KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- Preview thread

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- Preview thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I want to make more pancakes!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:56 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll probably start character creation soon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ares will rejoin Burn in the dynamic duo of blazing guns.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* Most of the new players are going to be natural. I think that Ush should maaybe put a limit for those. I myself want to be a veteran perhapse. I always liked Morpheus.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:23 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

what oterh new player wants to be a natural? I wnaed to be veteren but I decided against it, was a littl eover done, but then I designed a great Chaarcter for natural

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:42 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't specificly pointing you out or anything, sorry if I gave the impression.

And I know three others who want to be a natural stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:48 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

well I thought of it first *sticks tongue out*
LOL

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:52 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'll be Hacker or Vet

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 09:47 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I'm the original Natural, I believe. stick out tongue

Fire, you have to be Fire again. eek!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:36 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Not too late to claim my spot as First Mate on the Shez, is it?

If the crew will have me, of course.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Aug 1st, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:38 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Dallas is still happy to have you...

It is worth noting that within the roles there is better variety for the same templates now. For example, in the original system, Naturals had a high Focus but that was only used with Martial Arts, and hence gunnere Naturals were a no go.

That is not true any more- Naturals refresh spectacular gun moves the same way they refresh spectacular martial arts moves. So a Gunner Natural is now very practical.

So there is room for variety, and that is before you look into different Martial Arts styles.

In case, I hadn't made it entirely clear, btw, twin weapons are definitely in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

neat yea I'd like to play Fire again if that's allowed, tho a review will be needed

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:25 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Most certainly allowed.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:33 PM
Fire

woot tho I'll have to redo him game wise since the new system

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cloud will either remain a natural, or maybe after the last mission the experience has brought him upto hacker-worth.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:42 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Naturals are still fundamentally Naturals.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I forget, what advantages do the Vets have over the Hackers and Naturals?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

More skilled, better Mentals and more flexible with their Downloads.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 12:10 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Nope, staying hacker-Gunner.
Although I believe I AM going to be loading one of Loomis's Uzi's... (or whatever he used)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 12:16 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I'm gunna put up my character:

Misuto- Hacker **combat path** Fighter

"You will benefit greatly from a lesson someone close to you will offer but only if you choose to take it."

Misuto's life has never been easy, filled with pain and constant suffering she's had to go through a hell of a lot to even get to go back into the Matrix. With a bit of a personality problem it's hard for her to make or keep friends but all she needs is someone to care about her and teach her...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:20 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote