KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Unforgivable Diaries Of DMC!

The Unforgivable Diaries Of DMC!
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....OOOO I Love it!! LMAO!!! handle a sword...lol!! makeup lady....toooo funny!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:38 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
the only thing multifunctional about a man is the ability to stand up AND pee!!!

LOL I'm gonna be using this quote whenever my fiance pisses me off.
Thanks for the idea. T maria

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:55 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao no problem misty big grin

glad to be of service lol big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:12 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Ted

Day Eleven

Dear Riddles

The bloody cheek of it!
I wouldnt mind but he started off as a dogs body to begin with!

I'm so pissed right now i cant tell you...
Mr -i'm-orlando-therefore-i-deserve-more-action-scenes-and-i-want-to-wear-my-blond-wig-Bloom has only tried to have his cake an eat it!

He strolled into the office like he was floating on air...his hair whipping around his face....i should have turned the fan off, really.

He DEMANDED-Yes, DEMANDED that his character be more heroic and more 'sparrow-like' in the film...

I think he's missed the concept of 'money maker' ....and Will was never the money maker to begin with...

But Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
(Just for reference: That was an evil laugh and i did not intend to try and communicate with Bwa ha ha on the boards in any way...not after i put the restraining order on her, anyway...)

Little does Orlando know, but there may be a few...erm....'cut backs' in the future....and we've got to think of a way to do it...

wouldn't it be really coincidental if Will's name just happens to get 'redundant' by the side of it....

hehehehe...yes im an evil b***ard...but just remember that if you try to piss on my bonfire, then i will piss on yours!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:28 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

man, can't wait for the next jack davenport post...lol

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:36 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Johnny;

DayTwelve

Dear Ichy

Shes been asleep for about an hour now...after practically feeding her that malt whiskey she was out like a light!

She got the hump about me having the boys over for a 'games' night...i told her it was never easy living with a man!

The electricity board called and told me that the boat wouldnt be ready for another week or so...so ive taken camp in Keiras lving area in her Trailor...to her utter disgust.

To HER utter disgust?!
I'M the one who should be disgusted!!!!

Atleast i dont leave my booby-vests lying around the place!
I tell you, the amount of pink frilly thongs i've found myself making friends with, its amazing that she can have house guests!

Kev went about an hour ago...i think he still had a hangover....he was turing green...so either he was still suffereing or he's been on the 'wackie-baccie'.... which wouldnt be the first time, if you get my meaning.....

And now theres just Ted left...who is finding it hard to actaully put down the control pad....even if i killed him i wouldnt be able to prise it from his lifeless fingers.....hogger!

Maybe i should throw a frilly thong at him...that'd be enough to cause a heart attack.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:37 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
Originally posted by T.Maria
Maybe i should throw a frilly thong at him...that'd be enough to cause a heart attack.....

LMAO This was my fav line.

Oh and the Ted one was funny as hell.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:46 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

LMFAO, THONGS!

HAHAHA, I NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

HILARIOUS, SOOOO,OOOOOOO,OOOO FUNNY!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:47 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol frilly thongs!!

do orlando!
(excuse my pushyness)

mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Jack D

DayThirteen

Dear Norrie

What a day!
I did my first drunk scene! i think i handled it quite well considering i WAS actually drunk!!

It was johnnys fault...i said i needed the rum in my hands, and obviously he saw fit to give me a REAL bottle...but i didnt care after the first few gulps....strong stuff!!!

So there i was frollicking about in the background when Keira and johnny were having this really intense scene about some stupid bloody compass...i really find it hard to understand storylines in this film...how a child is supposed to understand, i dont know!

I dont really remember much after that i'm sorry to say...although when i did eventually come around from my alcohol-induced coma everyone said it was the best work i had ever done!

Bloody typical!...it'll just teach me to get absolutely Legless in the future...

hehe...legless...isnt that the character orlando played in lord of the flies??? ...damn, sorry..i think im still a little tipsy.....

Zippidy do dar....Zippidy Ay....

and i bet that song sticks in your head now that you've read it!!!!

See....i'm babbling again now...

need sleep....or alcohol....or both.....

you know what they say....in for a penny, in for a pound....

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yes! the davenport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:49 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

haha!! lord of the flies

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:56 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

LOL!

MMMMMMMMM...........Ice Cream.

I love Jack Davenport, he so rocks. And I love the way Norrie is so high and mighty even when he was degraded to the lowest of the low, for him, a bloody pirate.

Lol. Genius.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:57 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

wait..are we discussing mah siggy! 'cause it is genius...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:59 PM
mmoviejunkie

what does it say in the lower left hand corner?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:01 AM
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

YES YES YES. I love you siggy.

It's so wonderful, the new Norrie meets Jack meets the old Norrie. Funny, and very smexy.

Jack Davenport is THE best.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:02 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

and how...any ways....it says VN in the corner (SOMEONE FINALLY NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!) any how it stands for viva norrington! this is put on all my norrie sigs protesting his possible demise...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:04 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Keira

Day Fourteen

Dear Diary that isnt ichy

Have you ever woken up to a man snoring so loud that you thought there may be a possible earthquake outside??

Times that by 1000 and you have Mr Depp in the mornings!
I mean honestly...how Vanessa puts up with him is beyond me!
AND to top it all off i found him lying there clutching one of my thongs!...hes getting weirder and weirder as time goes by....

I made eggs and bacon this morning...for myself considering i wasnt planning on johnny getting up BEFORE midday...and then i suddenly remembered that he had a date with 'the kracken'...

they've decided to do the slime scene early because everything is hectic and up in the air at the moment...even my few scenes with orlando have been put on hold!

So i attempt to wake the beast...but when he's asleep its like he's died and gone to heaven...theres no waking him at all!!!

So i decided to eat my breakfast AND turn on his playstation...but i must have done something wrong with the memory card because i deleted something called 'do not delete or i will chop your bollocks off' ....

...well...considering i HAVE no bollocks it obviously did not apply to me...

so i deleted it...and it was as if a siren had gone off in the room!!
JUST from pressing that tiny button, Johnny was fully awake and absolutely furious with me!

Honestly, you wouldnt think he was a man!

actually....yes you would...that is exactly what you would think he was...

Hes not speaking to me now anyway...and hes put little post-it notes around MY trailor telling ME what i can and cannot touch!!!!!!!

The only thing post-it free is my pavaroti disk collection...

wonder why...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:17 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

man...that's too funny, it reminds me of my brother....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:24 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

LMAO your brother?! big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:26 AM