KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet

All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet

All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet. Who stops him?

1) Beast
2) Electro
3) Clayface
4) Venom
5) Parasite
6) Captain Marvel (before powers of shazam)
7) King Thor
8) Uatu the Watcher

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:07 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

None , he railroads his way through all of them .

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

He probably stops at 7, maybe 8 if he’s lucky.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:39 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

king thor

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:43 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
breeze85
Such is my judgement

Most likely stops at King Thor.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:23 PM
breeze85 is currently offline Click here to Send breeze85 a Private Message Find more posts by breeze85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by breeze85
Most likely stops at King Thor.

laughing

Nope.

Let's look at the facts....

1. King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir , he makes up with it in strength apparently and those nifty eye beams....

2. All Star Supes is stupidly powerful , he snapped Atlas's and Samsons arms as if they were nothing. Hell he wasn't even putting any effort into it and he broke these guys arms like popsicle sticks.

3. King Thor lost an arm fighting Hulk and thing whom are (at best) around 200-300 tonners together , Supes was pushing against 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons WITH EASE.

Supes wins cool

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:34 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Nope.

Let's look at the facts....

1. King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir , he makes up with it in strength apparently and those nifty eye beams....

2. All Star Supes is stupidly powerful , he snapped Atlas's and Samsons arms as if they were nothing. Hell he wasn't even putting any effort into it and he broke these guys arms like popsicle sticks.

3. King Thor lost an arm fighting Hulk and thing whom are (at best) around 200-300 tonners together , Supes was pushing against 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons WITH EASE.

Supes wins cool

in that fight strange depowered thor..He wasent even using odin power.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:58 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Priest
in that fight strange depowered thor..He wasent even using odin power.

None the less he still lost an arm. We can't work on speculation without some kind of fact backing it up. Currently the only facts I need are that Supes outclasses everyone on their in strength.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:11 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

None the less he still lost an arm. We can't work on speculation without some kind of fact backing it up. Currently the only facts I need are that Supes outclasses everyone on their in strength.
What do you mean, he was clearly depowered and unable to use the odinpower.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:50 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Big Sexy
What do you mean, he was clearly depowered and unable to use the odinpower.

Then show me some odin power feats...not that it matters since Supes can still tear his arms and legs off before Thor could blink.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:55 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Then show me some odin power feats...not that it matters since Supes can still tear his arms and legs off before Thor could blink.
What I mean is the actual issue itself said he was depowered. Thats the reason I stated it. To what extent I am uncertain but what is known is he for sure had no use of the odin power. As for as the list itself, with Thor or watcher stops him.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:57 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

What I mean is the actual issue itself said he was depowered. Thats the reason I stated it. To what extent I am uncertain but what is known is he for sure had no use of the odin power. As for as the list itself, with Thor or watcher stops him.

How ?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:03 PM
HaSon

The Watcher stops him. King Thor is a skyfather in official status only.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:03 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

How ?
You mean the watcher. The same one that can battle Galactus confused

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:05 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

You mean the watcher. The same one that can battle Galactus confused

I thought that was Hyperbole ?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:09 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I thought that was Hyperbole ?
Actually I think they have battled before. Not sure which though, Uatu sometimes looks fat and sometimes looks skinny in comics.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:11 PM