KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect All-Star & PC Superman

Respect All-Star & PC Superman
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
you cant wait to see what happens next!
definatley thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

It looks to be pretty good. Scans provoked me enough to purchase the first 5 issues, and im not a Superman fan...

Great thread Galan.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:39 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The stolen necklace given to Super-Lois was made out of 238 Uranium and would normally be lethal within seconds. Lois dosen't seem to care, since she has Superman's powers for 24 hours she is "Completely immune to ALL harm"
(please log in to view the image)

Superman and Lois fly to the Moon in a few seconds, and have a nice romantic moment...... awwwww embarrasment:

Lois's powers begin to wear off, and Superman is about to ask Lois to marry him, but before he can ask her this, she falls asleep...... Damnit!

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 28th, 2006 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
It looks to be pretty good. Scans provoked me enough to purchase the first 5 issues, and im not a Superman fan...
Great, I'm glad to hear that!

It's an awesome series, you will enjoy it alot.

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Great thread Galan.
Thank you very much!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:55 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

man they really made lois hot in this series !

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 06:19 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

man they really made lois hot in this series !
laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 06:29 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ignore this scan, it is of PC Superman.

I'm just going to throw it in here for future reference, because I personally feel that by the end of the All-Star Superman series, Supes will have had some feats that are better then, or at least equal to, the feats he had back in the PC days.

Here is one of those PC Superman feats:

laughing out loud only in PC could a sneeze have destroyed a Galaxy...

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 28th, 2006 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 10:10 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Thats some sneeze man.. If all-star ever did that dough, idd be burnin my copies...

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:23 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Roldz
Thats some sneeze man.. If all-star ever did that dough, idd be burnin my copies...
laughing

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:24 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

aww yes the infamous sneezing pic that no one could get there hands on...wow thats feraking awesome

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 12:50 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

When All-Star Clark Kent goes to the prison where Lex Luthor is being held, he uses his greatly amplified X-Ray vision to see where an attacking villian is.
Superman can now see through the walls of the prison (which are lined with a thin layer of lead):

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:36 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

so galan do you think they will actually kill him (the writers) or do you think he/someone figures out a way to save him?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:41 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

so galan do you think they will actually kill him (the writers) or do you think he/someone figures out a way to save him?
Supes dying was confirmed by Samson while he was time-travelling in issue #3, but how exactly the writers will kill him is anyones guess.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 30th, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:43 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

hmmm . . . i dunno i think they used that to mislead you and will somehow figure out a way to save him . . . (hopefully) imo

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:54 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

hmmm . . . i dunno i think they used that to mislead you and will somehow figure out a way to save him . . . (hopefully) imo
We'll see soon enough... smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ok what I'd like to start doing is to add some of the crazy feats that Pre-Crisis Superman/boy has had....... If you have any other scans, then feel free to add them. The vast majority of this thread will still be devoted to All-Star Superman, but PC Supes just needed some respect.

Back in the PC days, Superman was only limitled by his will-power (something he had an infinite ammount of):

Here Superman lifted an asteroid bigger then Metropolis like it was nothing:

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 12th, 2006 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This sneeze from PC Superman actually destroyed an entire Galaxy:

Back in the PC days Supes was so powerful that he could easily move planets back into orbit using only his breath:

Here PC Supes moved an entire Galaxy of planets to a different location, take note that he dosen't appear to be struggleing in the slightest:

PC Supes was so powerful that not only could he survive getting sucked into a black-hole, but he could actually close a black-hole with his bare hands:

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here PC Supes is able to withstand eating molten metal......... yummy!:

This is a very impressive feat, its from a PC crossover...
PC Superman toyed around with an enraged Hulk like he was a child laughing out loud:

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

PC Superman is able to withstand absolute zero temperatures, and he smashed a whole building composed of ice that was as hard as steel, at an extremely fast pace:

PC Supes' mind was so strong, that when a powerful alien tried to use his telepathy against Superman, it overloaded the alien's mind, and he was killed:

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:09 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

not to pick at knits but the land mass lifting thing, was like vol.2 of byrne's run..so that one is actually post crisis..in fact that land mass actually evolved sentient life and theatend earth again and it took about 3 lanterns including hal to tackle it and they didnt win over until superman lent them some of his will power.....which they used to terraform it and devolve the life it spawned, and sent it off safley to space. and the last two scans with the psychic are byrne's too IIRC. cuz that was when luthor was mighty offended by the fact that superman wanted nothing to do with him, and we all know that nobody says no to luthor

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:37 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote