KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Request???

Poetry Request???
Started by: Sw33t Ch33ks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sw33t Ch33ks
Sweet N Sour

Question Poetry Request???

Ok I like this guy, and I'm not really that good at poetry, I've written like one or two poems, and I want to give him a poem in a heart shaped box.

Nothing that says I love you, cause we're not that far in our relationship yet. Kind of like Syrens- Sweet Anticipation.

If someone could write me a poem and give me the permission to give it to him (i obviously won't tell him its from me. He knows I'm not a good poet) I will love you forever.

Thanks so much!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:42 AM
Sw33t Ch33ks is currently offline Click here to Send Sw33t Ch33ks a Private Message Find more posts by Sw33t Ch33ks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

hmm....how much are you willing to shell out, for said poem?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 04:01 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sw33t Ch33ks
Ok I like this guy, and I'm not really that good at poetry, I've written like one or two poems, and I want to give him a poem in a heart shaped box.

Nothing that says I love you, cause we're not that far in our relationship yet. Kind of like Syrens- Sweet Anticipation.

If someone could write me a poem and give me the permission to give it to him (i obviously won't tell him its from me. He knows I'm not a good poet) I will love you forever.

Thanks so much!

I would, but there is a little problem....I suck at it...

Why don't you look for a professional poem... that would probably work jsut as well

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 04:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

or you can just tell him how you feel without going all poetic. i find that more "sin cera".

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 06:21 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Fëanor
or you can just tell him how you feel without going all poetic. i find that more "sin cera".

Or you can just go down on him and suck him good....he'll know how you feel about it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Bardock42
Or you can just go down on him and suck him good....he'll know how you feel about it.
but what if he has a thing against that sort of thing? then what? no...it's a safe bet if you just get naked and dance for him. that should tell him how ya feel.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 09:09 PM
Bardock42

but what if he has a thing against that sort of thing? then what? no...it's a safe bet if you just get naked and dance for him. that should tell him how ya feel.

Or do both...to be on the safe side.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 10:33 PM
Fëanor

Or do both...to be on the safe side.
yeah...i think that'd be better. just do both and see how it goes. but if he still doesn't, you know, like it...well then i'm just gonna have to find him and knock some sense into him. but i'm free later if you wanna practice on me. i don't mind. really.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 10:46 PM
Bardock42

yeah...i think that'd be better. just do both and see how it goes. but if he still doesn't, you know, like it...well then i'm just gonna have to find him and knock some sense into him. but i'm free later if you wanna practice on me. i don't mind. really.

You are still talking to her, right?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:12 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Re: Poetry Request???

Originally posted by Sw33t Ch33ks

Thanks so much!

I apologise for the behaviour of the other 'gentlemen' replying in this thread, Sw33t Ch33ks. I guess chivalry is a bygone quality in this day and age...Yet we call this 'progress'? Hmm...

Anyway, here is a sweet little ode to your future beau...

Promises and Dreams

Suck me, f*ck me, flick my bean.
Screw my little box, but make it clean,
Wash your prick before you dip it,
Then come over my left ***.
Slap my sweet cheeks, as you take me doggy-style,
It will feel so good, if you last just a little while.
If you hit the spot, I'll give you seconds,
Otherwise, another better give you lessons.
I hear the man Krunk could hit my junk,
Plus he moves like silk and has got the funk.

Who's got the funk?

Krunk! Krunk!

Who can hit my junk?

Krunk! Krunk!

Actually, get lost you little twerp, I'm gonna let Krunk get his thing on 'cos dat boy be fiiiiiiiiiiiine. Word.

I hope he likes it, Sw33t Ch33ks. You're welcome.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:43 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NunYahBidness
You can stop looking, now

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I apologise for the behaviour of the other 'gentlemen' replying in this thread, Sw33t Ch33ks. I guess chivalry is a bygone quality in this day and age...Yet we call this 'progress'? Hmm...

Anyway, here is a sweet little ode to your future beau...

Promises and Dreams

Suck me, f*ck me, flick my bean.
Screw my little box, but make it clean,
Wash your prick before you dip it,
Then come over my left ***.
Slap my sweet cheeks, as you take me doggy-style,
It will feel so good, if you last just a little while.
If you hit the spot, I'll give you seconds,
Otherwise, another better give you lessons.
I hear the man Krunk could hit my junk,
Plus he moves like silk and has got the funk.

Who's got the funk?

Krunk! Krunk!

Who can hit my junk?

Krunk! Krunk!

Actually, get lost you little twerp, I'm gonna let Krunk get his thing on 'cos dat boy be fiiiiiiiiiiiine. Word.

I hope he likes it, Sw33t Ch33ks. You're welcome.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Damn near choked on my puffy pastry pie when I read that! Don't know who Bardock is, but you guys have really outdone yourselves. Poor girl asked for a simple request and you couldn't even give her that.

Listen, Sw33t Ch33ks...if you really want to know if this guy is the one, here's what I suggest: Have him come by, then, when you need to go potty...have him watch! If he's not over disgusted and vomit, then he's yours.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:46 PM
NunYahBidness is currently offline Click here to Send NunYahBidness a Private Message Find more posts by NunYahBidness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by NunYahBidness
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Damn near choked on my puffy pastry pie when I read that! Don't know who Bardock is, but you guys have really outdone yourselves. Poor girl asked for a simple request and you couldn't even give her that.

Listen, Sw33t Ch33ks...if you really want to know if this guy is the one, here's what I suggest: Have him come by, then, when you need to go potty...have him watch! If he's not over disgusted and vomit, then he's yours.

What do you not know me for?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:50 PM
NunYahBidness

I'm sorry! I haven't had the pleasure of your acquaintance. But I have heard a lot of nothing about you, though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:51 PM
NunYahBidness is currently offline Click here to Send NunYahBidness a Private Message Find more posts by NunYahBidness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'm sorry! I haven't had the pleasure of your acquaintance. But I have heard a lot of nothing about you, though.

Well, there certainly is a lot of nothing to say about me...I got this kind of nothingness going, it just makes everyone go "Is that chicken or fish", it's weird. Sometimes it's red though. But usually weird.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:55 PM
NunYahBidness

Well, there certainly is a lot of nothing to say about me...I got this kind of nothingness going, it just makes everyone go "Is that chicken or fish", it's weird. Sometimes it's red though. But usually weird.
O....K
And I thought Feanor and Krunk were odd. You obviously outshine them by one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:02 PM
Raelin
XoXo

OMG all three of you boys are mental big grin And to think I hang out with you *hits head*

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:07 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

O....K
And I thought Feanor and Krunk were odd. You obviously outshine them by one.

Nah, I just adjust to Floo...sometimes. Or was it the other way around....I always forget those things.

Originally posted by RaeRox
OMG all three of you boys are mental big grin And to think I hang out with you *hits head*

Hmm..there are four boys her....you just said three though....and you don't actually hang out with em....hmm....oh...OH...I get it...well..I will just go, sit in the corner, slice my wrists and write phony poetry now (I'm not manage to write anything but phony poetry so it won't be much of a problem) ...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:11 PM
Raelin
XoXo

Nah, I just adjust to Floo...sometimes. Or was it the other way around....I always forget those things.

Hmm..there are four boys her....you just said three though....and you don't actually hang out with em....hmm....oh...OH...I get it...well..I will just go, sit in the corner, slice my wrists and write phony poetry now (I'm not manage to write anything but phony poetry so it won't be much of a problem) ...

Pity party?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:14 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by RaeRox
Pity party?

Yes, please.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:20 PM
Raelin
XoXo

*will puke if she thinks about liquor* No party.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:37 PM