KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What will we do without Jack....

What will we do without Jack....
Started by: JaehSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

And cocenats

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:07 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC lover xoxo

i think hed taste pretty good too

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:08 PM
POTC lover xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send POTC lover xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by POTC lover xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Get her!,.. I mean,.. you also won a trip!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:09 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Yea what a great day for some people''cough''Bloody Canibals''cough''i mean good people

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:10 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Nice way to blow our cover!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:11 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

no on that island it means Holly people-They must learn a litle language too you know

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:14 PM
diddly
DIVING

W/E,.. hey where are they???

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:15 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Oh God you're all going off topic again haha. Now you have a nice social Pirates of the Caribbean thread you can talk about stuff in there lol.

If you mean when it ends as someone else said then it'll be awful. It'll be like Lord of the Rings all over again. That was so sad sad *dramtically* I LOVE YOU LORD OF THE RINGS!! haha sorry. But yeah I don't like it when series of films end. Especially when they're this big. Hopefully there'll be another great trilogy or whatever to come big grin I know that seems impossible because Pirates of the Caribbean is so amazing but I didn't think there'd be something good after Lord of the Rings and there was so yay!

Is that actually what the thread is about though? Coz it says "What will we do without Jack" but Jack is what makes Pirates of the Caribbean so it's basically the same thing..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:23 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Sorry, with me on here we usually go offtopic alot,..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:27 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

meybe we shoud return to What will we do without Jack....
anwser:PANIC!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:30 PM
diddly
DIVING

Cry!(?)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:31 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

As I said Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp is what makes the film. The Curse of the Black Pearl wouldn't have been as big as it was if he hadn't have been in it. I've heard that many times in reviews and such.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

same here!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

cheese near

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:34 PM
diddly
DIVING

< thats whats gonna happen to you JoB when i'm done with you!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:36 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

''Goind to Get His Armor and Helmet''No a Chance

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:37 PM
diddly
DIVING

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:38 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:40 PM
diddly
DIVING

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:41 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

anyway well if there wound be jack there woudnt be so much odiance

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:43 PM