KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe Nuclear Winter was just a huge troll.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 10:30 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I still think NW is really just a massive super computer.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 01:46 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuckerFish

Massive solar storm to hit Earth in 2012 with 'force of 100m bombs'

Thu, Aug 26 12:50 PM

Melbourne, Aug 26 (ANI): Astronomers are predicting that a massive solar storm, much bigger in potential than the one that caused spectacular light shows on Earth earlier this month, is to strike our planet in 2012 with a force of 100 million hydrogen bombs.

Several US media outlets have reported that NASA was warning the massive flare this month was just a precursor to a massive solar storm building that had the potential to wipe out the entire planet's power grid.

Despite its rebuttal, NASA's been watching out for this storm since 2006 and reports from the US this week claim the storms could hit on that most Hollywood of disaster dates - 2012.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/201008...earth-in_1.html

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 05:52 PM
SuckerFish is currently offline Click here to Send SuckerFish a Private Message Find more posts by SuckerFish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I wish Winter hadn't been banned. Would have really liked to talk to him on the 22nd. Gj mods.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2012 07:29 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So that's that then. The Mayan calendar change finished an hour ago. we're still here.

shock.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 12:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
So that's that then. The Mayan calendar change finished an hour ago. we're still here.

shock.

To be fair, though, the Mayans didn't believe the world was gonna end, anyway.
This is what they actually believe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmRsK_TmxDc

Setting the stage for the eventual debut of the "Ascended Masters" and the "World Teacher" that New Agers go on about, which will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, and etc.

Plus the alien deception, but that's a topic for another time.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 10:26 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bat Dude

Plus the alien deception, but that's a topic for another time.

I know you believe Obama is an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan(yes?). But where do aliens fit in?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 10:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Robtard
I know you believe Obama is an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan(yes?). But where do aliens fit in?

The US government is going to disclose the existence of "extraterrestrials" at some point. These aliens are nothing more than nephilim. But making people believe in the existence of aliens will be a huge part in the end time deception.

Look at Hollywood: They saturate the theaters with UFO and alien movies and television shows. It's a conditioning tool. To prepare the world for when these "aliens" make their big debut. And when they come with a different gospel (Ancient Astronaut Theory. Watch the last scene of Mission to Mars) everyone will fall for it hook line and sinker.

That's the jist of how aliens fit into this. I haven't even gone into the New Age aspect of it all (which will be the basis of the world religion) but that's generally how I see it going down.

The Bible says that they'll come with all lying signs and wonders...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 11:47 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The US government is going to disclose the existence of "extraterrestrials" at some point. These aliens are nothing more than nephilim. But making people believe in the existence of aliens will be a huge part in the end time deception.

Look at Hollywood: They saturate the theaters with UFO and alien movies and television shows. It's a conditioning tool. To prepare the world for when these "aliens" make their big debut. And when they come with a different gospel (Ancient Astronaut Theory. Watch the last scene of Mission to Mars) everyone will fall for it hook line and sinker.

That's the jist of how aliens fit into this. I haven't even gone into the New Age aspect of it all (which will be the basis of the world religion) but that's generally how I see it going down.

The Bible says that they'll come with all lying signs and wonders...

So aliens = human & angel hybrids, yes?

Probably because SCI-Fi sells and is popular, since the turn of the century at least; far earlier if we count other forms of entertainment. Like the zombie genre has been for the last couple decades, it sells, so there's more and more movies. I'm not fearing zombies though. So The nephilim (aka aliens) while bring with them the 'Earth seeded by aliens' theory?

So half angels disguised as aliens will come forth promoting that they created life on Earth/humanity and they we[humanity] should worship them and science. Do I have this correct?

Passages?

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 8th, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 11:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

So aliens = human & angel hybrids, yes?

Probably because SCI-Fi sells and is popular, since the turn of the century at least; far earlier if we count other forms of entertainment. Like the zombie genre has been for the last couple decades, it sells, so there's more and more movies. I'm not fearing zombies though. So The nephilim (aka aliens) while bring with them the 'Earth seeded by aliens' theory?

So half angels disguised as aliens will come forth promoting that they created life on Earth/humanity and they we[humanity] should worship them and science. Do I have this correct?

Passages?

Yes, aliens are human/fallen angel hybrids, if not just flat out fallen angels.

And yes, they will bring with them the Ancient Astronaut theory, which completely takes God out of the picture and allows them to have all of their lies all at once (Darwinism, Big Bang Theory, New Age, etc.)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians 2:9-10)

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24:24)

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:37)

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:2,4)

There are more, but I've got to go to work.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 11:31 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Going on the premise that what you say is factually true, Aliens = Fallen Angel, Satan controls Obama etc.

How do you specifically know that the government will do what you say and said actions will occur?

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 17th, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 11:57 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Going on the premise that what you say is factually true, Aliens = Fallen Angel, Satan controls Obama etc.

How do you specifically know that the government will do what you say and said actions will occur?

Let me start out by saying that Satan controls more than just Obama (though he is a great pawn of Satan) he controls pretty much the entire government in the United States, as well as pretty much every other government in the world. Satan offered the kingdoms of the world to Jesus in the desert, remember.

But don't get me wrong, I'm nobody special. I don't have "insider knowledge" or anything like that. And I'm not a prophet of God. I can't claim to know or prognosticate the future...

...but I know what the Bible says, and I can piece things together in my head to kind of understand how the end time scenario will play out.

What you have to understand is that the WHOLE WORLD is gonna be deceived, except the ones who are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. That means that whatever lie Satan dangles in front of everyone has to apply to and be appealing to everyone.

Aliens and UFOs will help to usher in a "new age" with the help of the "ascended masters" (if you google them, you'll find out who they are) headed by Maitreya the "world teacher" (Antichrist), leading humanity into a golden era of peace. A united world of peace and harmony. Alien technology to make all of our problems better, such as free energy and etc, as well as resource sharing. The aliens will give the people "knowledge" and "understanding" of the universe.

Sounds wonderful, right? It's supposed to. I believe that's the carrot that Satan is gonna dangle in front of everyone. The only price to live in this world? Your soul. You have to undergo the New Age initiation rites, which is Luciferic by design (it's stressed in every occult/New Age writing from Blavatsky all the way up to Creme/Acharya S.) And what will come about from that initiation? The mark of the beast (in conjunction with a microchip, which is why no one can buy or sell without it).

The Bible clearly states that people will worship the beast (the Antichrist, whom I believe to be Maitreya) and that anyone who receives the mark of the beast will be cast into the lake of fire.

From my own personal research as well as the research of many other people have uncovered this type of information. There will be a world war before all of this starts to go down (because the Muslims believe that only through bloodshed will their awaited messiah, the Imam Mahdi, arrive. Maitreya claims to be that same person, as well as the Jewish messiah, the Christian savior, the 5th buddha, the return of Krishna, etc.) and from the ashes of that world war will UFO disclosure and the arrival of the ascended masters emerge.

I understand that sometimes my posts are hard to follow, but when I get on this subject, it's hard for me to stop. It's just such an important topic that is ALWAYS glossed over by "mainstream truthers" as I call them.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:22 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If there is another world war it will be nuclear annihiliation. The survivors would be without medical assistance, and without a society. Basically mutated unfit neanderthals with no animals to hunt, rising from underground shelters into the irradiated air.

That's the new world order...unless we in a hundred create an artificial intelligence that surpasses us, in which case after nuclear annihilation we carbon based lifeforms are replaced by the silicon based life forms.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 10:17 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Dolos
If there is another world war it will be nuclear annihiliation. The survivors would be without medical assistance, and without a society. Basically mutated unfit neanderthals with no animals to hunt, rising from underground shelters into the irradiated air.

That's the new world order...unless we in a hundred create an artificial intelligence that surpasses us, in which case after nuclear annihilation we carbon based lifeforms are replaced by the silicon based life forms.

You're assuming that they go right for the red button.

It's true, Satan would love to just nuke everyone and kill everything off, but God is still on the throne. He's in control, ultimately. He won't allow that to happen.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 11:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So god won't allow a nuclear holocaust, but he'll allow a New World Order where just about everyone will have sold their soul to Satan?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 11:31 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

So God won't allow a nuclear holocaust, but He'll allow a New World Order where just about everyone will have sold their soul to Satan?

FIFY

Yes. I'm not saying nuclear arms won't be utilized in a world war, I'm just saying that the earth won't be wiped clean of the human race because of them. Nowhere close.

If everyone gets wiped out, even MORE people will end up in hell. The Bible says narrow is the way which leadeth unto life and FEW there be that find it. But if everyone gets wiped out (saved and unsaved) the unsaved people that actually could have gotten saved (if they had more time) won't get that opportunity, and would end up in hell.

So while yes, God will allow a New World Order where the huge mainstream bent will be on witchcraft and anti-Christianity, God will always preserve a remnant on earth. That means that there will be a small group of Christians still around to help witness to people who haven't accepted the mark (I say this because Christians will be executed during the Tribulation). This way the ones that still have a chance to get saved can get saved before Jesus Christ returns. It's actually more merciful that way.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:23 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
I wish Winter hadn't been banned. Would have really liked to talk to him on the 22nd. Gj mods.

Yeah its too bad he was banned.Granted he did post some things that should have been left out like a lot of religious babble and the world coming to an end in things like that, however he did make some other posts that were really excellent talking about government corruption such as how Kennedy was our last great president we had and that he was assassinated by the Illuminati and gave great examples on how every president since then has been what he wasnt,bought off and corrupt which is why they killed him,and giving excellent examples of how each president since then has been more evil and corrupt since then.If he had just stuck to information and facts like that,they might not have banned him.

Back then when Winter first made this thread KMC used to be such a fun place to hang out and they allowed him to make threads like this.The place has gone downhill ever since then not allowing threads like this one anymore.thats why I seldom frequent this site these days.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The air smells terrible here from all the people prophesying out of their asses.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 04:11 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FIFY

Yes. I'm not saying nuclear arms won't be utilized in a world war, I'm just saying that the earth won't be wiped clean of the human race because of them. Nowhere close.

If everyone gets wiped out, even MORE people will end up in hell. The Bible says narrow is the way which leadeth unto life and FEW there be that find it. But if everyone gets wiped out (saved and unsaved) the unsaved people that actually could have gotten saved (if they had more time) won't get that opportunity, and would end up in hell.

So while yes, God will allow a New World Order where the huge mainstream bent will be on witchcraft and anti-Christianity, God will always preserve a remnant on earth. That means that there will be a small group of Christians still around to help witness to people who haven't accepted the mark (I say this because Christians will be executed during the Tribulation). This way the ones that still have a chance to get saved can get saved before Jesus Christ returns. It's actually more merciful that way.

Having trouble rationalizing how you can reconcile using the word "merciful" in regards to god, when you've just gone about how god's going to allow nuclear wars and ultra-massive deaths to happen across the planet, coupled with global Satanic worship.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 22nd, 2013 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:03 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Having trouble rationalizing how you can reconcile using the word "merciful" in regards to god, when you've just gone about how god's going to allow nuclear wars and ultra-massive deaths to happen across the planet, coupled with global Satanic worship.

Does God force obedience on people?

People have a mind of their own to make their own decisions, don't they?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 11:27 AM