KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Electabuzz vs Blanka

Electabuzz vs Blanka
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Toshiru
I has a titlez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remulous
u have no proof,pkm sucks
yes

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:49 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, i HAVE proof. in the game-pokedex, those things are writtenwink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:17 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

yea but have u ever seen those pkm do that stuff,and from the looks of the anime pkm r unable to kill humans.although blanka may not look it he is human.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:44 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

So, Blanka(the poster) is a fanboy, and Remulous is a hater?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:13 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Creshosk
So, Blanka(the poster) is a fanboy, and Remulous is a hater?
no,pkm just sucks,that stuff is 4 like 12 year olds.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:39 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blankas weak, and goes down hard.

And once again, no one bothers to remmeber that no one dies in pokemon because ITS A KIDS SHOW! Use logic you 'tards! Do you reallt think that in reality if you got burned by fire that was hto enough to melt steel, you wouldn't die?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

the original manga isnt 4 kids yet no 1 dies still,obviously poke powers r nt effective enough 2 do seirious damage to know 1 but them selves.pkm sucks.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:50 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So uh..tell me again how fire HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL wouldn't hurt someone?

And the manga wasn't for adults either, it WAS for kids.

And perhaps I shall use some of your logic.

Blanka sucks, obviously. I mean, you can beat him as ANYBODY, regardless of who you are. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken suck to because you can easily beat any of them as Sakura.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:53 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

no,pkm just sucks,that stuff is 4 like 12 year olds.
You didn't need to prove my point, but thank you for doing so anyway.

You have just singlehandedly invalidated any of your claims on the subject that you are a hater of.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:57 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

You didn't need to prove my point, but thank you for doing so anyway.

You have just singlehandedly invalidated any of your claims on the subject that you are a hater of.
dont call me a hater b cuase your favorite game sucks,if thats the case your a blanka hater,just bcuase they suck doesnt mean i hate them.i just dont like them

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:03 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
So uh..tell me again how fire HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL wouldn't hurt someone?

And the manga wasn't for adults either, it WAS for kids.

And perhaps I shall use some of your logic.

Blanka sucks, obviously. I mean, you can beat him as ANYBODY, regardless of who you are. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken suck to because you can easily beat any of them as Sakura.
im saying that their powers work only on them selves and inanimate objets,and work slightly on humans.once again pkm sucks

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:06 AM
Creshosk

dont call me a hater b cuase your favorite game sucks,if thats the case your a blanka hater,just bcuase they suck doesnt mean i hate them.i just dont like them
Do you even think about the garbage you spew out before you start typing?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:08 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Do you even think about the garbage you spew out before you start typing?
do u?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:23 AM
Creshosk

do u?
Translation: "No, I don't even think about what other people type."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:05 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I actually found that funny.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:50 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

lol....both blanka andremulos are fanboys...you have to back up your arguments and use logic when you post..

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I actually found that funny.
So did I actually no expression

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:01 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

if its official he can do it, i dont need proofsmile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:00 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

im saying that their powers work only on them selves and inanimate objets,and work slightly on humans.once again pkm sucks

Oh okay so what your saying is that its all just some sort of "magic?"

Good luck proving your statements.

Heres a list of commandments, from an old member.

The Commandments of Fanboyism.

I. Thou shalt not adhere to logic if and when it impedes the progress of your biased argument .

II. Thou shalt insult the opposition as a diversionary tactic when thy arguments are proven horribly false.

III. Thou shalt not admit under any circumstances that thou art lost concerning thy argument.

IV. Thou shalt use hyperbole liberally throughout thy argument.

V. Thou shalt not reply directly to any well-formulated rebuttals or questions.

VI. Thou shalt always retreat back to an earlier defeated point when thy latest point runs aground.

VII. Thou shalt not respect the equally valid sources of thy opposition and should seek to destroy their credibility with extreme prejudice.

VIII. Thou shalt play the victim when thy argument is being destroyed and thy own personal ignorance coming under fire.

IX. Thou shalt exclusively debate topics which deal with thy most favorite, unreproachable characters.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:15 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

and pokemon can kill humans, ash is killed in pokemon the movie (even through were not talking about the anime) and in the games gold and silver, lance makes his dragonite attack a man

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:28 PM