KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Embarrasing Moments

Embarrasing Moments
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

as I said Liv Tyler on MY other hand big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 03:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mmmmmm Liv.......*drools*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 05:03 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Any chance you will bare your soul a little now, Mech, seeing as I have bared mine?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 05:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, the first incident was embarrasing because my dad saw what was going on. The second because I was running outside towards the cabinin my boxers, and people were outside... The third Bespin Bart saw what was happening. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 06:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

btw, Ush. Your a lucky bastard. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 06:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Any chance you will bare your soul a little now, Mech, seeing as I have bared mine?

I think I may have mentioned some of these before but here goes anyway........

Once, at work, I was going through all the items on the back of a lorry, and checking them off the delivery note. I was so engrossed in what I was doing I walked right off the back of the truck and landed face first.

The 1st time I met Mrs.MM's family at a BBQ at thier house I got blind drunk, fell off the chair I was sat on and fell into a big hole in the ground her dad had dug for a pond.

Once I took a customer out for a drink in B'ham and we got to talking about the girls who worked at his office. I commented that the only one worth looking at was the blonde one I'd met the day before. This turned out to be his fiancee.

I was once on the phone to a female buyer from one of our customers and for once she was being nice (she was usually a right *****). When I put the phone down I turned to one of the people in my office and said something really sexist like, "...she was being nice today, maybe she wants a ****....". We all had a big manly laugh until someone pointed out I hadn't put the phone down properly. I never picked it up to find out if she was still listening but she's never asked to speak to me again.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 08:45 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

laughing laughing laughing yeah..thatz nice...hehe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 08:48 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't FEEL very luck, Rex...

Myself and Zereil went to the same place tonight- washout. But I think he intimidated a girl pretty well, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 09:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

He didn't threaten her with violence did he Ush! eek!

I'd just like to add to my earlier admission that I am not prone to these types of sexist outbursts, its just I was in a funny mood and the woman in question was always horrible to me.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 09:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, he's not the violent sort.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 09:46 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Explain.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 10:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He just has a certain intense look about him sometimes, is all. The metalwork on his hands, for a start.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 10:13 PM
Sabrea

i used to think my life was horrible, my life seems perfect next to wat u people did, how stupid can one person be????? i mean, im brainless (literally) and i have had like 2 or 3 embarrasing things happen to me that i can remember...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2002 12:15 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

how can life seem horrible at ur age...?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2002 01:58 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I dont' have any embarrassing moments, it's either because I don't have them or I just blank them from my memory, I would like to think it's the former but am afraid its probably the latter.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2002 02:05 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

my life is definately bad compared to most 13 year olds...but im not gonna go into details...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2002 02:12 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote