KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 496 497 [498] 499 500 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateofOslo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
I've seen that! Their jumps are gnarly! But that is expected, since Brian has taken dance like...his whole life. And Britney must have too since she's the choreographer.

I love that you know that about him Katy smile We're NOT stalkerish. At all.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 05:24 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

FAIL double post... Stupid internet.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 08:11 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I credit that to Devin Lytle big grin I love her tumblr/formspring. She actually answers like...ALL asked questions. She answered my question about who said "We can't change the past." (It WAS Dylan. I thought so.)

www.formspring.me/devdevnumnums
www.devdevnumnums.tumblr.com

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 02:12 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

OOooohhh I've never seen that!! SO COOL!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:39 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

When did he say that? (I feel like a really bad fan now...)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:55 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

At the beginning, during It's Not Over Yet smile He's a death eater smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 01:27 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ yes smile it's ok, bwa. You just don't have it memorized yet :P

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:15 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

So I read all her formspring posts, and I found out that the death eater saying "Luuucius Malfoy, whyyy have you called us here, mweeeh?" is actually our dear Old Snatch! I thought it was Jim Povolo this whole time!

I guess you really do learn something new every day..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:36 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

I still need to go through the entire thing... But that's awesome about the fake improv!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:10 PM
PirateofOslo

The "It's stuck on there with magic" one?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 09:09 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 03:43 AM
PirateofOslo

I love their giggleing smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:54 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I thought the duck death eater was Joe Walker! Lol good thing we got it straightened out.

I love Darren's "That's ok!" and then the response later "They're just everywhere."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:32 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

'Duck'? I always figured it was Sirius... But yeah, I can see how it might've sounded Joe-ish.

LOL The posters are everywhere!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:43 PM
PirateofOslo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
I thought the duck death eater was Joe Walker! Lol good thing we got it straightened out.

I love Darren's "That's ok!" and then the response later "They're just everywhere."

Hahah I know! So cute!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:59 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:02 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Darren is like...killing me. Like, i've never had THIS strong of feelings for one of my obsessions. Even Johnny Depp. Which is saying something. I'm more RATIONAL about this one than I was with Johnny, but...man, I have it SO BAD.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 06:17 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

SOOOOO BAD.

*pats on the back*

But hey, at least you're having fun, right?

Also, I heard that some of the cast got hired to go on tour. Is it true?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:53 PM
PirateofOslo

Sweetie, no-one's gonna judge you here wink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 04:04 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

No judging here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 09:23 PM