KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So I was talking with this lady..

So I was talking with this lady..
Started by: Ladyluck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ladyluck
You're a guy. You don't see it like we do.

I actually found it quite funny

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:34 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

And we were discussing the fertility of males and females. We talked about how women become fertile, then after menopause, they can no longer have children. She said the reason for this is because women learn that when they give birth, they're only bringing life to this planet so it can eventually die. Women can no longer have children at a certain age because they learn.

I just had to ask her. Why are men able to have children until they die? You know what she told me? Because men never learn.

happy

I don't expect any guys to find the amusement in this. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:36 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Re: So I was talking with this lady..

And we were discussing the fertility of males and females. We talked about how women become fertile, then after menopause, they can no longer have children. She said the reason for this is because women learn that when they give birth, they're only bringing life to this planet so it can eventually die. Women can no longer have children at a certain age because they learn.

I just had to ask her. Why are men able to have children until they die? You know what she told me? Because men never learn.

happy

Pretty funny!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:55 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:43 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

happy

I found it funny, not ture, but funny. smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:08 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote