KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What Marvel Team Could Beat This DC Team?

What Marvel Team Could Beat This DC Team?
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:59 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

thanos/IG/HOTU/the Nullifier yeah he takes this on his own. oh throw in squirrel girls pis/jobbing arua yup he can't lose now big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:07 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
Greatest Feat, so that's what we take into consideration.

I gave the UN to Galactus in this confrontation.
Just curious..... What was Big G's greatest feat with the UN?

Sure we can imagine that in his hands it could do more then when Reed used it, but like you just said, all we can take into consideration is on pannel feats, and "on pannel" Galactus has done nothing impressive with the UN.

You saying that Galactus could do more then Reed with the UN is just as accurate as me saying that Emp. Joker could destroy the Multiverse with 99% of Mxy's power......

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

bump

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:26 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

There are a lot of beings who could do this by themselves:
Pre-retcon Beyonder, Thanos w/ Heart, Pre-retcon Molecule man ect.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 07:02 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by Galan777
??

What?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:40 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Just curious..... What was Big G's greatest feat with the UN?

wink

Sure we can imagine that in his hands it could do more then when Reed used it, but like you just said, all we can take into consideration is on pannel feats, and "on pannel" Galactus has done nothing impressive with the UN.

Well I don't have to imagine it, I KNOW the UN would be more effective in Galactus's hands.

Galactus hasn't done anything impressive, because he's never used it.

You saying that Galactus could do more then Reed with the UN is just as accurate as me saying that Emp. Joker could destroy the Multiverse with 99% of Mxy's power......

Only that Joker was only able to mess with ONE Universe, while a Multi-verse is countless Universes.

So it's more probable that the UN would be more effective in Galactus's hands especially considering it's an Aspect of his, versus Joker taking down a Multi-verse when he merely took over ONE Universe.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 02:56 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
wink

Well I don't have to imagine it, I KNOW the UN would be more effective in Galactus's hands.

Galactus hasn't done anything impressive, because he's never used it.

Only that Joker was only able to mess with ONE Universe, while a Multi-verse is countless Universes.

So it's more probable that the UN would be more effective in Galactus's hands especially considering it's an Aspect of his, versus Joker taking down a Multi-verse when he merely took over ONE Universe.
I agree with all this Mr. M, I just had to throw that out there big grin

but though Emp. Joker did only take over 1 universe we can assume, that with 99% of Mxy's power he could have taken over significantly more. Of course this is just my oppinion, just as Big G using the UN is your oppinion wink

but like I said, I really do agree with what was said...

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:30 AM
darthgoober

Just thought I'd point this out, Galactus HAS in fact used the UN before. Granted, he's never really used it SUCCESSFULLY on panel, but he HAS fired it on panel before. Check it out...

(please log in to view the image)

Now this is just after Korvac absorbed all the Data from Galactus's ship. Now what I find interesting about this instance, is the precise level of control Big G demonstrates over the UN blast. He fires it INSIDE his ship, and it zig zags out to find a single individual target(similar to the OE). Not only that, Big G is completely unafraid of releasing the blast(unlike everyone else who is terrified of being destroyed).

Now, not only did Big G use it in this particular instance, apparently he's done it several times in the past. Check it out...

See, these guys are the officials of the "Time Variance Authority". Now they actually comment on how he's done it before(they never say exactly how many times, but the way they're talking, it would seem to be more than a few.

Now the reason there's no record of him using the UN, is because when he does, the UN erases any trace of the beings existence. In other words, they were NEVER around. It actually alters time, so that events involving the victim, unfold the way they would have if the victim hadn't been present. So other than Big G himself(and the other cosmic types I'm assuming) and the beings at the TVA, NO ONE knows of any instance of his using the Nullifier, because it's victims never existed in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:07 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by darthgoober
Just thought I'd point this out, Galactus HAS in fact used the UN before. Granted, he's never really used it SUCCESSFULLY on panel, but he HAS fired it on panel before. Check it out...

Now this is just after Korvac absorbed all the Data from Galactus's ship. Now what I find interesting about this instance, is the precise level of control Big G demonstrates over the UN blast. He fires it INSIDE his ship, and it zig zags out to find a single individual target(similar to the OE). Not only that, Big G is completely unafraid of releasing the blast(unlike everyone else who is terrified of being destroyed).

Now, not only did Big G use it in this particular instance, apparently he's done it several times in the past. Check it out...

See, these guys are the officials of the "Time Variance Authority". Now they actually comment on how he's done it before(they never say exactly how many times, but the way they're talking, it would seem to be more than a few.

Now the reason there's no record of him using the UN, is because when he does, the UN erases any trace of the beings existence. In other words, they were NEVER around. It actually alters time, so that events involving the victim, unfold the way they would have if the victim hadn't been present. So other than Big G himself(and the other cosmic types I'm assuming) and the beings at the TVA, NO ONE knows of any instance of his using the Nullifier, because it's victims never existed in the first place.

This message was brought to you by the creators of Back to the Future.:P

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:18 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:19 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yes he has used the UN, but I was saying that the UN's greatest feat still came at the hands of Reed Richards destroying/recreating the Multiverse.

To date it is only speculation saying that the UN could do more in Big G's hands, just as it is speculation in me saying that with 99% of Myx's power Emperor Joker should be able to wipe out the Multiverse.....

Neither Galactus /w/ the UN, nor Emperor Joker have destroyed the Multiverse (or anything close to it), but we can assume that it would be possible to do so given the powers that they would possess.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:20 AM
darthgoober

Sorry, this was SUPPOSED to be the second pic...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:21 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Yes he has used the UN, but I was saying that the UN's greatest feat still came at the hands of Reed Richards destroying/recreating the Multiverse.

To date it is only speculation saying that the UN could do more in Big G's hands, just as it is speculation in me saying that with 99% of Myx's power Emperor Joker should be able to wipe out the Multiverse.....

Neither Galactus /w/ the UN, nor Emperor Joker have destroyed the Multiverse (or anything close to it), but we can assume that it would be possible to do so given the powers that they would possess.

Oh, I accnowledge that Reed has greatest on panel feat with the UN, I was just pointing out that he HAS used it in the past. But from the control he demonstrated, it's fairly safe to assume that he could do just as well(and probably better) as Reed did.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:25 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh, I accnowledge that Reed has greatest on panel feat with the UN, I was just pointing out that he HAS used it in the past. But from the control he demonstrated, it's fairly safe to assume that he could do just as well(and probably better) as Reed did.
I completely argree with that.....

but by on pannel evidence we can only say that the UN can destroy/recreate the Multiverse......

It is only oppinion (but more then likely a fact) that Big G could do much more then Reed with the UN.... Just as it is my oppinion that Emp. Joker should have been able to destroy the Multiverse with the ammount of power he had

Both scenerios are likely, but have never been proven...

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:29 AM
darthgoober

I completely argree with that.....

but by on pannel evidence we can only say that the UN can destroy/recreate the Multiverse......

It is only oppinion (but more then likely a fact) that Big G could do much more then Reed with the UN.... Just as it is my oppinion that Emp. Joker should have been able to destroy the Multiverse with the ammount of power he had

Both scenerios are likely, but have never been proven...

Oh, well I don't know about whether or not Galactus could do more in the way of overall power/effect than Reed, I just meant he could do more in the way of accuracy. Human's generally have a hard time focusing enough on the target to single out an individual. But because of Galactus's cosmic senses, he can apparently use it effortlessly. For all we know, the multiverse IS the limit of the UN's power, I don't know if that would change even if Big G himself was the one pulling the trigger.

And I don't really know much about Emperor Joker OR Mxy, so I wasn't really trying to enter the debate, just pointing out an over site.

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:43 AM
golem370

??

What lol

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:24 AM
King Kandy

Thanos with THOTU is all we need. the others are non-factors.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:34 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
What lol
Not too sure if those characters could do it

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:53 PM