KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dare devil and moon knight vs bullseye and taskmaster

dd and mk vs bullseye and tm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
dare devil moon kight 3 60.00%
bullseye taskmaster 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dare devil and moon knight vs bullseye and taskmaster
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

dare devil and moon knight vs bullseye and taskmaster

who wins

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:02 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Ouch. How good is Moon Knight? Last time seeing him, i wouldnt put him on a level to takeout Tasky or Bullseye. I think DD would be able to take either, but im not sure if MK can. I havent been reading his new series.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:19 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Didn't moonknight recently stomp Taskmaster?

And isn't daredevil KNOWN for beating up on Bullseye?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:38 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't moonknight recently stomp Taskmaster?

Really? See, i didnt know that. If thats true, the outcome of this fight is easy then.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:39 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

mk is on par with the rest

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:51 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: dare devil and moon knight vs bullseye and taskmaster

Originally posted by lando005
who wins

Team Two

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Considering DD parctically mowns Bullseye for a living and Moon Knight did recently whup Taskmaster in his series... guess.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:07 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Technically Moon Knight didn't really whoop anyone. Taskmaster was pinned and Marc was just coming at him and didn't even flinch when he was shot in the heart. Taskmaster was scared out of his mind. Earlier Taskmaster was kicking the crap out of him (but that is when he was still "crippled").

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:42 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

well DD DOES beat BE on panel, but i would give a good 90% of that to the Hero/Villian thing erm

and i might even give this to team two.....what equip. do they get?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:48 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by marvelprince
Technically Moon Knight didn't really whoop anyone. Taskmaster was pinned and Marc was just coming at him and didn't even flinch when he was shot in the heart. Taskmaster was scared out of his mind. Earlier Taskmaster was kicking the crap out of him (but that is when he was still "crippled").

true...

it's all contingent on taskmaster here...

he's been jobbing hard to anyone with spandex lately..

but even so, that moonknight fight wasn't a great example to make a premise from, taskmaster got blasted by an ejection seat and "cratered" into a concrete wall before that even happened.

and daredevil, as it was he seemed to only beat taskmaster through trickery...

so, I dunno, if this is taskmaster who jobs like crazy team one wins...

if taskmaster's up at the top of his abilities, team two takes this in a curbstomp..

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:21 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote