jarlaxle

Ion vs. Anyone and Everyone (most powerful superhero of all time)

Im thinking that Ion may be the most powerful superhero ever in the comicbook universe, and could probably take on every other superhero ever...According to DC Spectre used to be their most powerful superhero...then Parallax came along, and was more powerful than even spectre....But they also have said that Ion would be far far more powerful than Parallax. Ion is described as being part of the fabric of the universe...And having trans-godlike powers...Here are the list of his powers that come to mind...

-Ability to bend time, space, and reality.
-Ability to be in many places, and times, at once. (indicating time travel, Ion could possibly have one form of himself in every time and place... EVER)
-Ion is one with everything, he is essentially part of the fabric of the universe.
-As a normal green lantern's power is limited by his imagination, Ion's power can extend beyond anything imaginable because of him being basically a god.
- While a normal green lantern would controll say, 1/1,000,000 parts of Oa's power...Kyle as Ion could tap into Oa's power endlessly, basically using 999,999/1,000,000 of Oa's power....
-Because Kyle can be in many places and times at once, he can replicate himself, endlessly....(how could you fight 1,000,000 Ion's?)
-Because Kyle as Ion can be in many places and times at once, he is basically immortal...(if he was defeated, he would have another form of himself somewhere else in the universe, or in a different time..)

How could you beat him? Can you guys think of a team of people, or a single hero that could beat him? I know many superman fans say superman prime could beat him...but its just not possible...superman prime is near godlike, and controlls a normal green lantern ring,...but Ion is essentially a god...He can do anything, is aware of everything, and is part of everything at all times..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:30 PM
Jarlaxle is currently offline Click here to Send Jarlaxle a Private Message Find more posts by Jarlaxle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

No heroes can stop him i dont think. You're gonna need cosmic entities to mess around with a guy like Ion. Cosmic beings such as Kosmos, Thanos with IG, over half powered Galactus, Phoenix, Mephisto, etc. Skyfather level or above.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:34 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Quasar/Starbrand who be a good match http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar_%28comics%29

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Wolverine would slice him up..... shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kon-El
No heroes can stop him i dont think. You're gonna need cosmic entities to mess around with a guy like Ion. Cosmic beings such as Kosmos, Thanos with IG, over half powered Galactus, Phoenix, Mephisto, etc. Skyfather level or above.

I would say Ion is leagues above a skyfather even the best of them its like light weight and heavy weight.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:02 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Re: Ion vs. Anyone and Everyone (most powerful superhero of all time)

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
Im thinking that Ion may be the most powerful superhero ever in the comicbook universe, and could probably take on every other superhero ever...According to DC Spectre used to be their most powerful superhero...then Parallax came along, and was more powerful than even spectre....But they also have said that Ion would be far far more powerful than Parallax. Ion is described as being part of the fabric of the universe...And having trans-godlike powers...Here are the list of his powers that come to mind...

-Ability to bend time, space, and reality.
-Ability to be in many places, and times, at once. (indicating time travel, Ion could possibly have one form of himself in every time and place... EVER)
-Ion is one with everything, he is essentially part of the fabric of the universe.
-As a normal green lantern's power is limited by his imagination, Ion's power can extend beyond anything imaginable because of him being basically a god.
- While a normal green lantern would controll say, 1/1,000,000 parts of Oa's power...Kyle as Ion could tap into Oa's power endlessly, basically using 999,999/1,000,000 of Oa's power....
-Because Kyle can be in many places and times at once, he can replicate himself, endlessly....(how could you fight 1,000,000 Ion's?)
-Because Kyle as Ion can be in many places and times at once, he is basically immortal...(if he was defeated, he would have another form of himself somewhere else in the universe, or in a different time..)

How could you beat him? Can you guys think of a team of people, or a single hero that could beat him? I know many superman fans say superman prime could beat him...but its just not possible...superman prime is near godlike, and controlls a normal green lantern ring,...but Ion is essentially a god...He can do anything, is aware of everything, and is part of everything at all times..

The spectre is second only to the presence.Oh and to the thread starter i dont think you can class the likes of Ion and spectre as superheros.

Last edited by sexyking on Jul 24th, 2006 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:03 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Full Potential Flash drops the multiverse on him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:21 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarlaxle

Quote: "The spectre is second only to the presence."

Ok download the green lantern PDF sheet from dccomics.com...it says right on it that the Parallax is more powerful than The Spectre.....So you are wrong, straight from the source...Also DC has said Ion is far more powerful than Parallax.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:31 PM
Jarlaxle is currently offline Click here to Send Jarlaxle a Private Message Find more posts by Jarlaxle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarlaxle

How can you not place Ion as a super hero? He is simply a green lantern that gets more powerful from Oa...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:32 PM
golem370

Quasar/Starbrand who be a good match http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar_%28comics%29

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Quote: "The spectre is second only to the presence."

Ok download the green lantern PDF sheet from dccomics.com...it says right on it that the Parallax is more powerful than The Spectre.....So you are wrong, straight from the source...Also DC has said Ion is far more powerful than Parallax.

You know what i will check it, shesh i went to bed yesterday how many years have i been sleeping because the last time i was awake the spectre was second with the backing of the Presence along with the two brothers and GEB.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:41 PM
sexyking

How can you not place Ion as a super hero? He is simply a green lantern that gets more powerful from Oa...

I simply meant he can be classed more as a cosmic entity than a superhero.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:42 PM
Tassadar
Executor

Ion is powerful, maybe the most powerful superhero, but he is far from the most powerful comic character. Is Pheonix considered a superhero? If she is, she's the only one I can think of who could stand a chance against Ion. Their are villains, gods, and cosmics who are equal to above him however, examples being Lucifer Morningstar, Classic Beyonder, Thanos with HOTU (in Marvel U), Eternity/Infinity/Full powered Galactus/Death, the Hunger, ect. Their are also characters that could defeat him under certain stipulations, such as Dr. Doom (with prep), the Preacher, the Saint of Killers, ect.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:24 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Which version of Ion are you referring to, his original version, or his current one?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:40 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarlaxle

Original Ion....Tassadar, did you ever read Ion's list of powers? This is much more than a 1v1 fight in any case...I cant even imagine Celestial beings being close to him..he controlls all variables of time, and matter....His powers being totally limitless. Not even Modt who is 1000x stronger than Jahl (who is infinatley stronger than superman for that matter)...Would stand a chance

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:28 PM
Mr Master

Thanos with HOTU beats Ion

Living Tribunal takes down Ion

Thanos or Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet defeat Ion and perhaps Magus too with an Incomplete IG.

Reed Richards with the Ultimate Nullifier can blast Ion from existence

Abraxas finishes Ion aswell

pre retcon Beyonder and pre-retcon Molecule Man both, blink him out of existence

There's nothing Ion can do...that these guys can't do....

There are somethings that these guys can do....that Ion can not do.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:04 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by Scoobless
Wolverine would slice him up..... shifty

True http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?...0009jpgw1tb.jpg

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:11 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

And people complain about Superman being too powerful...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by who?-kid
And people complain about Superman being too powerful...

Ha HA! Shut up

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:17 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

The question is, can anyone take out that version of wolves? geek

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:18 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote