KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Since I had been sporting the same hair since birth....

Since I had been sporting the same hair since birth....
Started by: Kelly_LS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
If black doesn't suit me then why was I born with black hair?

Thanks.

Just because you're born with a certain color of hair doesn't mean it's going to suit you stick out tongue my hair was orange when I was born (it's since settled to a dark reddish-gold), but that color sure as hell wouldn't look good on me.

And speaking of hair, I need to get a haircut...my hair's grown back out to the length I like, but I need to get layers done again. I look too childish when my hair appears to be one length.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Ana P
Some shades of black make a difference. That one is a little too dark in my opinion.

I was born with black hair also but I don't sport it anymore wink

My hair was actually darker than this at birth. erm

Originally posted by Lana
Just because you're born with a certain color of hair doesn't mean it's going to suit you stick out tongue my hair was orange when I was born (it's since settled to a dark reddish-gold), but that color sure as hell wouldn't look good on me.

And speaking of hair, I need to get a haircut...my hair's grown back out to the length I like, but I need to get layers done again. I look too childish when my hair appears to be one length.

Well I know this. stick out tongue I mean, maybe the dark brown/black suits me better than it's showing all of you guys. It looks great to me in the mirror. I'll have to take some better pictures when I get the battery for my newer digital camera and see if everyone's opinions are the same.
This is the first time I've actually had layers in my hair, I loves it too.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:25 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ana P

What did you hair look like before?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:25 PM
Ana P is currently offline Click here to Send Ana P a Private Message Find more posts by Ana P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

This color and VERY long.

Attachment: 100_2183.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:26 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ana P

I like that color on you better wink

But That's my opinion smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:30 PM
Ana P is currently offline Click here to Send Ana P a Private Message Find more posts by Ana P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I like my new one better though. stick out tongue

But thanks! smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:33 PM
Ana P

You are Welcome

Is that your dog in the first picture?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:38 PM
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, a little bit of her. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:42 PM
Ana P

Cool.

I have two dogs.

I love em' big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:52 PM
BlkMrkt

I'm too lazy too post so. << Smiley explains.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:25 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Well, I've been sporting the same haircut/style since birth and now that I'm older I finally got my hair cut, styled, and dyed by my cousin who is studying to be a hair stylist. My old digital camera mysteriously works now after I had to get a new one but is a piece of crap and every photo that I take is too bright and I can't edit it without it looks stupid, but I managed to get ONE in. Do not pay any attention to my not wearing makeup. I LOVE IT!
*pays attention to you not wearing makeup*

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:39 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Ana P
Cool.

I have two dogs.

I love em' big grin

Awesome, I'm a dog lover!
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*pays attention to you not wearing makeup*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:00 PM
Ana P

Here they are big grin

Charlene & Bartolomeu

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Ana P on Nov 12th, 2006 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:49 PM
Kelly_Bean

They're adorable. Is that a cocker spaniel on the left? My aunt has one exactly like that but it's still a pup. This is a full picture of Lola.

Attachment: imag0007.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I love the new cut but the color looks kinda odd. Probably because of your skin tone. I dyed my hair black once and it looked really bad. I'm fair complected and beleive me alot of people said I looked either dead or I looked like a vampire.....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:21 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I love the new cut but the color looks kinda odd. Probably because of your skin tone. I dyed my hair black once and it looked really bad. I'm fair complected and beleive me alot of people said I looked either dead or I looked like a vampire.....

I could deal with being called dead or vampiric? But yeah, I see what you're saying. I swear I'd take more pictures and see if everyone's opinion was the same from my new camera but I don't know when I'll get a new battery for it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:24 PM
Ana P

They're adorable. Is that a cocker spaniel on the left? My aunt has one exactly like that but it's still a pup. This is a full picture of Lola.

Yes

She is a English Cocker Spaniel big grin

Lola is cute big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:01 AM
chris_64256
?

(please log in to view the image)
That's Rex king of the castle

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:19 AM
chris_64256 is currently offline Click here to Send chris_64256 a Private Message Find more posts by chris_64256 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Since I had been sporting the same hair since birth....

Well, I've been sporting the same haircut/style since birth and now that I'm older I finally got my hair cut, styled, and dyed by my cousin who is studying to be a hair stylist. My old digital camera mysteriously works now after I had to get a new one but is a piece of crap and every photo that I take is too bright and I can't edit it without it looks stupid, but I managed to get ONE in. Do not pay any attention to my not wearing makeup. I LOVE IT!

It's hot!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:21 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Reading the title it sounded like you had really REALLY long hair stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:19 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote