KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of Spiderman Villains!

Battle of Spiderman Villains!
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
I was talking about Macendale, he took Kraven's formula, but it effected him a bit different and made him stronger than Kraven was so he became equel to GG. But I can't say for sure since it's not stated which Hobgoblin is fighting.
As for Sandman, you'd laugh but i thought of that water thing because of old Spider-man 2 game for psx. You had to use water to beat Sandman there.stick out tongue

lol well if we are going to go by games, Spider-man can beat Thanos in MVC2 stick out tongue

Lol i just thought of a foolproof way for team 2 to beat Sandman, can anyone remeber what Spidey did in Amazing Spide-men #4??

Last edited by Sparkz on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:50 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Vacuum cleaner?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Scoobless
Vacuum cleaner?

Not just any vaccume cleaner a 1960's vaccume cleaner wink, i mean how can someone who can lift 85 Tons possibly break out.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:21 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Sparkz
Not just any vaccume cleaner a 1960's vaccume cleaner wink, i mean how can someone who can lift 85 Tons possibly break out.

Those things were built to last.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Soljer
Those things were built to last.

Just don't make like they used to.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:29 PM
PRAYERRUN

Am I cazy or wouldnt there be a little mud fight in the Sandman vs Hydroman fight? I mean I do recall a comic when they accidentally merged.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:43 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Am I cazy or wouldnt there be a little mud fight in the Sandman vs Hydroman fight? I mean I do recall a comic when they accidentally merged.

yeah but since they did that they became very careful not to do it again. So I doubt they'd merge.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:49 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol well if we are going to go by games, Spider-man can beat Thanos in MVC2 stick out tongue

Lol i just thought of a foolproof way for team 2 to beat Sandman, can anyone remeber what Spidey did in Amazing Spide-men #4??

LOL You mean vacuum cleaner?
Batman should have one in his belt. Ultimate gadget. lol

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:52 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

hehe and the strange thing is that it's hte only thing bats DOESN"T have in his belt.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:56 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yeah but since they did that they became very careful not to do it again. So I doubt they'd merge.

So doesn't that mean that they'd probably try to avoid each other? I mean I know I would if i was them. lol

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:58 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Sam Z
LOL You mean vacuum cleaner?
Batman should have one in his belt. Ultimate gadget. lol

Crimson bands of Cytorak HA! who needs that when you have the 1960's vaccume cleaner!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:59 PM