KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Your Greatest Smallville Moment.

Your Greatest Smallville Moment.
Started by: GLEN78

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dru-Zod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Awesome Man
In no order:

Evil Lex beating Clark with Kryptonite
Zod vs. Clark
Sandman Ripoff vs. Clark
Scarecrow vs. Clark
Clark catching the car
Barry Allen running

When were Sandman and Scarecrow on the show?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:14 AM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

In season 4, some guy with the same powers as Sandman (Marvel Sandman, mind you) begins to menace Clark & friends. Also kills Alicia.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:56 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Oh right, now i remember. But what about Scarecrow?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 04:03 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

No clue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:02 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

ok

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:53 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Dan-El
In season 4, some guy with the same powers as Sandman (Marvel Sandman, mind you) begins to menace Clark & friends. Also kills Alicia.

That the guy Clark owned with his Heat vision??

And whatever happened to Lana I used to love her in the first 2 or 3 seasons then every episode it was "Clark is hiding something from me, why won't he tell me Lexxxx make Clark tell meeee"

I liked it when Clark fought 4 teenagers with super strength utilising all his abilities season 2.

Where Clark looses control of his powers in season 3 (Perry White episode"

Whenever Clark recovers from Kryptonite and completely owns the person who was kicking the crap out of him.

And any scene with red K Clark.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 07:14 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Onyx, the whole episode,

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Just a mention, the episode was terrible, but this sight was awesome.

Lex walking through 33.1 at the end of Subterranean was just so bad ass.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:21 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Accually, I liked the episode where Johathan gets powers and fights clark when clark goes badass because of thr red kryptonite. Especially the part where he tackles clark and they go spiralling out of the skyscraper. That was awesome! Also:

What episode did Johnathan die?
What episode did lana strip?
When was one of them naked in a pool?

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jan 11th, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 10:13 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Jonathan died in the 100th episode

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 07:18 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

1) clarks dad's funeral
2) when Clark tells Lana the secret in season 5/ tied with when lana sees Clarks powers in the wine vault in season 6/when he tells he in the season 6 finale (actually any moment where someone found out clarks secret then "forgot")
3) when Lex comes back to save Clark in nemesis

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:22 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Co-signed. This was the moment that changed my entire view of the show and opinion of this reality's Clark!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 12:26 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Do you remember th exact episode?

PWNT

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:53 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Do you remember th exact episode?

Episode 78 Pariah

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 06:06 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Sparkz
Episode 78 Pariah

Thanks. smile

PWNT

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:27 PM
Amazon

I would have to say Zod Vs Clark.
Evil Lex fighting with Lana, his good side and with Clark.
The Justice Episode (That really had all the makings of a finale. I thought it was better than Phantom.)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:40 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

I have a new one...I watched it, and embarassed to say that I got a shiver when Clark super speeded to stop Lana from leaving the barn in Phantom. She knew about the powers already, but to see the look on her face and to see Clark finally make the decision that we have been waiting for for 6 seasons!!!! hooray

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:38 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Mine would have to be in the episode where Chloe is crowned prom queen, just for one line in that episode.The blonde girl is possessing peoples bodies and she possesses Chlos and then moves onto Clarks,

Clark says " that's my crown b'itch" in an uber camp way laughing out loud

made me laugh for ages laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 05:59 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

My favorite this season is where Bizzaro Clark hugs Lana then his face becomes revealed.

All time...

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but you are all crazy if you dont think this scene isnt the best 2 minutes in the series history.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fSNZ6wV5Hyc

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
sooo many!

1. When Lois saw the remains of Smallville after the meteor shower.
2. When Chloe first sees Clark catch a car
3. When Lana sees the spaceship.
4. When Lex is shown in the oval office.
5. When Clark steal the element from Lex.(after he flies)

These are A+ selections.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:16 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote