KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Semptember the 11th

Semptember the 11th
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
This forum is a conspiracy forum, it's obvious you mean't the forum, you make me laugh.

And alex jones doesn't incourage people to believe him, he discourages it. again, you avoid the question, why do you still debate here?

yep once again he proves he's got no credibility. big grin saying -"Im alex jones believe all i say." because like you said,he encorages people not to take his word for it,to do their own research. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep once again he proves he's got no credibility. big grin saying -"Im alex jones believe all i say." because like you said,he encorages people not to take his word for it,to do their own research. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He didn't even know the official report from NIST, and lied about me giving him a source.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:01 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Lying again, you made no distinction between anyone, so, to save your ass you say you respect david and winter. despite them saying exact same things

The only reason you come here is for personal gratification, and to continue doing this you swallowed your words. before it was, no conspiracy theorist have any credibility, now it's me and Mr.Parker.
Despite them saying the samethings, your a joke.

EDIT: Nuclear winter didn't even post in this thread or debate 9/11, that pretty much proves your lying.

Oh, Btw, Alex Jones in courages people not to take his word, and do research on thier own, he's said this many times.

yeah once again he proves he has no credibility because yeah thats what he said many times before was that conspiracy theorists have no credibiltiy.he was telling that to david in the beginning as well. big grin Now since David left and its just me and you who are still posting here ,he changes it to just saying its me and you. big grin and like you said,David pretty much said the same things we do.
yep further proof he lies all the time and has no crediblity in his posts is that right there talking about respecting Nuclear winter when Nuclear winter has never even come on this thread to talk about 9-11.total proof he IS a liar and has no credibility. big grin which is why I dont waste my time reading his posts anymore and just know what he is saying by reading yours now. The kid is a joke and not worth it.

whats REALLY hilarious about his posts is he says he somewhat respects david.so much so that he never even bothered addressing any of davids points he made. big grin david himself said he decided to leave because they didnt even bother tackling any of his points. roll eyes (sarcastic) while talking about conspiracy theorists,he should be talking about the funny conspiracy theorists that Bush and cheney,rumsfield and others are. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 15th, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah once again he proves he has no credibility because yeah thats what he said many times before was that conspiracy theorists have no credibiltiy.he was telling that to david in the beginning as well. big grin Now since David left and its just me and you who are still posting here ,he changes it to just saying its me and you. big grin and like you said,David pretty much said the same things we do.
yep further proof he lies all the time and has no crediblity in his posts is that right there talking about respecting Nuclear winter when Nuclear winter has never even come on this thread to talk about 9-11.total proof he IS a liar and has no credibility. big grin which is why I dont waste my time reading his posts anymore and just know what he is saying by reading yours now. The kid is a joke and not worth it.

whats REALLY hilarious about his posts is he says he somewhat respects david.so much so that he never even bothered addressing any of davids points he made. big grin david himself said he decided to leave because they didnt even bother tackling any of his points. roll eyes (sarcastic) while talking about conspiracy theorists,he should be talking about the funny conspiracy theorists that Bush and cheney,rumsfield and others are. laughing

Like I said, we should focus on stoping the NWO not posting information of what's going on.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Yay, your making a nice story now, pulling shit out of your ass, you really have no clue what your talking about anymore, I respect Tsarion/Winter because of the lists of things they give, unlike you 2, Winter doesn't post crap about the Government being responsible for every incident in the past what 60-70 years(From what I've read)? Tsarion posted too much, and I didn't bother trying to debunk everything, and when I was debating with him, I was thinking that was Ashtar
You have no credibility because....
1.) Parker and his terrible grammer, plus denile of credible sources I provided *cough cough* real designer of WTC
2.) Ashtars continued use of Conspiracy Sites, or any news reports that are of little relavance, since they were speaking with Theorists in the reports

You're both putting words in my mouth, I never said Winter came on this thread, I never said I didnt post to Davids huge posts because I respect him, I do not remember you EVER giving me that source prior to today Ashtar, get your head out of your ass. Mr Parker, I did not say I was Alex Jones, I said I was like him because I predicted that you were going to say "But why do you come here?" for the 10th time, i.e. when Alex claimed to predict Bin Laden being blamed, and Government attacking

I was speaking of Winter because he is one of the main people that makes the threads here, that's not proof of anyone lying

Number 1 reason why you both have no credibility, misquoting and Comprehending.

Parker, learn to grasp the English Language, and Ashtar, get your head out of your ass, and both of ya stop using a million laughing Smileys, when what you say isn't funny at all(actually it is, because you believe this)

If you say yourself, Alex Jones doesn't want you to believe him, why do you use his website as a Source? confused

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:23 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Yay, your making a nice story now, pulling shit out of your ass, you really have no clue what your talking about anymore, I respect Tsarion/Winter because of the lists of things they give, unlike you 2, Winter doesn't post crap about the Government being responsible for every incident in the past what 60-70 years(From what I've read)? Tsarion posted too much, and I didn't bother trying to debunk everything, and when I was debating with him, I was thinking that was Ashtar
1.) Parker and his terrible grammer, plus denile of credible sources I provided *cough cough* real designer of WTC
2.) Ashtars continued use of Conspiracy Sites, or any news reports that are of little relavance, since they were speaking with Theorists in the reports

You're both putting words in my mouth, I never said Winter came on this thread, I never said I didnt post to Davids huge posts because I respect him, I do not remember you EVER giving me that source prior to today Ashtar, get your head out of your ass. Mr Parker, I did not say I was Alex Jones, I said I was like him because I predicted that you were going to say "But why do you come here?" for the 10th time, i.e. when Alex claimed to predict Bin Laden being blamed, and Government attacking

I was speaking of Winter because he is one of the main people that makes the threads here, that's not proof of anyone lying

Parker, learn to grasp the English Language, and Ashtar, get your head out of your ass, and both of ya stop using a million laughing Smileys, when what you say isn't funny at all(actually it is, because you believe this)

If you say yourself, Alex Jones doesn't want you to believe him, why do you use his website as a Source? confused

That was the smartest thing I've seen in this thread since this post:
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
September 11th, 2001 has no conspiracy attached to it.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:29 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yay, your making a nice story now, pulling shit out of your ass, you really have no clue what your talking about anymore, I respect Tsarion/Winter because of the lists of things they give, unlike you 2, Winter doesn't post crap about the Government being responsible for every incident in the past what 60-70 years?

Actually, he mentions MK-ultra, AIDs,and depopulation being started by the government, This post shows how stupid you are.

Tsarion posted too much, and I didn't bother trying to debunk everything, and when I was debating with him, I was thinking that was Ashtar

So,Tsarion post too much, but winter doesn't? winter wasn't even in this deabte so, why are you bringing him up?

1) who cares about grammer, this isn't an english class.
And popular mechanics is more reliable than the NIST and FEMA?

2) I didn't post one conspiracy site in our debate, and you admitt I gave you a news report, but at first you deny it. I rest my case, you just admitted your a liar.

You're both putting words in my mouth, I never said Winter came on this thread, I never said that I respected David and thats why I never posted to him,

Lying again, I can easily post your remark about respecting david.

I do not remember you EVER giving me that source prior to today Ashtar, get your head out of your ass.

You just admitted it, when you whined and moaned about irrelevant news sources I gave you, now you forget,huh?

The main people, how many threads has he made, just one, yet, he is the main people?

I never used alex jones as my source, and your liar, I pretty much showed this.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:33 AM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Actually, he mentions MK-ultra, AIDs,and depopulation being started by the government, This post shows how stupid you are.

So,Tsarion post too much, but winter doesn't? winter wasn't even in this deabte so, why are you bringing him up?

1) who cares about grammer, this isn't an english class.
And popular mechanics is more reliable than the NIST and FEMA?

2) I didn't post one conspiracy site in our debate, and you admitt I gave you a news report, but at first you deny it. I rest my case, you just admitted your a liar.

Lying again, I can easily post your remark about respecting david.

You just admitted it, when you whined and moaned about irrelevant news sources I gave you, now you forget,huh?

The main people, how many threads has he made, just one, yet, he is the main people?

I never used alex jones as my source, and your liar, I pretty much showed this.
Wow....you fail. I can tell from reading his post, about half the things you were yelling at him about were adressed to Mr. Parker.

And using good grammar makes people actualy have desire to read what you say, rather than immeadeately labeling it as ignorant babble (with good reason.)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:36 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Wow....you fail. I can tell from reading his post, about half the things you were yelling at him about were adressed to Mr. Parker.

And using good grammar makes people actualy have desire to read what you say, rather than immeadeately labeling it as ignorant babble (with good reason.)

They were addressed to parker based on what, he didn't quote anyone or say anyone's name clearly.

Grammer is an excuse for people to ignore facts.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:39 AM
Mr Krieger

I've only been here a week, I don't read every damn post

Tsarion posted way too many for me to debunk without taking hours, Winter wasn't in this thread, and I never said he didn't

If you want to get points across, you use Good Grammer, or no one can understand what your saying

Actually I believe you posted a Conspiracy Site, looked similar to a news one, regarding the EU (and no I'm not going to dig through every page/thread to find it)

I did say I respected David, but that is not why I did not respond to those long pages, which is what Parker said

I do not remember having that link given to me until today, which I pointed out

He's one of the main posters, and one of only a few I've seen post here

Parker did use Jones as a source, I'm not just typing to you

You should figure out if it isn't you, it's Parker, since I addressed both of you

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

They were addressed to parker based on what, he didn't quote anyone or say anyone's name clearly.

Grammer is an excuse for people to ignore facts.
Based on Parker's previous post(s).

Grammar is an excuse to be regarded as intelligent and worthy of acknowledgement.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:44 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I've only been here a week, I don't read every damn post

Thanks for admitting that, and for admitting you did not read all the smoking guns while calling people uncredible.

If you want to get points across, you use Good Grammer, or no one can understand what your saying

BS, that's just an excuse to ignore facts. You just admitted you didn't read all the smoking guns, despite the fact they had no error in grammer.

Actually I believe you posted a Conspiracy Site, looked similar to a news one, regarding the EU (and no I'm not going to dig through every page/thread to find it)

Because your a liar, pretty much sums it up.

I did say I respected David, but that is not why I did not respond to those long pages, which is what Parker said

First you do respect him, then you don't, then you do again, which one is it, liar?

I do not remember having that link given to me until today, which I pointed out

Your lying, you posted a responce to them.

He's one of the main posters, and one of only a few I've seen post here

He only has one thread, and he's the main poster?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:46 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Based on Parker's previous post(s).

Grammar is an excuse to be regarded as intelligent and worthy of acknowledgement.

No, it's an excuse to ignore facts. anyway, he mentioned my name in those post, obviously your a selective reader. you sleect what you want to believe.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:47 AM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

No, it's an excuse to ignore facts. anyway, he mentioned my name in those post, obviously your a selective reader. you sleect what you want to believe.
I'm not at all a selective reader. All I see is your "facts" being torn apart, and you throwing accusations of selevtive reading and lying around.

And Grammar is a necessary thing in a forum. If you aren't able to use decent grammar, you fail.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:49 AM
Mr Krieger

I said I wasn't going to read every post, and no I did not read all 200, I read several from Tsarion

Grammer is Important, what your now saying is BS

Why would me being a liar have anything to do with what I said in that paragraph?

I said I respected him in the same one, your misquoting

I was probably still talking about how your view of the Unions is wrong

I said one of the main posters from what I saw, Post, as inside threads, not making them

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:51 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm not at all a selective reader. All I see is your "facts" being torn apart, and you throwing accusations of selevtive reading and lying around.

laughing Torn apart, Darth didn't even read the 200 smoking guns, you make me laugh.

And Grammar is a necessary thing in a forum. If you aren't able to use decent grammar, you fail.

You seem to think this is an english class or that I care about grammer. you can try to deny it all you want, but your a selective reader.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:52 AM
Mr Krieger

So you don't care about getting your points across? This isn't an english class, but if you want people to read something besides

"Lolz fantasyWorldz/a Sheeps lolzzzz laughing .NeWyorks have no relevence.That kids iz not makinggood ppoints laughing "

Tell me, can you understand that?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:55 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I said I wasn't going to read every post, and no I did not read all 200, I read several from Tsarion

Which you didn't even bother to make a rebutall for? your lying again.

Grammer is Important, what your now saying is BS

Facts are more important, your full of BS if you think using grammer to evade points makes you seem intelligent, you lied about information as well.

Why would me being a liar have anything to do with what I said in that paragraph?

So, you admitt being a liar, goo.

I said I respected him in the same one, your misquoting

your lying as usual.

I was probably still talking about how your view of the Unions is wrong

Lying again.

I said one of the main posters from what I saw, Post, as inside threads, not making them

He made the thread to inform not debate, and your lying again because you did not read what he said.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:55 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So you don't care about getting your points across? This isn't an english class, but if you want people to read something besides

You, ignore them anyway, just like you ignored the 200 points .

"Lolz fantasyWorldz/a Sheeps lolzzzz laughing .NeWyorks have no relevence.That kids iz not makinggood ppoints laughing "

Tell me, can you understand that?

Quote me next time, that's not what I said.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:57 AM
Mr Krieger

Ok Ashtar, I'm done with you on this thread now, all you can say is "LOLz, your a Liar!"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:57 AM