KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ancient Astronauts?

Ancient Astronauts?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
you dotn have to take everything on face value

That's very true, I agree entirely.

But you don't have to question every single thing there is, and come up with your own fantastic theories that never can and will be proved either.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:25 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I agree, it seems that every thing that is endorsed officialy has to be fale in Deano's view...odd.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:02 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 12:21 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

interesting

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum...ghlight=tsarion

Tsarion is a disinfo agent, just like Icke.
BTW, I was wondering about Tsarion’s eyes, they looked kind of strange
and there was something telling me that Baron was right, as I was defending Tsarion.
Well, I now know for sure WHY I did not like Tsarion’s eyes.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 01:50 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

interesting

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum...ghlight=tsarion

Tsarion is a disinfo agent, just like Icke.
BTW, I was wondering about Tsarion’s eyes, they looked kind of strange
and there was something telling me that Baron was right, as I was defending Tsarion.
Well, I now know for sure WHY I did not like Tsarion’s eyes.

Despite the fact the man quotes Jordan Maxwell constantly?!
Unless your arguing Icke is more versed than Maxwell, who has 40 years under his belt?

You need to stop Idolizing Icke, the so, called prophet.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 02:43 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm sorry, I was reading Infinite's post there and really...he's a practicer of Humanism isn't he?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:16 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Despite the fact the man quotes Jordan Maxwell constantly?!
Unless your arguing Icke is more versed than Maxwell, who has 40 years under his belt?

You need to stop Idolizing Icke, the so, called prophet.

where did i idolize icke in that post? im not the one going around calling conspiracy theorists genius's am i?

that post also stated icke might be a dis info agent also, incase that slipped your mind

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:12 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

where did i idolize icke in that post? im not the one going around calling conspiracy theorists genius's am i?

that post also stated icke might be a dis info agent also, incase that slipped your mind

I read the whole thing, It was an accusation of Alan watts, and what's wrong with calling the man a genius. he explains things better than Icke can.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:24 AM
Deano

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:31 PM
Deano

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCvkz3LX...ted&search=

icke on reptillians

kathy o brian the midn controlled slave, is mentioned and she said she saw people shapeshift but she believed this to be part of her mind control....or was it?

Last edited by Deano on Aug 24th, 2006 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:01 PM
Epsilon Zero
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Bingo, point H.S.6

We exist and if you count the quadzillions of planets out there atleast One Hundred Trillion must have life on them, therefore, atleast One hundred Billions of those lifeforms must be much farther advanced than we humans, therefore, they could have visited Earth...but how do we know their motives are sinister? We don't, and there is no evidence to suggest that their motives are...if indeed they have been here or are here......

You lack evidence and saying that "probability is on my side" isn't good enough and it won't cut it. Until you provide evidence, your point is moot.

Power Through Discipline

Omega Xi

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 08:40 PM
Epsilon Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Epsilon Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Epsilon Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

while I agree with you........that his post wasn't entirely accurate......mathmatical probability is acceptable proof when greater than 99%. The entire universe is built around mathmatics, you can't get a more universal truth than that.

there are other races of intelligence out there, somewhere in the universe. That is no way means they are here, have been here or will ever come here. I believe they have, do and will......but again, I state that I BELIEVE it.......it is not fact.

as for any assertion of belief being moot, complete mis-use of the word moot. There must be an assertion made in any topic of study or research before one can attempt to find evidence or data to support the assertion.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:37 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Epsilon Zero
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
while I agree with you........that his post wasn't entirely accurate......mathmatical probability is acceptable proof when greater than 99%. The entire universe is built around mathmatics, you can't get a more universal truth than that.

there are other races of intelligence out there, somewhere in the universe. That is no way means they are here, have been here or will ever come here. I believe they have, do and will......but again, I state that I BELIEVE it.......it is not fact.

as for any assertion of belief being moot, complete mis-use of the word moot. There must be an assertion made in any topic of study or research before one can attempt to find evidence or data to support the assertion.

Ah, didn't see this one. I mis-used the word Moot? Let's dance, shall we.

MOOT

1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: a moot point.
2. of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.

Since he has not proved his point, it is OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND DEBATE. It is also OF LITTLE AND NO PRACTICAL VALUE OR MEANING because it has not been proved yet.

It is indeed a Moot point.

Power Through Discipline

Omega Xi

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:36 AM
Epsilon Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Epsilon Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Epsilon Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

this entire forum is about conspiracy theories...........there is no such thing as a moot thought in this forum. It need not be backed by evidence nor proof.......as if it were, it'd be fact......not theory. You do not have the god-like discretion of deeming any person's thoughts, ideas or theories (the very purpose of this forum) as having no value or meaning...........

geez.......I wonder why your account is restricted.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

some tsarion writings

MT - That's the story of the genetic alteration, or shall we say the altering of our DNA, or what I call the violation of our most basic sovereignty, our genetic sovereignty. One of the most interesting stories, and the time has come in this world to let this story now be known. My work hinges on the philosophical question of how the concept of evil came into the world, and into the consciousness of human beings. When we have looked to why evil has come into the world, why we are beset with this problem in the world, we generally have turned to science and religion for the answers. And, of course, neither science nor religion has really given us the answers. In fact, some people could argue that the institutions of science and religion are the biggest purveyors of evil that we have ever had to endure.

So, I have learned from studying the ancient mythologies of the world that these ancient folktales and legends and mythologies have a lot to tell us about the coming of evil. And, if you read very closely into these ancient mythologies; like the Book of Enoch, and the Popul Vuh from Mexico, and some of the other ancient chronicles and legends, you'll find that they definitely mention that our planet was visited by alien beings, possibly from the star system Alpha Draconis about fifty-thousand years ago. These individuals came to our planet, founded Atlantis, and on Atlantis began to first try to mate with the earth women, and then when that proved unsuccessful, they did something very taboo, which was they involved themselves in trans-genetic experimentation, in which they crossed their own alien DNA with the DNA of our forefathers here [on earth].

But also, what happened was there was great conflict. These two types of DNA were never meant to be crossed. It was an absolute violation of earth sovereignty, and it was a violation of genetic sovereignty. It was the worst violation of sovereignty that you could ever imagine! And the consequences of this hybridization program, I believe, caused what we know to be the injustices, their cruelty, and their penchant for sadism and violence. Because the only thing that distinguishes a man from the primates and the other creatures is his sadism, his cruelty, his violence, and the fact that he even gets pleasure from doing those things.

http://www.maybelogic.org/maybequar...onInterview.htm

And, one of the consequences of this was that the human being then became a schizoid creature. He had incredible advancement intellectually, because these alien beings in order to fly across space, were very technologically advanced. So, the being they created had a lot of technological advancement, but that being also had a lot of spiritual qualities.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 05:04 PM
Laurie

The link frustrated me beyond endurance... the DJ suffers from chronic verbal diarrhoea, and I gave up after 11m 20s when it went into ad mode! I now neither know, nor care if the whole of MI5 are seeing beings that are sky blue pink, with yellow dots!

Don't piss me off, I'm having difficulties finding new places to hide the bodies...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 12:31 PM
Laurie is currently offline Click here to Send Laurie a Private Message Find more posts by Laurie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

laughing

I remember seeing an interview with icke on tv, I think it was something like 50 worst predictions of all time lol. He was saying he was the son of god and a prophet and a load of shit and I remember thinking this guy seems like one crazy ass mofo. Oh and he was ranked pretty high on the list.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 02:41 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Magee
laughing

I remember seeing an interview with icke on tv, I think it was something like 50 worst predictions of all time lol. He was saying he was the son of god and a prophet and a load of shit and I remember thinking this guy seems like one crazy ass mofo. Oh and he was ranked pretty high on the list.

you obviously have never read anything of his.

we are all sons of god. infinite conciousness, all one.

thats what he was saying. he doesnt even believe in jesus! he doesnt believe in any religions. if you read his books you would know this.
he is not a prophet in the mystical sense of the word. you could call george orwell a prophet. he was deeply involved in politics and he knew the agenda and what was coming. so did david icke and many other conspirital researchers.

and i find it funny that a documentary was released on mainstream tv called

david icke : was he right?

hahaa. and not one person laughed in the new interview with wogan. cos there is nothing to laugh at anymore.

check out the documentary here

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...Was+He+Right%3F

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:27 PM