KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I'm sorry, but once again, I'm very skeptical. How do you know the script is real? And how did a ordinary girl who has nothing what so ever to do with the Pirates movie- get her hands on it?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:44 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

im sorry, i am taking it seriously right now, cause I trust LovelyOne and the story behind the script was plausible.

i dont know. like we keep saying, until we see it, its hard to know.

but i have a gut feeling this is the real deal.

it fits with everything everyone has said in every interview. it follows every spoiler. it fulfills all of our theories. it is a very, VERY Ted and Terry thing to pull.

I reckon I am going to cry in the theatres. cause its going to be wicked, intense good. i cant wait.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:47 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

and i just read an article with orlando in people saying he's ready to move on from the pirates movies-makes perfect sense!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:48 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
and i just read an article with orlando in people saying he's ready to move on from the pirates movies-makes perfect sense!!

yes, everything fits. all of it. all the interviews, spoilers, all of it.

its amazing.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:53 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yep!
i'm so excited to see the movie now
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:55 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i just dont know if this is good or bad yet... i guess we just need more details. we just need to see the flipping movie.

guys, sorry i have been totally out of control insane tonight. sorry i was swearing a lot. my bad. i just got a bit freaked out.

its going to be scary when everyone else gets on and reads this... yikes.

its a whole new era for the POTC forum of KMC.

i wonder if they know over at KTTC. i suppose we should keep it a secret from them. i think this was meant to be a secret anyways. ooops.

lets keep it between us, okay guys? lets not freak the world out yet. poor disney. they tried.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:59 AM
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Oh my god. I am wordless. I am frozen trying to digest it, but it's being pretty complicated.
And Jack? What about Jack? sad
I have been reading you guys since the movie came out, literally everyday, and passed hours reading your theories (not good for participating, though; only just made an account -.-)... now if LovelyOne got it from a trusting source, I certainly believe it. But it's... just plainly shocking. Breathtaking. Oh god --and what about our dear, bloody Jack?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:16 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

i suppose they do need to dedicate a movie to will/Liz ending as in leaving it open for a Jack/Liz thing if thats where they are gonna go with 4..cuz the character of will..is just dried up they cant really do anything more with him

Im wondering if Liz goes off with Jack at the end and it leaves it openf for 4..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:16 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

About Will's character drying all over -- certainly true, and it consequently makes sense for the movie to end like this (but it is still shocking). But the question is, is it certain that they will make a fourth movie? Has this been confirmed, or it will be a trilogy closure?

EDIT: because if it ends like this, it will be completely depressing for Jack sad if it has not a sequel.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:20 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Well if all this is true, it gaved me a lot more hope for the J/L relationship, i mean theres a reason why will stabs the heart. Does Liz want's to marry him or is she doing it because she want's to save him from his faith? But whats got me intriguid is the reason why he stabs the heart.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:24 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I also want to know if there is a 4th

I'm wondering if will has emotonally moved on from Liz and thats why he wants to stab the heart..but he promises to marry her before going..because IMO the only reson he would stab that is because his dad means more to him than Liz does...but he marries her just so he kinda shows her that she still means something to him...but his dad means more.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:25 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well if this is true than everything makes sense....

POTC COTHBP "jack asking how far are you willing to go for her

"i'd die for her!"

and now we know what his destiny is....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:28 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaky2511

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to make of this. I think there's a fifty fifty chance of there being a fourth movie. It could really go either way. As much as Will annoys me, I could actually not imagine a POTC movie without him. Well maybe now Jack and Liz can finally be together! If Will dies would this be a for sure death? Would he still be able to come back as the next Davey Jones, yet in another way sort of? I'm not sure how to write what I'm thinking, lol. Maybe if there was a fourth, it would also follow Will's transition, if he was becoming the next Jones, but then again, the death might be final. Clarification anyone? That's right that Will's character has dried up, if he wasn't dead for sure, this would open up way more things for his character. We all know how Tia Dalma liked him, but I'm not sure the writers would pull the same resurection theme again... Ugh, if Liz is married to Will and he's dead though, does this mean she would consider herself married still?...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:33 AM
Smaky2511 is currently offline Click here to Send Smaky2511 a Private Message Find more posts by Smaky2511 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I'm sorry, but I still think that a ending like that, sucks ass.
Pardon my language, but I love Jack way to much to see him end the trilogy with no girl. I know that Will is nice and all, but for some reason I don't really care if he dies. I kind of knew it was coming because he tends to get his self in serious life/or death situations. The only thing good about this so called "ending" that Lovelyone found out about, is Jack not dying, but the rest of it is just ass. (One again, no offence)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:35 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I was swearing a lot more than you..but I just realized that they can end it Jack/Liz if will dies...it may be a bit of a hint like when Jack is comforting her over the death of will or something..she may almost kiss him again or something..or there will just be a closeness between the two before it ends..

IMO the only reason Will dies is because he wants to save his dad..thats the only reason why he would stab the heart..his father is clearly whats becoming more important to him in movie 2 and Liz is becoming less important..and it seemed as if they had this death on the cards right from movie 2 becuase of what Tia says to him about the destiny thing..and then she says it again just as he's about to fnd the Dutchman

bittersweet ending..the bitter part will is removed from the franchise..sweet? a possible Jack/Liz hint?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:38 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah but i think that's sort of wrong he jack just goes HEY! The whelp is dead..come here lizzie! I'm sorry but IMO that'd be just plain wrong

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:39 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I guess you're right, but I'm still kind of frantic right now. So many questions. What the hell happens to Norrington? Even though I don't care about him, I still would want to find out. Also, I am very upset about all those freeaking damn clues that pointed to liz/jack relationship. Disney is evil. If they don't have any type of connection going on between Jack/Liz in the 3rd movie I am going to be so pissed, it's not even funny.
Again, sorry about my language, but right now I'm a bit stressed.
So do you have the entire script?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:43 AM
Smaky2511

Well, all I can say is I hope they bring on another movie!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:43 AM
Smaky2511 is currently offline Click here to Send Smaky2511 a Private Message Find more posts by Smaky2511 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

im devestated right now...and if norrie goes too...it wont be pretty...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:45 AM
LovelyOne

me too..IMO if its going to be bittersweet its NOT the fact they get married but Will dies IMO thats still BITTER as ****..IMO its will dies= bitter..then a Jack/Liz cliff hanger thing for movie 4 if there is one which is the sweet

has orlie realy said he's moving on from the franchise?

they have to close off the Will/Liz relationship in some satisfying way and IMO yes they need to dedicate a movie to it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:47 AM