KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Semptember the 11th

Semptember the 11th
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mentalguy
So, you are saying what I saw never really happend? It pisses me off that people go around saying that it never happend, while I'm in Afganistan fighting along side those who have lost someone when the towers fell. I was in New York the day the planes hit, and to deny that it happend is ludacris. It show a lack of intellectual ability and I do not think you should be allowed to breed.

Oh don´t give us all this "while I'm in Afganistan fighting along side those who have lost someone when the towers fell." waffle. You joined the military it was your choice so don´t moan.

Of course the towers were hit, I think there were enough witness´s and the TV coverage couldn´t have been that well special effected. One question is what hit them and IMO there are two possible answers modified Boeing, real Boeing as reported.

Of course the big major questions are why it happened and who did it, there are too many coincidences.

#The USA and Allied (UK) secret services are the best there is, and anyone who has worked with them know that some of the technology at hand is beyond what is available in the normal civilian world. this scale of attack couldn´t have happened without them knowing.

# Noraid was stood down, on that one daysmile

# certain politicians & leaders were warned not to fly that day.

# The pilots training wouldn´t have sufficed to enable them to make such accurate flying.

# Bush´s popularity was was a ball on a mountain, diving big style. A war would do that gooood, after all NO leader was ever thrown out by election during a war.

theres numerous other "coincidences"

*“Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.”*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:16 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

For a long time afterwards,I was wondering where on earth you came up with that crazy idea that he said it never happened because never on this thread did ANYBODY ever say it didnt happen.they have ignored facts and overwhelming evidence that our own government was behind the attacks-meaning the CIA/military industrial complex and that Bush knew it would happen and wanted it to happen just to get us into a war so we could go over there and gain control of the oil in Iraq but nobody had EVER said that it didnt happen.

After pondering it for a minute on WHERE you came up with that idea that he said it didnt happen, now I think I can understand where the misunderstanding might have been.You obviously thought since he said those videos are fake that he was implying that.Obviously not.As you can see from those two videos,one video has a plane coming from the RIGHT side and striking the first tower on the left,where the other has the plane coming from the LEFT side striking that same building.One of these videos is obviously fake.more evidence of a conspiracy and coverup.

as i said earlier in one of my posts on the last page.The zapruder film of the kennedy assassination was altered as well.It was altered to delete key frames from the film so people couldnt know what REALLY happened.But just because researchers say that the film was altered,doesnt mean they are saying that the kennedy assassination never happened. laughing same here. no difference.

btw,speaking of that,I think its really sad that nobody here has an interest in that case except for Deano who like me,has done his homework on that topic.and the reason being is because before 9/11,IT was the worst ever tragedy to occur in the world and forever altered the course of world history.I have read dozens of books on the topic and if it werent for 9/11 I would still be on it but 9/11 is more important so I have gotten away from it.But come on people,just because it isnt near as recent as 9/11 doesnt mean its not as important.they're connected to each other matter of fact.

Bush Sr was involved in the kennedy assassination and now his son is running the country.the same group of people who pulled off the kennedy assassination are involved in 9/11 as well.a lot of the same major players are anyways.those people that pulled it off just didnt go away.they are in high positions of power making decisions on our future that effect our lives such as 9/11. 9/11 would never have happened if the people had taken aaction against those people responsible for pulling off the kennedy assassination.But they didnt,they were too afraid to stand up to the government and ban together and because of that,we are now paying for their cowardness for that with events such as 9/11 and the Iraq war because the american people let it happen.

they're not doing anything about 9/11 either.obviously the government murdering 3000 peoples lives isnt enough for them,wonder how many more thousands they have to murder before the american people finally get fed up and form a revolution. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 3rd, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love how conspiracy theorists love saying that NORAD was stood down..completely negating the fact the pre 9/11 NORAD was a costal defence system looking OUTWARD primarily across the north pole for external threats and only since 9/11 has it actually been tied in with federal aviation administration tracking systems

http://www.codeonemagazine.com/arch...jan_02/defense/

quote:
The USA and Allied (UK) secret services are the best there is, and anyone who has worked with them know that some of the technology at hand is beyond what is available in the normal civilian world. this scale of attack couldn´t have happened without them knowing.

this would be the same intelligence people that anti war protesters like to lambast because they said iraq had WMD's or the same intelligence services that are currently under a criminal investigation because its agents thought it would be a good idea to video them water boarding terror suspects and then admit publicly that they destroyed the recordings "to protect the agents identities"

come on people...you cant have it both ways...either Bush and his cronies and his intelligence agencies are bumbling idiots who cant do anything right or they're capable of carrying out the largest and most complex attack ever in the history of the world in a building which saw a quarter of a million visitors a day yet they somehow managed to plant explosives in walls of busy office building and wire them up without anyone noticing...etc etc

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Their not bumbling idiots, just liars.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:23 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah and that article is disinformation that he blindly swallows because people in the FAA testified that Cheney did in fact tell them to stand down that day.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 03:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

also forgot to mention that my thread at the bottom WAS NORAD SIMPLY IMCOMPETENT ON 9/11? that it explains it all how the only way it could have happened is if there was a stand down order given that day which again,FAA traiffic controllers have testified that cheney told them to stand down.

as I said before,people who want the truth need to start visiting this site and get material there,it documents it all.
http://canadawantsthetruth911videos.blogspot.com

I love it when people who dont allow the government to brainwash them with their lies and propaganda are referred to as conspiracy theorists when its the goverment has a conspiracy THEORY that muslims did it with no credible evidence to support it. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 4th, 2008 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
also forgot to mention that my thread at the bottom WAS NORAD SIMPLY IMCOMPETENT ON 9/11? that it explains it all how the only way it could have happened is if there was a stand down order given that day which again,FAA traiffic controllers have testified that cheney told them to stand down.

once again...why bother mentioning NORAD when even if they were stood down that day (which they weren't...as they were 4 days into a 5 day exercise at the time) they AREN'T CONNECTED TO THE FAA...which is an entirely different organisation...and which couldn't get "stood down" because it would mean having no air traffic control for hundreds of flights that were flying across the US at the time

not to mention that there is recordings of people from the FAA doing their job at the time...recording which conspiracy theorists have used themselves when mentioning fight 93 and the time between it being reported hijacked and it crashes as evidence that there was ample time for it to be caught and shot down by fighters which the same conspiracy theorists argued were stood down in the 1st place

you see the massive contradictions creeping in?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Ok if Norad wasn´t stood down or whatever, or in some way hindered then why did no one shoot the Airplanes down, try to intercept them? especially as the scenario was a possibility well before it happened, they even did an exercise in preparation years before.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:02 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Ok if Norad wasn´t stood down or whatever, or in some way hindered then why did no one shoot the Airplanes down, try to intercept them? especially as the scenario was a possibility well before it happened, they even did an exercise in preparation years before.

read the link i posted...it tells of how the NORAD and FAA protocols are managed (at the time of the attacks)...it tells what planes and from where they were sent out and at what times and under who's authority and how they were managed from the ground and by who

and once again...NORAD LOOKED EXTERNALLY AWAY FROM THE US FOR OUTWARD THREATS...IT DID NOT COVER INTERNAL AIRSPACE AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACKS...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:49 PM
Deano

norad was deliberatly confused.

any other day they would of intercepted the planes.

same thing at the oklahoma Bombing - ATF were doing bomb squad terrorism exercise at same time

AND the same thing happened at the london bombings. drills took place at exactly the same time.

could someone tell me the actual odds of that happening?

comon they are playing us all for fools. im pretty sure it wasnt Wizard Osama and his 19 shoemakers wink

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Jan 4th, 2008 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:06 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

One question: How do Terrorists hijack a plane with BOXCUTTERS!

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:23 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Furion

Easily, when there are no guards or anyone trained to deal with a situation like that. Box Cutters aren't exactly dull weapons.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:43 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
norad was deliberatly confused.

any other day they would of intercepted the planes.

same thing at the oklahoma Bombing - ATF were doing bomb squad terrorism exercise at same time

AND the same thing happened at the london bombings. drills took place at exactly the same time.

could someone tell me the actual odds of that happening?

comon they are playing us all for fools. im pretty sure it wasnt Wizard Osama and his 19 shoemakers wink

i'm equally sure it wasn't world ruling lizards led by the queen

and once again...it doesn't matter what NORAD was or wasn't....THEY WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR US INTERNAL AIRSPAAAACCCEEEEE

Last edited by jaden101 on Jan 4th, 2008 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:03 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

just miss out the "and the threat of bombs" bit why dont you?

not to mention that most hijackings dont result in the plane being flown into a building...most hijackers have demands etc

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:05 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, it was magical Osama and his Magic planes that meld through buildings.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
just miss out the "and the threat of bombs" bit why dont you?

not to mention that most hijackings dont result in the plane being flown into a building...most hijackers have demands etc

There where no bombs on the planes. Just a bunch of Terrorists with boxcutters.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:05 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

There where no bombs on the planes. Just a bunch of Terrorists with boxcutters.

did i say there were bombs?...or did i say there was the threat of bombs?

hmm?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:13 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Classic NES
No, it was magical Osama and his Magic planes that meld through buildings.

well if you're going to use that video as evidence then i propose that the world trade centre had no windows because you cant see any windows on that footage apparently

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:15 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Go Ahead.

That just proves that the video is even more of a fraud.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:17 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Classic NES
Go Ahead.

That just proves that the video is even more of a fraud.

haha...indeed..

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:22 PM