KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 408 409 [410] 411 412 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf

What's up with teeth!?

Well.. what about you? When I started posting @ POTC somewhere else, after awhile my teeth in the back turned black, a dozen of them. But I am rubbing that thing off. No dentist, I am too sick to go there. It's from sucking on vitamin pills, though, so I have been forgetting to get them and my body feels like it's missing something it needs. AH! Just so tired.. I'll get to it. And I won't be swalloin' no pills. I have to try to eat them again. I have some more tools now and will get them perfect. I've always had perfect teeth. Really.. It's just a sort of thing I've always lived with. I've always had dreams of them falling out, but I stopped grind-like ing after a while. They wear away even if they don't turn black and always get bigger. Just don't get them pulled bc if you're stubby you'll need them when your mouth gets larger. Someone told me I had to get wisdom teeth pulled @17/8, but I said no, and I didn't. And no, they weren't completely black. Actually, even the ones that were @ it just rubbed off a lot since I started taking brushing seriously despite my 'fatigue' as one doctor called it then.

So, what @ the teeth thing......... It's about not drooling. So.. I guess it's called, "depression."

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 28th, 2008 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:10 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Violet, get back on topic please

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:19 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

allow me, all-awesome rogue :-) lol much love to the mods!

some johnny goodness for y'all

(please log in to view the image)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 12:30 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Holy moly--that woman is shaving his (non-existant) chest hair. Triple XXX hotcha hotcha==it does appear that he is wearing high heels, but maybe only one from his leg position. Now tell me you wouldn't love it!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:18 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Is that really what she is doing? I thought she was doing drugs on his chest smile Unless you weren't serious haha i dunno. I'll look at it again!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:46 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

heels indeed. he is a very strange man. i do prefer him sans moustache, and with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. wink

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:51 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if that's his natural hair.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 06:40 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

i prefer him any way he comes, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 06:55 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

OnceAgain, my humble collection..

Shows good signs.. You must like this pic really, easily.

I could not believe this might be him, but there was a pic of just one women under the thing that indicates pics of him.

Oo, so he's a little older than ya'll here. This has to be my favorite I've seen so far:

This is interesting.. I wonder where it's from or if it's a photoshoot.

This tells us a lot. My reaction to this was amazing..

Wow, this could have gotten good. I wonder if he's really just like thinner here.

So, you should like this right away.

And I liked my siggy, but-

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 07:08 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

ditto selinaandbruce!!

The ultimate one for me is the cover of the 2008 rolling stone smagazine. I don't have it but just google it and behold the sex beast!

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 12:57 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i do love Vanessa's hair! she is really beautiful.

Johnny, Johnny, stop hiding those eyes...
Speaking of someone's eyes, though-
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Do you think he only goes because he knows his fans want to see him there?
Only? Something the matter?
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I don't know what it is, but I find his love for Vanessa very appealing. Every time it showed him in the audience he was holding her hand. I'm a traditionalist so I wish they had gotten married before they had children, but they seem so happy together.
Didn't they get married for the children? (Just my thought, didn't hear what I wanted to hear.)
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I didn't think Vanessa looked that great, lol
I'm having nightmares with her.
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
She looks a bit homely to me for the Oscars but I'm not hating on her. I just didn't think she looked especially stunning this outing.

Here is another video I made for Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett. There is really no killing or major spoilers in this one I would say if people who haven't seen the movie want to watch it I don't think it will spoil much:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lt4KpW4jxGc
Yea..

Originally posted by piratexrory
I didn't take this video - honestly have no idea who did, but the roaring and screaming that you hear in the end is us lot as he comes into view. Just to give you an impression wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccSV...mp;feature=user
I didn't look at her pics again..

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:31 PM
SelinaAndBruce

He looks so confident and sure that he is sexy on the 2008 cover. I always wonder if Johnny Depp can truly fathom what a bloody wonder he truly is. If he only has a millionth of a clue of how hot he is then I think he'd be the most conceited man ever. I do think he knows that he is attractive and amazing but he probably doesn't care as much as we do, lol

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:48 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

One of my favorite pics of him was I think on Rolling Stone with Keith Richards. It obviously was going to cover their father/son roles. I don't know what it was, but he looked perfect and relaxed and just seemed tickled to death to be there with Keith Richards.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 12:51 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Freedom

Sigh....so the gold teeth are his...so...any more hope for POTC 4? Sigh...

Selina, you're right. Johnny knows he's sexy, handsome and hot but he doesn't want that to interfere with his craft which is why he chooses mostly roles which don't emphasize his physicality.

Any more news about Johnny, gals? PirateDiva???

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:20 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Freedom

I found this on ohjohnny.net:

" EvansRadioblog
And, at an Oscar party Sunday night, Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis were in serious conversation, they’ll ask their agents to search for a movie project they can do together. That would be hot! "

How about that? I like DDL too, ever since I saw him on Last of the Mohicans.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:32 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!! To Freedom I so was just gonna post that!! lol ^^ Anywhoo that would be fun! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:35 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Is it bad I w ouldn't be interested in that because I don't want to hear a bunch of people arguing about who was better in the movie DDL or JD, lol. If it's a Tim Burton movie I may reconsider

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:06 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Relation to Your Off/Depressed Topic

(Too bad you cannot make off-topic Threads in a Thread. big grin Who knows what you will get away with. But yes I thought this is all 'on topic': )

Speaking of things like agents finding things for actors, if you can stick this on topic, I was considering getting an agent when I get good, when I am not sick, that is, just because I am that crazy -hey, I majored in music education and organ performance to get a doctorate or change my mind.
On "Offbeat" Pre-Majors
I found this out later, but did you know that the number one acceptance rate pre-med major is music, followed by biochemistry and humanities. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_...f_music_lessons (Hey, Rogue, it's not too late, for this.!) One of my best friends does English Lit. Pre-Law with a minor in Political Philosophy.. She still looks like a baby, too.. (So, you could major in Film Pre-Law, etc.. http://www.nyfa.com has up to an MFA in Film Acting. 2 years for the BFA and 2 for the MFA. f.y.i.. It has locations in the other few major areas even only 1 week, etc.)

Well, anyway.. rolling on floor laughing I was thinking, they certainly are accepting w/in and w/o the film industry to rising stars.. Why are they not nice to the aspiring? I mean, I stand out as someone okay to judge, but I get a naughty no, which makes me wait longer and come back for something bigger.

I was happy to major in organ, and piano, and to get into voice somehow (because I have done that longest.) I also minored in ballet. So, it was even more exciting than something "common as" acting.

But the point being, why would someone start to respect, say, Johnny Depp, all of a sudden. I mean, I obviously love him. And then kind of say you yourself are more "innocent" but not really now.. but not even judge you right. Who do they judge? Just some food for thought, of course, for you..

?

(Who else here thinks they should date Rogue..... He's only a year older than me.)

Why cannot we all we assume the same thing? When you talk about eggs, tell yourself to talk about something like this instead.

Did you get the point on topic???????????????????????????????

Like.. the nature of the favoritism to Johnny Depp.. like from my pov. by the people in the film industry, and how they would not think you are special in the same way. The pre-majors was to explain what an artist thinks @ Johnny Depp really. smile Got it? On topic? I mean I cannot just say I like gold hair.. I want to know @ like when you say something @ Johnny Depp needs an agent though he gets to / can direct, which yea, anyone can, and yea he's a star now and was. Got it? So you know who is fans are.

So, let me know if this was a good post.. and how to sound on-topic if I need to say Egg-ism.

Oh, and Daniel Day Lewis is born 4-29-1957. So, that's like me acting with Willo and Kate or someone older. Bleh. I mean, he looks .. (to me, ugly, is it okay to say?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Day_Lewis Ew, like, BYE johnny who thinks he's a 21-yr-old.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 1st, 2008 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 09:05 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

True! I see a fight coming on between us and DDL fans about who's better. Other than that I'm totally onboard...

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 01:14 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question TB?

( I did meet this French lady last time, but she stayed at a hotel in Orlando or the area. She has a TV show on yoga. I even went to this person's seminar. I only made one day, though, the short first one. My dad did the photography for it. My best friend from childhood's mom even came and talked with her a lot, but she and her husband are 66/7.)

I do not think I have ever seen DDL. I noticed Tim Burton, when I saw C+tCF, is born one year after DDL.

This is interesting: http://imdb.com/media/rm3578960128/tt0367594
(Yes, I thought this was wrong: http://imdb.com/media/rm1223266816/tt0367594 Ew, whose fan????????? )

TB should just be in a movie with him. I see he was in 2 movies, though: http://imdb.com/name/nm0000318/ I guess he would feel completely uncomfortable if you try to think about it, you know?? That is why I have to want to be an actress.. Where did the issue come up what if he is jealous of JD? I do not think he really would be.

DDL almost looks older than Barbossa & Jones, & Treague.

JD I assume is really tested when he acts with someone a few years older, as I only saw PC & CCF (where's my Netflix.)

It is interesting how some people are actually "doing something" right now. This is really boring to me - hec* yea, I mean they are in their 40s and 50s now. evil face No one even cares what we/I do.

embarrasment

I think people really just want to see lots of new faces pop up in Hollywood. I guess life is so good they spend it teetering on that they are better than everyone else, anyway, but they still hone all the attention that all they do is be jealous of these things. laughing out loud hm

Aw, I love this..

The reason I am not an actress is probably because I did not think I would really fit in anyway, but I did not meet any people to note, so.. I commit myself to the arts so I can feel something.. So.. Maybe I am not a real artist. I never wanted to be, and my hinder was I do not want to be famous, but maybe if it was for something good. Yakno? the publeek dee-cides.

I am safe from this stuff because I have already changed my major. When people my age graduate and find they are never happy, I will find what I want to latch on in life. I see a nice opening in way of Psychology Pre-Med and Dance minor/classes or ice skating lessons. Maybe for some reason I am in such a manner hooked on this Film...... I almost want to just get that doctorate in Music Ed still. Yokno?

Is that not what I do anyway? I do not really see any job I would do for the passion in such ways. Passion to compete, yes. (To better?.)

I mean, it is not that I think I cannot be an actress, too. Capeech? Hey-organ? Aw, that is like so.. not aristic.. like not even a human, no chance.. (being sarcastic like) Might as well bee an actress then. And wanting that is not at all fun - ya know?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 03:35 PM