KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The New Official "What do you look like" Thread

The New Official "What do you look like" Thread
Started by: Tired-Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2834): « First ... « 2720 2721 [2722] 2723 2724 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
hmong were an Asiatic people that the cia employed to fight communists in laos and Vietnam during the Vietnam war. they were part of what was called "the secret war". they were nomadic and had no real national identity. they were excellent guerilla fighters that lived all around southeast asia. the u.s. government promised to bring them safe passage to the states after the war. the majority of them were transplanted in fresno, ca and st. paul I believe. their traditional religion is called Shamanism. they burn paper money for dead loved ones and employ a shaman to cure illnesses etc. I dated a girl who's mother was a shaman

unfortunately many were left in south east asia where they are still hunted by the laosian government today. nobody talks about it. very sad
That got very dark.

Originally posted by Raisen
I gradually reduce carbohydrates by 50gms on a biweekly basis when i'm dieting and measure the results by using the same mirror in the same lighting. I keep my protein about double my bodyweight.

i'll start off with 30 mns of low intensity cardio and increase it biweekly by 15 mn increments after i altered my diet.

i take everything in biweekly phases until i'm at a point that is satisfactorily lean. i'll stave off of carbs from 400-500 grams daily down to 50 or even zero.

then when i bulk up implement a reverse diet. firstly i'll only do 10-15 mns of cardio or none at all. then i'll add in all the food i was missing out on but only eat it directly after a work out and have few cheat meals on the weekend. every day when i'm reverse dieting i'll have a triple whopper or 5 chicken tacos from el pollo loco.

it's all individual and it would take a lot of space to write out exactly but that's basically what i do. they key to me is finding you're equilibrium of calories, carbs, and fats that you intake without gaining fat. then systemically reducing the numbers from there
Sounds like a standard dietary plan. Lots of protein and cutting down the carbs and fats whilst still maintaining a normal life style.

Have you heard of the steak and eggs diet? Schwarzy's trainer invented it and it's basically eat a shit loads of protein (steak and eggs) for a few days, then have a cheat day where you eat all the nutrients you're missing. He stook by this diet religiously and was famous for having almost no body fat, ridiculous muscles and like a perfect male form, or something.

As obvious as it sounds, a lot of bulking muscle, burning fat diets basically can be summarised as "eat lots of protein"

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:09 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Is it snowing yet in Massachusetts?

The locals keep telling me it’s been usually warm until now.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:26 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Foxsteak
That got very dark.

Sounds like a standard dietary plan. Lots of protein and cutting down the carbs and fats whilst still maintaining a normal life style.

Have you heard of the steak and eggs diet? Schwarzy's trainer invented it and it's basically eat a shit loads of protein (steak and eggs) for a few days, then have a cheat day where you eat all the nutrients you're missing. He stook by this diet religiously and was famous for having almost no body fat, ridiculous muscles and like a perfect male form, or something.

As obvious as it sounds, a lot of bulking muscle, burning fat diets basically can be summarised as "eat lots of protein"

I don't think there's one way to do anything. I just found out what works for me to maintain a decent shape year round without feeling like shiit. it has to be intuitive imo

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:27 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
The locals keep telling me it’s been usually warm until now.
Time to start wearing jumpers!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:46 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Winter is coming.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:57 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Are you out here in Mass?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Time to start wearing jumpers!

I’m excited!

Originally posted by Quincy
Are you out here in Mass?

I moved to Mass. in September.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:31 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I’m excited!

I moved to Mass. in September.
You're excited to wear jumpers? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:46 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Oh wow I’m behind the times, I thought maybe you were on a trip or something!

Welcome!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I love sweaters. And thank you! It’s nice here.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:57 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 10:23 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

wow your hair looks great! good to see you're back hope you're doing alright

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:27 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by immaturerainbow

You look super beautiful!

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:30 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Very pretty!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I should have put on sunglasses, it's like staring directly into the sun... going supernova.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:28 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Thanks guys.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:42 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Check out my nerdness, yall.

Attachment: win_20180113_15_12_32_pro.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 09:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Now that's a knife!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 04:05 AM
Kawaiighostie
Potato Pancake Lord \^w^/

Got home from the salon today and took this goofy picture XDD

Thank You, Scribble c: | Love my Jeffy :3

Last edited by Kawaiighostie on Feb 1st, 2018 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 05:29 PM
Kawaiighostie is currently offline Click here to Send Kawaiighostie a Private Message Find more posts by Kawaiighostie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

J your experiments in crossing elves with deer are unsettling at best and unholy at worst... you're screwing with powers you cannot possibly comprehend!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:30 PM