KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey Everybody

Hey Everybody
Started by: UltimateSWFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

well....she asked for it.....but there's no turning back now evil face

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 02:47 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

wat did i get myself into??j/k, i dont mind annoying people...actually, i dont kno how my friends deal with me, evry1 tells me that im really annoying, i guess i just dont hang round here enough for u all to see how bad i am, im actually prob. worse than dexx if u got to kno me personally...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 06:08 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

Sabrea, you shouldn't get nasty with people when they try to be nice to you. And I don't think you could possibly be that annoying. By the way, what happened yesterday?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:10 PM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

worse than me?....who said i'm bad.....i'm just evil

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:36 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

Evil, annoying, same difference. But what happened yesterday Sab, I know that you left because you said it, but why?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:38 PM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

mental spasms...but don't tell anyone wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:43 PM
Pinky
Freelancer...

Cause she's spoiled and she thinks she's more important than she really is!
Sabrea:
quote:
evry1 tells me that im really annoying, i guess i just dont hang round here enough for u all to see how bad i am

Well it's no wonder u stay all the time on the net!!!You have no friends cause you're to annoying!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:47 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hey, no need to bash her, I'm sure she's nice!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:49 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinky
Freelancer...

If u say so...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 09:19 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you noticed....my attacks are much more subtile....pinky......hide it a little bit

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 09:27 PM
Pinky
Freelancer...

I don't need advices from u...and u call yourself my friend.... sad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 09:49 PM
Fire

nha but subtle attacks are way cooler

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 10:12 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, this is not a suitable point of discussion for this area which, may I remind people, is a FRIENDLY one- read the note at the top of this forum.

Hi there, UltimateSWFan... sorry your welcome thread got caught up like this!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 10:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea you're right, but u know dexx, if he can get off-topic tho he ain't the only one to blame tho

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 11:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

UltimateSWFan, im sorry, but i dont wanna talk bout it, and i kno wat u told dexx...pinky, all my friends r on the net 24/7 also...i didnt change the topic, im perfect!!...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 01:12 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

Sar, I'm sorry I told Dexx. It was an accident, it slipped. I'm really, really sorry. Anyway, how did you find out? Did he tell you?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 02:42 AM
Sabrea

so u admit it..i actually didnt kno, he told me he had other sources and ur the only person that i told...

Last edited by Sabrea on Aug 24th, 2002 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 02:46 AM
Julie
The Student

greetings USWF.....welcome....to all:feel free to post in the Expanded universes and Lit section because it dopesn't get too many posts wink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 04:17 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinky
Freelancer...

quote:
Originally posted by UltimateSWFan
Sar, I'm sorry I told Dexx. It was an accident, it slipped. I'm really, really sorry.

Sure UltimateSWfan it was an accident!!!I believe you!!
*slips him a 20$ bill in his pocket*
Now it's all forgotten!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 09:06 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hey, happy birthday USWF

Old Post Aug 24th, 2002 09:14 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote