KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Unforgivable Diaries Of DMC!

The Unforgivable Diaries Of DMC!
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

LMAO at sailor!!! big grin big grin big grin

see, i told you that you could do a great job!!!! big grin big grin big grin

lets see.....

Johnny

Day sixteen

Dear Ichy

I am in protest people!
I have gone four days without speaking a word to the irritating little toe-rag, and i am not going to stop now!

She deleted it..she ACTUALLY deleted it! And she SMILED at me afterwards too...oh the indignity of it!!!!

Sadsack told me to cool down...but in fairness it WAS his idea to do the post-it notes...he does come to some use sometimes...

AND to top it all off SHE used all the hot water in the shower this morning! ...I mean i know the girl can smell a bit, but come on! Half an hour showers?! ...Atleast she didnt hear me screaming like a little girl when the cold water hit me....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:58 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Keira

day seventeen

dear diary that isnt ichy

He screamed like such a girl!

Orlando told me that johnny isnt talking to me....honestly, what are we? 5 yearolds?

Well if he wants to play it like that....things are going to get VERY tense around here...

But i know for a fact the post-it notes were not johnnys idea...even he isnt THAT immature...

So fine, two can play at this 'i'm-ignoring-you-for-aslong-as-i-can-until-you-crack' game!
I've told orlando to tell Johnny that it wasnt MY fault that i deleted the game...It was a slight technical fault...

And i also told Kev to tell orlando to tell johnny that he smells funny....not literally, but just because acting like a child suits me right now.....

Nw...wheres jack gone....and that strange looking gremlin-like girl that keeps following him in the shadows....atleast they're still kinda talking to me.....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:03 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL...whats funny is that 2day i was watching COTBP with the Kiera and Jack commentaries and Gore and Johnny commentaries...and they in a wierd way have that kind of bond where they make fun of each other like that...lol!!

Like in Johnny's commentaries he says that he teased Kevin McNally a couple times!

And Johnny also says That their was a scene where he wanted to tell Orlando "Did it hurt?" and then Orlando would say "Did what Hurt?" then Johnny would say "You know the SNIP SNIP!" LMAO when i heard Johnny saying that i was ROFL!!! And then Gore said "ya then Orlando was like why do they always make fun of me?" Then Gore and Johnny started laughing...Then Gore asked "Does Orlando really think that?" it was hilarious i couldnt stop laughing!!!

Or when the movie first starts Gore tells Johnny "Orlando wanted so desprately to be like you, but i had to kept reminding him no Orlando your a dork"- Once again i hit the floor laughing!! Has anyone heard that on the commentaries!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:04 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO...T.MAria u never cease to disappoint!! Great Stuff....keep them coming Love!! Told you this was a great idea!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:09 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Orlando

day seventeen

dear nobody

So im supposed to tell who to let them know what now?

I hate being piggy in the middle....but i guess thats what the 'second man' is really.......the one thats there to fill the gaps...

I'm a bitter, bitter man....

On set before with lee and mckenzie who were signing autographs for the costume department...oddly enough the women put their pens and paper away when i arrived and quickly walked off....probably too busy to get any more autographs, i suppose...

I'm going out tonight with kev, lee and mackenzie... should be a good knees-up considering kev walks funny the morning after the night before...actually...come to think of it...i'm not so sure thats a good thing....

Damn theres jack again...since hes ditched the ice-cream look hes got more ladies honing after him than i have!!!!

Life hates me...i'd end it all, but why waste such a pretty face??

Right...i'd better go and give johnny keiras message...

what was it again....

oh yeah!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:09 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Kev

day seventeen

dear diary

....johnny told keira to orlando to tell me that i smell like a farmers overalls....

i dont know how to take this news...I mean,

being called insane? I can deal with...

Being called old? Well...its better to be over the hill than buried underneath it, i always say...

But being called smelly??

.....i think i need to be alone with my thoughts right now....

and take a nice long bath....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:14 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

johnny

Day seventeen

Dear Ichy

Apparently I'm a crazed loonatic who portreys my characters as being gender confused....oh, and i forgot to mention that when i eat i make a really noisy sound!

Geez, i wish people would say it to my face!

Kev's told keira to tell orlando the wonderful news....

and also, apparently i think Gore Verbinski is a blockbuster wannabe...

All evidence to the contrary....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:18 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Gore

Day whatever

dear diary

Why the hell was i brought into your petty little arguments??

Children...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:19 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Keira

day seventeen

dear diary that isnt ichy

I'm very surprised nothing has been said about me....

...Although ALOT of the female staff have been eyeing me up inappropriatley....so ive decided that instead of changing into my costume in the costume department, that i will use the womens lavatories instead...atleast that way there are no prying eyes...

I'm going to KILL Johnathan Christopher Depp!!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:22 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Jack D

Day Eighteen

Dear Norrie

....I feel like their are little men chizzelling away at my brain inside my skull...

Apparently 'the hair of the dog' is supposed to cure any hangover...but one look at that bottle of rum and that was it...i was staring into the bowl of my crapper for yet another half an hour!

I've kept away from all the little tattle-tailing that has been going around...peoples sexuality and bodily odour is none of my business...unless i decide to make fun of it....which i most probably will do later....

A pretty young lady chatted me up at the bar last night....
she was everything i look for in a woman...blond, blue eyes...leggy...easy looking...
But her name was a little strange....

Martin

.....We will never mention this again.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:27 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Martin!!......LMAO!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:30 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Johnny

Day eighteen

dear ichy

Jack is GAY?!

Whose this martin fellow hes supposed to be going around with?
...and what happened to that hobbit-like creature that keeps following him around....

curiouser and curiouser....

Keira and i have come to a mutual understanding...so whilst she was doing a scene with the beckett man (im not sure of his actual name....i think hes a newcomer to hollywood...) i decided to split the trailor right down the middle, so we would both have our personal space!!

I have;

the fridge
the couch
the TV
The bed
The playstation
The guitar

Keira has;

The beanbag

....All is fair in war and war.....

Speaking of war, i wrote me a little song today....It goes like this;

Welcome to Newyork,
yeah we'll steal your car.
But someone's tabbed your petrol so you won't get very far.
Atleast your not in Florida Where the locals are green...
Yeah if you live in Newyork,
you'll know what i mean.

Trying to have a laugh round here's just turned into a chore,
Used to go down the 'Cherry' dancing on sticky floors.
Surrounded by druggies and fifteen yearolds...
And dirty old pervs thinking they've just struck gold!

Welcome to Newyork,
its a great place to leave.
Thanks to all the chemicals you'll find it hard to breath.
We're not as good as Texas, louisiana or Los Angelese,
'cause all the kids do drugs round here and never stay in school.

Now i dont have anything against newyork or anything....but obviosuly you can see i have a few problems with it......

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:40 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!!! I Love how its her trailor and he gets everything!!! ROFL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:42 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Keira

day twenty

dear diary-that-isnt-ichy

I have cramp in my leg...last night i slept under the kitchen sink on the beanbag....

its the only place im allowed to actually go in my own trailor!

I came back to find bright green tape separating Johnnys section and my puney little spit of a corner...and everytime i tried to step past it he would start singing; 'bohemian rhapsody' so loud that it could be possible for only dogs to be able to hear him....

Apparently im only allowed the bathroom from the hours of 3am till 3.15am .... so ill have to pee,shower and brush my teeth all at the same time....

oh, the joys of sharing living quarters with johnny....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 11:04 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
Jack D

Day Eighteen

Dear Norrie

....I feel like their are little men chizzelling away at my brain inside my skull...

Apparently 'the hair of the dog' is supposed to cure any hangover...but one look at that bottle of rum and that was it...i was staring into the bowl of my crapper for yet another half an hour!

I've kept away from all the little tattle-tailing that has been going around...peoples sexuality and bodily odour is none of my business...unless i decide to make fun of it....which i most probably will do later....

A pretty young lady chatted me up at the bar last night....
she was everything i look for in a woman...blond, blue eyes...leggy...easy looking...
But her name was a little strange....

Martin

.....We will never mention this again.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! falls to knees NO MAN HITS ON MAH MAN! yeah that was wierd to type...lol confused

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 11:07 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao at sailor! big grin

dnt worry they didnt do anything much wink hehehe!! big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 11:30 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Girl you are so freaking funny. You are very good at it.
Love it! can't wait for you to post more. big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:45 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Im so lost on what you guys are doing but it looks funny lol.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:42 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

It's just T.Maria writing journals that the characters keep...like if they were to be keeping their own journals what would they say? it's for fun really.

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:20 AM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

T Maria
I LOVE THIS THREAD
Its the best keep it up girl!!

I love the JOhnny and Keira arguments its great!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:47 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote