KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by killphil
It's all semantics anyway, Zionists, Templars, 33 degrees, and Illuminati are generally regarded as the same thing anyway,

If you mean as fictional agents of world domination, then I agree.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:07 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killphil

Well, I suppose that's what's being debated.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:11 PM
killphil is currently offline Click here to Send killphil a Private Message Find more posts by killphil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog
If you mean as fictional agents of world domination, then I agree.

i hope your right

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:36 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kamusta

Jesuits

The Jesuits are fanatical persons who want complete control of the world. They desire that all churches come under them. Every war from the european wars to American wars that have been behind them.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 05:37 PM
Kamusta is currently offline Click here to Send Kamusta a Private Message Find more posts by Kamusta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Whilst I believe that there is an Illuminati taking orders directly from Satan himself, I believe that the Roman Catholic Church is one of the biggest evils in the history of the world. They've killed countless people in the name of their dictator, the pope in Rome, and happen to use a very familiar symbol.

(please log in to view the image)

If you trust in Alex Jones, you're falling right into the hands of the New World Order.

If you prescribe to the theories of Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Zeitgeist, Acharya S., or any of those other New Age lunatics, you're falling right into the hands of the New World Order.

The ONLY way to stand against the Illuminati is to be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Get a King James Bible. It's the only weapon capable of combating the NWO.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 11:35 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bat Dude
The ONLY way to stand against the Illuminati is to be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Get a King James Bible. It's the only weapon capable of combating the NWO.

Are you talking about combating them via faith (how would this work exactly?) or do you mean to beat the Satan following Illuminati members to death with a sturdy Bible?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 06:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

So if the Jesuits are above the Illuminati and the Illuminati are reptilian aliens are the Jesuits aliens too? Or r they humans who have learned to somehow controll the illuminati aliens and r using them and their technology to take over the world?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 08:05 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyborgue

[i]Originally posted by killphil

It's all semantics anyway, Zionists, Templars, 33 degrees, and Illuminati are generally regarded as the same thing anyway, and we really have no idea how they regard themselves today, as we're simply relying on Weishauptian, Loyolla terminology invented centeries ago.

Hello,

I am a french man living in Paris. I am targeted since long. All this crap basically really doesn't interest me, but it is a fact that I am at the heart of it. Lately, like you, I discovered, while studying the freemasons history that there is always reference to the jesuits … jesuits … jesuits … Why? So, like you I asked myself what is their role in this global world control?

Lately i read a book named "The secret history of the Jesuit Order", by an author named Paris (!). While I thought the jesuits started in spain, I discovered that the Order was secretly founded in Montmartre, Paris. Also the Basilique du Sacré Coeur de Montmartre has been built at the will of the Jesuits.

So why did they come to Montmartre for their first meeting? In fact Montmartre is the place where France was first roman-christianised, after St Denis was killed by cutting his head there. He was supposed to have walked with his head in his hands (magical isn't it), to Saint Denis town where his corpse was buried. In St Denis town, was build one of the most important Gothic Cathedral, where many freemason masters learned the best techniques and where the french kings were buried (like in Westminster Abbey for the british kings).

This is where I live actually. I was not planning to come living here.

You probably know that what we call "freemasonry" started in France, at the will of the Benedictans monks and operative freemasonry expanded a lot, after they were being protected by the Knight Templars. The main house of the Templars (worldwide), was in Paris. In fact it was located at the site of nowadays … Paris town hall.

So what I guess is that I. de Loyola came to Paris to get a kind of patent from the freemasons, before its order was officially recognized by the Pope in Rome.

And from all this, and other sources, here is how I see the global plan.

At the top is the "Temple" . it was the mesopotamian temple, then the egyptian Temple, then the Jewish Temple, then the Christian Church etc…

The people who maneuver in the dark, make and destroy societies, organizations, individuals etc are the Temple servants. As an example Jesus Christ was born from Mary, who was a servant of the Temple, like her mother Ann. It was the duty of their bloodline to serve the Temple.

Many of the servant of the Temple are serving in the army. Also freemasonry has spread around the world by the way of the army. This was probably already a fact at the time of the Roman Legion. And Julius Caesar was certainly one of them. Here you have the connection with the "Olympians" you cited, or the legionaries other speak about. Certainly some specific troops are used first to enforce the Temple power, (even if the trooper doesn't know it and maybe hates freemasons).

Remember Julius Caesar was the one who asked for the population census that is at the heart of the nativity mistery. (just a little apart from our main subject: I believe he knew the Christ Family, probably St Ann, and I believe he met her in France during the conquest of the Gaul (-58-51), but that is a guess, nothing official). I also read here and there that J. Caesar was an illuminati not if to say a jew.

During the history, we could consider all monks as servants of the Temple. But the most influential of them where either the morally superior and the more "illuminated" ones, i.e. those who had the more knowledge of what was called alchemy, kaballah, magic etc and that we call today, when done in the open, "science".

During the history, the Benedictans (IV-V-VI centuries and up),
who build St Sophie in Constantinople and after them many orders that appeared at the time of the crusades (pontiff brothers, cistercians, templars) served the Temple. All the brothers that were not strictly religious, but worked at building Cathedrals, and probably developed much more occult knowledge (alchemy etc) can be called "freemansons". They are those who created marvelous monuments, and also miracles, and also so many occult deeds and crimes (in the style of Umberto Eco "the name of the rose") There was not much difference between freemasons and monks. But gradually the freemasons became less believers and today some claim they don't believe in god at all. But the ancients would certainly not recognize them.

So what about the jesuits? Everybody knows they wished to educate the societies elites. And many of them where high level scientists. They also where experts at evangelizing all around the world. That means many were polyglots, many had the first deep knowledge of indigenous people, and they developed a theory of adaptation to other forms of societies which brought them often very far from the orthodox path. But their efficiency at christianizing pardoned them all their deeds. Also we must consider that they had a very high standard of morality. Anyway, all this lead to something very far from orthodoxy, but they were so efficient that they took power over the Chistian Temple and they influenced the all world. For example, It would be interesting to try to understand the influence they had in Japan, and how much of the "japanese culture" is coming in reality from the jesuits and vice versa. Did the jesuits became animists for example? Where does nowadays "mind control" ideology comes from? China? A mix of occidental gnosis + oriental culture by the Jesuits?

But since the XVIII century many orders and then many movements, even the communist ideology developed on this freemason background. And I suppose that today are so many organizations that aim at different objectives. Still the freemasonry is in theory under the authority of The Grand Lodge of England and The Supreme Council of the Northern Scottish Rite in Washington. Lets still call this supreme authority "The Temple". Is it the Vatican? Maybe. At least they have authority over the masonic organization of the Mafia. Maybe there is no central authority, but all the masonic Temples around the world have some influence locally or globally. I still don't get if their is a central authority, a "Grand Lodge of the World", but it is highly possible…

Concerning the Jesuits, it seems their power has decreased much, probably because of their extreme ideology they had during the XX century. They tried to reinforce the Vatican power by way of the army force (fascism). The Church has stepped down since Vatican II (1962) and it promotes new orders like Opus Dei. Their number has decreased. At the same time it seems that american freemason organizations like the Skull and Bones, Bildeberger etc have took much power.

There is another question. We read everywhere jesuits… jesuits … jesuits, but we also read jews… jews… jews. The freemason always refer to "the Temple - of Salomon". Why so? I think it simply because the Bible, a jewish book, has been a greater success then any other book. Many of its text come from non jewish roots in fact: mesopotamian, greek, egyptian etc… But it seem the jews have succeeded in convincing everyone that the truth lied in the Bible. Woody Allen would say that really is a jewish success. When in fact we are not even speaking about a real jewish ability of being able to convince and commerce everywhere, but mostly a phenician ability… It gets complicated here. Let say it is "oriental".

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 11:21 AM
Cyborgue is currently offline Click here to Send Cyborgue a Private Message Find more posts by Cyborgue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyborgue

erratum:I mean Caesar Augustus, Julius Caesar is son was the one who ordered the population census.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 11:44 AM
Cyborgue is currently offline Click here to Send Cyborgue a Private Message Find more posts by Cyborgue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote