KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine v3 45

Wolverine v3 45
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

ye thats funny..... everytime wolverine show his skills its a PIS,dont you think that in that case there are too many PIS?wolverine started his way by fighting hulk and wendigo and hurting them who decided that he cant go toe to toe with the heavy hiters?wolverine is not just strength its skills , you always judje wolverine by his strength ,forget about it the guy got skills and can take many powerhouses like the 3 times he took out thing .... oh ye it was PIS right? 3 different times a PIS but only when someone beat him thats good, well you know what? i say its PIS when someone like daredevil beat him now thats PIS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 02:34 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

well cause he was created to only be a street-level character. His healing factor was never supposed to make him impervious to pain. It never was supposed to protect him from nukes or disintegration. thats why it PIS

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:48 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

what??? created as a level character? his first fight was against hulk and wendigo and he cutted them and made them hurt, a street leveler???

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:51 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

there are milion issues that shows wolverines healing factor and they are all PIS?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:52 PM
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolvertooth
what??? created as a level character? his first fight was against hulk and wendigo and he cutted them and made them hurt, a street leveler???
wolverine punching namor and hurting him is BS.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:38 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Logan fanboys, theyre complete idiots.

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:04 AM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dashabz

ey ey... u gottaa agree with the wolvertooth on this one.. he does have a good point.. think of the amount of times he has shown his abilities,, skills.. marvel does have bad writes but saying that they are all PIS.?.. thats just a plain case of wolverine haters.. sorry had to say that... i bet you S.G... that the only reason for you to hate wolverine is probably he has either beaten of the characters u like in marvel. .or can beat them . ok but i do see where you are comming from saying some fanboys are idiots..i agree.. but you dont hav 2 be a hater.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:17 AM
dashabz is currently offline Click here to Send dashabz a Private Message Find more posts by dashabz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Big Sexy
If your going to write for Wolverine, why check a site where most people underrate him. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Actually he is very overated by the fanboys. Very.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:03 AM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dashabz
ey ey... u gottaa agree with the wolvertooth on this one.. he does have a good point.. think of the amount of times he has shown his abilities,, skills.. marvel does have bad writes but saying that they are all PIS.?.. thats just a plain case of wolverine haters.. sorry had to say that... i bet you S.G... that the only reason for you to hate wolverine is probably he has either beaten of the characters u like in marvel. .or can beat them . ok but i do see where you are comming from saying some fanboys are idiots..i agree.. but you dont hav 2 be a hater.
Actually I'm not a big fan of Marvel so I dont have favourites there, I hate him because idiots think he can beat Hercules, Hulk, Namor or Thing. Ill tell you now, you are complete idiots if you think that because its all bull.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:05 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by S.G
Actually I'm not a big fan of Marvel so I dont have favourites there, I hate him because idiots think he can beat Hercules, Hulk, Namor or Thing. Ill tell you now, you are complete idiots if you think that because its all bull.

Of course he can didn't you know that?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by wolvertooth
ye thats funny..... everytime wolverine show his skills its a PIS,dont you think that in that case there are too many PIS?wolverine started his way by fighting hulk and wendigo and hurting them who decided that he cant go toe to toe with the heavy hiters?wolverine is not just strength its skills , you always judje wolverine by his strength ,forget about it the guy got skills and can take many powerhouses like the 3 times he took out thing .... oh ye it was PIS right? 3 different times a PIS but only when someone beat him thats good, well you know what? i say its PIS when someone like daredevil beat him now thats PIS

But didn't the Hulk take him out with a glancing blow in the ish? Doesn't really scream heavy hitter

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:24 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ize19

Originally posted by S.G

Well, technically he and Hercules once had a huge bar fight, that ended in a draw, he's also beaten Thing on more than one occasion, and while he can't beat the Hulk, he can stand up to him. As for Namor, there's no reason he can't compete.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:17 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by marvelprince
But didn't the Hulk take him out with a glancing blow in the ish? Doesn't really scream heavy hitter
skewed.. it was a glancing blow.. AFTER he slammed wolverine to the ground with "earth shattering" force and after wolverine had just woken up from being KOed from fumes strong enough to put hulk down in the first place.. by all rights wolverine was still groggy.. and by all rights it WAS a cheap shot.. people are easier to Ko when they get hit with something they never see coming...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:22 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Ize19
Well, technically he and Hercules once had a huge bar fight, that ended in a draw, he's also beaten Thing on more than one occasion, and while he can't beat the Hulk, he can stand up to him. As for Namor, there's no reason he can't compete.

well.. actually there are numerous reasons wolverine SHOULDN'T be able to compete...

if namor flew into the air wolverine can't get to him.. if namor drops a building on wolverine, he wins.. if namor uses the powers of the eel, he can electricute wolverine into unconciousness (eventually)...if namor throws boulders at wolverine, wolverine can't do anything but be bludgened..if namor starts flying around wolverine fast enough he can suck wolvie into a whirlwind.....

but in h2h you're right.. there's no reason wolverine couldn't compete with him.. and the only people that want to argue against that are either namor fanboys or wolvie haters plain and simple.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:26 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

So...when has he actually competed against a Class 100 who wasn't weakened or wasn't holding back? Hulk? Every time he has had a chance he has been fighting against a weak-ass incarnation. Wonder Man---oh wait, nevermind. Hercules? Off-panel fight with no proof how Hercules fought, in a storyline that was written ridicolously anyway. Namor? He spends his time trying to talk to him peacefully or keep him away...

When has he survived an all-out Class 100 attack from someone who is in his prime? I mean ALL OUT, not any "Why are you bothering us, X-Man?" bullshit, or "ARGH! It takes Hulk fifteen minutes to heal a minor wound" crap. Because from what I have seen, Class 100's usually fight like Class 20's against Logan.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 06:19 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marvelprince
Yep I got the comic. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 08:05 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So...when has he actually competed against a Class 100 who wasn't weakened or wasn't holding back? Hulk? Every time he has had a chance he has been fighting against a weak-ass incarnation. Wonder Man---oh wait, nevermind. Hercules? Off-panel fight with no proof how Hercules fought, in a storyline that was written ridicolously anyway. Namor? He spends his time trying to talk to him peacefully or keep him away...

When has he survived an all-out Class 100 attack from someone who is in his prime? I mean ALL OUT, not any "Why are you bothering us, X-Man?" bullshit, or "ARGH! It takes Hulk fifteen minutes to heal a minor wound" crap. Because from what I have seen, Class 100's usually fight like Class 20's against Logan.

yes

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:13 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LOA:Wolverine

Personal I think there are more Wolverine haters then Fans, every time I come on these type of sites I see of more how people hate Him and love to see him lose than to love him see him actually win. And by the way it makes since that he could hang with heavy hitters because its how he started and did pretty well. so forget that PIS stuff. It was stated back then that one writer created Wolverine with strength and speed that was similar to Spider-Man (Dave Cockrum). but over the years I guess writers wrote him there own way

Fear not the one who can destroy the flesh but the who can destroy both flesh and soul.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:46 AM
LOA:Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send LOA:Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by LOA:Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmpireForever

Originally posted by ankur29
why does namor look skinny?

Mayhaps it's because Logan's arms are drawn ridiculously huge?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:13 AM
EmpireForever is currently offline Click here to Send EmpireForever a Private Message Find more posts by EmpireForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by LOA:Wolverine
Personal I think there are more Wolverine haters then Fans, every time I come on these type of sites I see of more how people hate Him and love to see him lose than to love him see him actually win. And by the way it makes since that he could hang with heavy hitters because its how he started and did pretty well. so forget that PIS stuff. It was stated back then that one writer created Wolverine with strength and speed that was similar to Spider-Man (Dave Cockrum). but over the years I guess writers wrote him there own way

Yeah, he hanged with heavy hitters on his first appearences, until they actually HIT him.

And you are right that there is more Wolverine haters then fans. I guess it's some kind of way for new members to get part with the majority. Personally I think it's stupid to hate the character...I don't hate Wolverine, he is one of my top 5 favorite X-Men...I just hate that every other character is dumbed down so he could have chance against them...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:11 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote