KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Shinobi Vs Amity (Round 2, Barker's An Taft' r nub )

Shinobi Vs Amity (Round 2, Barker's An Taft' r nub )
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Shinobi Vs Amity (Round 2, Barker's An Taft' r nub )

Read the Thread Title.

Judge: Sir Sexalot.

Render: Any Vincent Valentine Render

Criteria: I'm going to leave some Freedom up to you guys, I want to see amazing Signatures. It cannot exceed KMC Limits, (540x150 50kb) But Smaller signatures usually do better.

ALSO : This may be pretty skimpy of me to do but, The Signature must have "Vinny Valentine" On it. The winner, I will wear their signature big grin

Deadline: You Have 2 Days from Today. So, Thats October fifth.

Get Crackin.

EXTRA CREDIT: Things like, Smaller Signature, Tranparency and Animations can give you extra points, if done nicely.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:13 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

taft r' nub.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:16 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

y (R

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:32 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

**** SIS. no expression

http://www.sisk12.com/

My school District Sucks.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Last edited by Barker on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:35 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Vinny, these rounds are done the same as regular duels. Meaning you have to supply a specific render for them to use.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Animation? C'mon, I already changed my underwear 4 days ago!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:20 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Vinny, these rounds are done the same as regular duels. Meaning you have to supply a specific render for them to use.

Uh, I've done regular duels with no set Render, before... Round 1 For example :s...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:41 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Uh, I've done regular duels with no set Render, before... Round 1 For example :s...

Round 1 tourney matches are done differently than regular duels.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Lana
Round 1 tourney matches are done differently than regular duels.

OWNED. By somebody with 9 comissionable fingers no expression

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:08 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Vinny, Lana set the rules so I'd say, regardless of the tournaments you've participated in before, these are the rules you need to abide by stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, you fail. stick out tongue

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:09 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I think that since Lana posted in the rules of the tournament that the judge had to supply a render that............... the judge should supply a render. If duelists are under Vinny's rule, then Vinny should realize he is under Lana's rule since she is running it.

It is the only fair way to run a tournament. Every other Round 2 will have to work with a specific render.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:58 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Syren
Vinny, Lana set the rules so I'd say, regardless of the tournaments you've participated in before, these are the rules you need to abide by stick out tongue

I saw, none of these. Or I just, blocked them out maybe.

Originally posted by lord xyz
Haha, you fail. stick out tongue

You're Gay.

Originally posted by Aurora
I think that since Lana posted in the rules of the tournament that the judge had to supply a render that............... the judge should supply a render. If duelists are under Vinny's rule, then Vinny should realize he is under Lana's rule since she is running it.

It is the only fair way to run a tournament. Every other Round 2 will have to work with a specific render.

Thanks, thats been said twice to me in this thread. I didn't know, I didn't see the rules on making a thread, I thought it was just like every other kind of duel.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:20 PM