KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs deathstroke vs cyber vs black tarantula

wolverine vs deathstroke vs cyber vs black tarantula
Started by: jmcnasty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine vs deathstroke vs cyber vs black tarantula

who do you think would win out of these fighter (and slade dont have any gas bombs on him.). Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:40 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Wolverine all the way.rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:55 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think wolverine takes this too, even though cyber dont have a weakness

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:08 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

confused Deathstroke more times then not

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:16 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

hows deathstroke winning this fight

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:22 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

insane fighting skills, better weaponry handling skills, and possibly greater speed confused

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:28 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
insane fighting skills, better weaponry handling skills, and possibly greater speed confused

I'd say Wolverine has better fighting skills, Black Tarantula was able to match speed with Spidey, so he's likely faster, and VERY few weapons are gonna even SCATHE Cyber's hide.

I realize it isn't 3 on 1, I'm just pointing out that it isn't like Slade has got everything on everyone.

Besides that, Cyber was a BEAST if I recall correctly. And Black Tarantula could probably take out Deathstroke. erm. I dunno who I'm gonna give the win to.

Considering Cyber is the most invulnerable here, it'd likely be hard to top him. :-\.

Then Again, Black Tarantula had strength beyond Spiderman's and speed and agility on par with him. Not to mention some nifty Martial skill.

I'd likely give it to one of those two, rather than Logan or Deathstroke.

But eh, that's me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

hmm, i wasn't really paying attention to cyber as i don't know much about him erm

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:44 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would give it to Slade based more on his mind and tactical abilities. He would be better at playing the other 3 against each other and then coming in and beating the one that is exausted.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

even though wolverine is a berserker he's a great tactitian i think that he would come out on top having a harder time like usual against cyber. He know that cyber has a poison on the tips of his claws that he use to control his opponent the other two fighters dont know this and cyber was also a great, great fighter, he knows martial arts. Even though slade is good and black tarantula is also good they would be last on my list due to the healing factor of wolverine and the adamantium skin of cyber.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:52 PM
Sparkz

Didn't Black Tarantula have a healing factor aswell? Or was that just the fact he could heal others?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:59 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

he didnt have a healing factor.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:09 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by jmcnasty
he didnt have a healing factor.

Ok although he was able to heal other's, was just wondering if he could use that power on himself.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:24 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok although he was able to heal other's, was just wondering if he could use that power on himself.

Naaah, he's going to get mud stomped by the others but he is a good fighter (for spiderman).

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:31 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by jmcnasty
Naaah, he's going to get mud stomped by the others but he is a good fighter (for spiderman).

This is true, as a matter of fact Spider-man never actualy beat the guy, but i wonder how he'd stand up to Adamantium claws lol.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:32 PM
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

from majority of the combatants on this site, if anyone one of them, besides cyber because he also have a healing factor, gets hit by wolverine claws they're out of the fight.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:38 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Cyber. That damn fear toxin even works against those that have healing factors.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:41 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep, that poison could win cyber the fight plus his adamantium skin, ( he has no weakness).

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:47 PM