KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » ANIME Fighters VS AMERICAN Superheros

ANIME Fighters VS AMERICAN Superheros
Started by: Ryobe Ronin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

He's beaten Hulk in a fight as well.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BetaProxy
K'O is not the same as dieing. As long as wolverine doesn't die there's a way for him to win later on.

So he can beat Juggernaut and Hulk in the future? Also we aren't debating who is going to win later on but who is going to win in a one on one bout. KO=loss. Vegeta could just beat him until he dies of blood loss.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:08 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
He's beaten Hulk in a fight as well.

lol ya long live the invincible america

@Wei

So far the only ways I know wolverine can die correct me if I'm wrong is if his head permanently severed from his body or if he cannot regenerate atleast 1 cell in his body.

Btw juggernaut with crystal is rape.

Hard to say it all depends, when Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk finishes then I'll you...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:13 AM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Or Vegeta could you know take him out of orbit and let him suffocate.

To my knowledge Wolverine still needs air.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

While he's carrying him up Wolverine takes out his claws and stabs him in the heart. Dead

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:17 AM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Vegeta has this thing called super strength that will keep Wolverine from moving his arms.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

lol ya long live the invincible america

@Wei

So far the only ways I know wolverine can die correct me if I'm wrong is if his head permanently severed from his body or if he cannot regenerate atleast 1 cell in his body.

Btw juggernaut with crystal is rape.

Hard to say it all depends, when Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk finishes then I'll you...

No he can die from severe blood loss, incineration, a powerful telepath could shut down his body functions, and he can't regenerate organs last time I checked. Either way Vegeta is stomping this guy.

Also of course Cain with gem is rape, Cain without gem, well he isn't the Juggernaut then.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He does need it.

Vegeta has this thing called super strength that will keep Wolverine from moving his arms.

True.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:19 AM
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No he can die from severe blood loss, incineration, a powerful telepath could shut down his body functions, and he can't regenerate organs last time I checked. Either way Vegeta is stomping this guy.

Also of course Cain with gem is rape, Cain without gem, well he isn't the Juggernaut then.

Wolverine has regenerated his eyes before... which is an organ.

A powerful telepath could just about kill anyone...

Vegeta is physically dominating him but I don't think he's killing him... he could nuke the planet but then again its too inconclusive to say whether or not wolverine would survive.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:22 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Vegeta is physically dominating him but I don't think he's killing him... he could nuke the planet but then again its too inconclusive to say whether or not wolverine would survive.

Well what scenario do you see Wolverine beating this guy?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:24 AM
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well what scenario do you see Wolverine beating this guy?

The one where Thunder said Vegeta takes him up into the orbit. He could stab him on the way up. I'm not saying Vegeta won't win the fight but its not a true victory(when you matchup characters from different universes) imo unless he kills him.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:28 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The one where Thunder said Vegeta takes him up into the orbit. He could stab him on the way up. I'm not saying Vegeta won't win the fight but its not a true victory(when you matchup characters from different universes) imo unless he kills him.

So beating an opponent sensless in not a true victory? In this case Team Urameshi won't truly win against the Scouts seeing as Yusuke wouldn't kill someone who is a girl, not a demon and a hero? Vegeta could hold him and keep his arms down. Your logic of a victory is utter failure.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:39 AM
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

So beating an opponent sensless in not a true victory? In this case Team Urameshi won't truly win against the Scouts seeing as Yusuke wouldn't kill someone who is a girl, not a demon and a hero? Vegeta could hold him and keep his arms down. Your logic of a victory is utter failure.

In the same light the fight would never happen, because last time I check heroes don't fight heroes for no reason.

When we matchup the opponents we should look past their general behaviors/moral codes and assume they're trying to kill/decapitate each other.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:41 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

In the same light the fight would never happen, because last time I check heroes don't fight heroes for no reason.

When we matchup the opponents we should look past their general behaviors/moral codes and assume they're trying to kill/decapitate each other.

No because then you are taking them out of character. In that case I could just say that Mars turns up the heat of the sun and scorches the planet, or she burns the entire planet or Silver Surfer creates blackholes in your eyes.

On KMC combatants aren't bloodlusted unless specified otherwise.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:46 AM
Naija boy

Actually on KMc we follow whats "in character" for a person. If not the silver surfer would be a skyfather level character on KMC.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 01:25 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which honestly makes no sense, as if you can survive having your heart ripped out that means no blood will be pumping and no air will reach your brain, meaning it should die... but it doesn't.

However I think you're right still. I think drowning is a way to kill him.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 03:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Couldn't Vegeta just vaporize Wolverine to his exoskeloton destroying every cell. If the cells are destroyed. Should wolverine be able to regenerate. I dont think he'd be able to regenerate from his bones since that would implay skin growing through unbreakable metal.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:27 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Couldn't Vegeta just vaporize Wolverine to his exoskeloton destroying every cell. If the cells are destroyed. Should wolverine be able to regenerate. I dont think he'd be able to regenerate from his bones since that would implay skin growing through unbreakable metal.

Every single person who has ever debated against Wolverine has asked this question.

The answer is always the same.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9547/thesuitwf0.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4983/thesuit2kp9.jpg

and

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4074/n2cv4.png
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2495/n3xw2.png

and

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9862/skeleto5ny4.jpg (Yes, that's Wolverine's skeleton in the corner.)
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4930/skeleto7or2.jpg

He doesn't need skin cells to regrow.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:36 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Goku vs Blackbolt.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 02:36 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine needs a brain to regenerate.

Goku would take the bolt.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 03:02 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote