KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Round 1: ShinobiRikari vs. Tptmanno1

Round 1: ShinobiRikari vs. Tptmanno1
Started by: BakaXero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Sorry for double posting! But my time to edit ran out and I meant to state how big the sig is, as to save Baka some time!

Dimensions: 540 x 150px
Size: 49.3kb

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:11 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

EDIT: Huh? It posted it twice.....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:13 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Thanks for the reminder, Baka. I just finished up with a couple of retouchs and here it is:

(please log in to view the image)

Let's see who can find this hotsauce bottle in the signature. And yes, shifty, it is there.... Part of it, in fact, is visible.....

Whew... I thought my entry wasn't uploading, but the link thing was just messed up....

'Tis Megaman! In later episodes, or so I've been told, Lan (the kid in the far right) is able to "morph (per say) into his digital avatar/netfighter, Megaman.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:17 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Find it yet?

I found something else while looking at it. Seems I forgot to retouch his jetpack....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:23 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Find it yet?

I found something else while looking at it. Seems I forgot to retouch his jetpack....

The googly-eyes were meant to say that it's very good.

But no, I haven't. Is it in the one box on the left?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by DigiMark007
The googly-eyes were meant to say that it's very good.

But no, I haven't. Is it in the one box on the left?

Close, close.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Actually, it's all five boxes. I never resized the hotsauce bottle picture. That's most of its neck, part of the cap, and part of the body/sauce.

And thank you very much.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:32 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Thanks for the reminder, Baka. I just finished up with a couple of retouchs and here it is:

(please log in to view the image)

Let's see who can find this hotsauce bottle in the signature. And yes, shifty, it is there.... Part of it, in fact, is visible.....

Whew... I thought my entry wasn't uploading, but the link thing was just messed up....

'Tis Megaman! In later episodes, or so I've been told, Lan (the kid in the far right) is able to "morph (per say) into his digital avatar/netfighter, Megaman.

um...hmm... idk about what you said at the bottom, but i will accept that megaman himself does do a bit of transforming.

Will judge later when i can come up with reason why one sig is better then the other.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:34 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Close, close.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Actually, it's all five boxes. I never resized the hotsauce bottle picture. That's most of its neck, part of the cap, and part of the body/sauce.

And thank you very much.

Err..ok ... confused

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:37 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by TOH
Err..ok ... confused

when are you gonna remove my link from your sig?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:44 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by BakaXero
when are you gonna remove my link from your sig?

When cows have wings.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:48 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i see...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:54 AM
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:42 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

-waits for Baka-

And thank's for judging this match, Baka. I know how difficult it can be as the person who has to choose.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:18 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

ok
this is the judging.

Tpt
your sig was good, the red glow works well on Syndrome but the yellow glow around Mr Incredible Kinda stands out too much and does not do well with the backgorund and maybe a border wouldn't hurt.

Shinobi
nice sig, I see you've once again made use of the squares combined with the use of transparency works well with the digital concept of the design.
I'm still having a hard time try to see the hot sauce bottle in the squares
and the glow around the vs is a bit too yellow for my liking.

My decision is Shinobi

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:06 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by BakaXero
My decision is Shinobi

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:08 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:09 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:12 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Nah.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:14 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

s Harry Potter by H.S.6.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:15 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Cool, I'm a little rusty anyway...
Not a fan of borders anyways.
Congrats

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:01 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote