KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spidey's build?

spidey's build?
Started by: ankur29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I'm sure that if he were lifting weights that were around what he lifts in tons, or higher, he'd definitely gain muscle and get stronger.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:20 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Spiderman should build some muscle in the Ultimate universe. The guy looks anorexic, especially in that Ultimate Spiderman video game.

I know he's just a teen in that game, but he doesn't have to look like a skeleton wearing the Spiderman outfit.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:58 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I thought he was just fine in the video game. If they bulk him up a little in the current versions I won't mind though.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 07:01 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Spiderman should build some muscle in the Ultimate universe. The guy looks anorexic, especially in that Ultimate Spiderman video game.

I know he's just a teen in that game, but he doesn't have to look like a skeleton wearing the Spiderman outfit.

yh i agree, in the ultimate comics he looks kinda lean but teh game he looked like a twig with pathtic shoudlers , and i thought it was riduclous that he couldn't lift TV and cars; its one of USM 1st feats where he lifts a car upon discovering his strength

they could have used a build similar to SM from new animated spectacular series in the USM game he's 16 in the show aswell but looks lean

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:01 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote