KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Galactus and Heralds respect thread.

Galactus and Heralds respect thread.
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Silver Surfer is the new cosmic guru... they make Quasar and Nova sounds stupid in comparison.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 11:34 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
an alternate version of galactus...the Galactus from the Cancerverse.

Pick up Thanos Imperative...sounds like you haven't checked it out yet? Issue three is out wed.

No haven't checked that out yet but based on this I most certainly will, thanks for the heads up mate.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 12:27 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Why did Aegis have to die? I actually thought she was OK. Tenebrous should have died instead IMO.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 04:58 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Why did Aegis have to die? I actually thought she was OK. Tenebrous should have died instead IMO.
Cosmic sexiest? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 05:57 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by kgkg
Silver Surfer is the new cosmic guru... they make Quasar and Nova sounds stupid in comparison.

he does have better understanding of the universe and indeed Nova should comprehend less than him. However Quasar has a degree of cosmic awareness and he shouldn't be shown that ignorant

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 03:01 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jalek moye
since when is she canon?

I do believe she is being moved to 616 if not already there with her recent web comics. Do some research and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 02:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

awesome. Wish cartoons were still like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlC4kIk8lAs

Galactus creates the Silver Surfer

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 01:52 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

what ever happened after episode 13

I have returned

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 02:49 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

There is a script somewhere on the internet, Terrax is involved and so is the FF iirc, basically it ends with Eternity and Infinity paying their respect to Surfer remaking the universe by creating illusions of People that resembles Galactus and thus making him leave earth in order to chase the illusions that are leaving earth. But read it yourself it'll make alot more sense then my clouded memory.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 03:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Some writers in Marvel should see this.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 12:41 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Damn, I forgot how good Marvel shows were back in the day. That was awesome.

Love the unique shading and animation style. Felt really "cosmic". Also liked the portrayal of Galactus.

I might rewatch the series now.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:45 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Added the Cancerverse War battle, and also fixed some things and added some other scans mostly in the "Energy Manipulation" section (waiting 'till Chaos War ends before adding anything if I can add anything at all...):
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/...cerverse%20War/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 06:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Dagoth

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 05:00 AM
Lord_Dagoth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Dagoth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Dagoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

i see terrax isn't getting much love here looks like i need to post some scans up

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 02:04 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Heavenly king
i see terrax isn't getting much love here looks like i need to post some scans up

Since you asked so nicely...

Terrax the Tamer Vs Randau the Space Parasite

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Digi on Aug 25th, 2011 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 11:16 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Last edited by Digi on Aug 25th, 2011 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 03:09 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote